Sweet Ride
226 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Red team, minus Ash who is still passed out on the ground at the entrance to red base, and doc are all gathered at the Warthog.

Simmons speaks to Sarge. "Okay, I get it. You built a remote control for the jeep into Lopez."

"Yup." Sarge confirms. "But there's no way anyone could have found out how to turn it on. I hid it in a place no one would ever look. Unless..." He turns to Donut. "Hey, pretty in pink!" Donut turns to him. "Were you messing with my robot?"

"What are you asking me for?" Donut asks Sarge.

Grif turns to Sarge. "So someone else controls the jeep right now? And the big gun attacked to it?"

"Oh, get a pair, you bunch of Barbies." Sarge says. "Even if they've figured out how to turn it on, they'd never know the set of code words to control it. Only me and my diary know that."

Suddenly the Warthog beeps. "Drive."

"Jumpin' Jehosafats, they've cracked the code." The Warthog begins to drive towards Doc. "Those dern windtalkers."

The Warthog hits Doc and sends him up in the air and Doc lands in the drivers seat.

"Hey, he's taking the jeep!" Donut exclaims.

"Help! This jeep is kidnapping me!" Doc yells.

"Now he's taunting us."

Ash wakes up and he stands up. "Where am-?" The Warthog hits him and he flies through the air and lands on the ground. "I'm passing out again."

"And he hit, Ash." Donut states.

Simmons turns to Sarge. "Hey, Sarge, new rule. How 'bout we just don't take any more prisoners, since we seem to suck at it."

The Warthog drives away then it turns back and is aimed at the group.

"That does not look good." Grif states. Donut backs away front the group. "Nice kitty, nice kitty!"

The Warthog beeps. "Acquire target: red."

"Uh, Sarge, y-you, you may wanna start running. Now."

Simmons, Donut and Grif move far away from Sarge.

"Ahhh, fudge pumps." Sarge says. The Warthog drives forward and pins Sarge into the side of the base. "Oh, I'm pinned!"

The Warthog beeps. "Eliminate red target." The machine gun revs up and starts to shoot as it moves slowly towards Sarge.

Grif runs over to the Warthog. "You're gonna kill him!" He yells at Doc.

"What a way to go." Sarge says. "Killed by my own mechanical creations!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

06-27-2022

9