2-Convincing Theresa
1k 22 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hello there!

'Finally' another chapter for this story, here you go.

It might come off as a weird chapter as it's a little shorter from what I'm used to AND

Spoiler

it's a pretty boring chapter, it's just here to make some character building for their personalities

[collapse]

Enjoy!

 

2-Convincing Theresa

 

Great. My sister was scared, and I was beginning to panic as well.

“Sis, it’s me, Jeremy, I woke up like that and... I think I might know why but I'm really not sure”-(Jeremy) 

I slithered to my bed and grabbed the bottle that was still on it, all the while keeping the tip of my tail on her mouth to prevent her from screaming.

She eyed the bottle and then looked at me, repeating this motion five times before appearing calmer.

“You won’t scream if I put the tip of my tail away now?”-(Jeremy) 

She nodded, and I slowly positioned the tip of my tail behind me, using it to hold the cover without my arms. This allowed me to hug her. I began to embrace her silently.

“You better have an explanation for what happened to you and not just show me a bottle”-(Theresa) 

I tensed up a little, but I felt relieved that she believed me.

“*Ahem*, well, this bottle might be the cause, yesterday, you know, after you helped me climb the stairs, I miiight have thought that I wasn’t drunk enough and there was this really beautiful little bottle in the old locker that was in the corner so...”-(Jeremy) 

“So, your drunken mind thought that it would be fun to take it and drink the content till the last drop?”-(Theresa) 

“Huh, yes, you believe me, right?”-(Jeremy) 

“Yeah, after all, only you would think that drinking alcohol when being drunk is a good idea”-(Theresa) 

I'm not sure if it's a compliment or not, but for now, I'll take it as her believing me.

“If you could help me that would be awesome, sis”-(Jeremy) 

“Help? How could I help you when you look like a monster girl from a h*ntai with your tail and help with what?”-(Theresa) 

“Sis, I know that I looked like a girl before but now I am one and... I didn’t want your help with my tail but now that you suggested the idea, I might need you to buy some things for me”-(Jeremy) 

“Right, you’re lucky mom is still at work right now”-(Theresa) 

“Yeah, I don’t know if she would believe me and also, about the 'help' I wanted, can you find something for me, I don’t want to hold the cover anymore, it’s tiring”-(Jeremy) 

I pointed at my tail with my finger to help her realize that I was holding the cover without using my hands.

“Right, I think I have something that might fit in my room; however, you will have to stick to skirts from now on as I don’t believe a pant would fit you anymore with that big tail of yours 1Yeah... a BIG TAIL... more than 4 meters long *ahem* ”-(Theresa) 

I was lost in thought for a moment, contemplating whether there was something that could actually fit me without resembling a skirt. And, well, I couldn't come up with anything. Not that I put in a lot of effort to search for such an item.

“Wait a minute, I will be right back”-(Theresa) 

“Okay but please, don’t take your time”-(Jeremy) 

She hurried out of my room in the direction of hers. While she was away, presumably trying to find something that would fit me, I realized that I was surprisingly calm. It wasn't a problem, but I would usually have freaked out if I found a spider near me.

I'm not sure if more than my body changed last night, but it seems like there was. Since I woke up, the only thing that truly frightened me was having to convince my sister that I am still her brother... that actually sent a shiver down my spine.

Just as I was lost in thought, she opened the door to my room with something black in her hands, probably the clothes we were discussing earlier.

“Here take it, I don’t know how you will put that on and I don’t care, it's your problem”-(Theresa) 

“Thanks sis, I don’t know what I would do without you”-(Jeremy) 

“You would probably be somewhere on the road side”-(Theresa) 

Ouch... that’s hurt a little... but It’s almost true. 

“Well, let me see what you got for me”-(Jeremy) 

“Your tail is black, so, I thought that black clothes would fit more with it, do you mind?”-(Theresa) 

“Nah, that’s fine, maybe it’s even better that way”-(Jeremy) 

I accepted the clothes from her and examined them closely. All of them were black: the skirt, the shirt, and... the bra? I was taken aback by the discovery.

I raised an eyebrow at my sister. 

“Well, you’re going to need it with that large chest of yours, after all, they are even bigger than mom’s”-(Theresa) 

“Wait... are they really? I can’t tell from my point of view”-(Jeremy) 

I was genuinely surprised and it made me want to look at myself in a mirror... if only I had one in my room, it would make things so much easier, just why did I refuse to have one in my room? 

“Yes, they are, so, this bra will probably fit because it’s an oversized one mom bought for herself a week ago but we will have to get some things for yourself later”-(Theresa) 

“Okay, that’s a fair point, but how will I get to a clothing store without someone calling the cops because they spotted a monster girl?”-(Theresa) 

“I don’t f*cking know about that, maybe we can just say that it’s a cosplay?”-(Theresa) 

“Do you really think that no one will notice how I’m walking or more specifically how I’m not walking but rather slithering like a damn snake?”-(Jeremy) 

“Yeah, I know, it’s totally stupid, maybe being in a wheelchair will be enough?”-(Theresa) 

…. Alright, that's quite foolish, and it's rather obvious that it won't conceal anything. Well... I can always try to keep purchasing things online for now.

“We should keep buying things online till we can figure something out”-(Jeremy) 

“I wouldn’t have said anything better”-(Theresa) 

After figuring out how to put the bra on and managing to go down the stairs without stumbling, we settled on the sofa, and she turned on the TV.

Normally, Mom should come home around four in the afternoon if she doesn't run late. I'm not sure how we'll convince her that I'm not some kind of monster who devoured her son or something along those lines. But it might be helpful that she's open to spirituality and similar ideas. Perhaps she'll believe me right away.

I know it got a little more on the small-talk side with the sister in this chapter and I will be honest, as someone who talked more on discord than with my vocal cord in all of my life as a human being, I hope that it doesn't come off as weird xD

On the less serious side... I didn't have any idea of how to name this chapter so... I asked my girlfiriend and she said some incoherent things, like, "*meow*", just because of something with my streams *sad* but I still think that she's broken or she's possessed by a cat xD

So, I just put the first thing that came to mind.

Hope you liked it!

[Corrected on the 26 of august 2023 at 2:30 am (UTC + 2)]

22