Variant
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mr. Peterson fired his gun at the monster, and the bullets bounced off of it. "The fuck." He groaned, the monster looked at him and began to get ready to charge, digging his feet into the ground.

The monster ran full force towards Mr. Peterson. He looked over at the locker that Aya was in. Aya's eyes widened, he wasn't running. Why?

"A promise is a promise." He smiled, soon zombies came running towards them, they ran past Mr. Peterson and tackled Mr. Wentworth to the ground, there were around 15 zombies that had him pinned to the ground. "What the hell?" Mr. Peterson stared at the zombies that came rushing past him as Mr. Wentworth grabbed one and threw it into the ground.

A zombie walked over and pointed at Mr. Peterson "Mira… is that you?" He looked at Mira and he nodded, two zombies brung Kora over. "She is alive?!" Mr. Peterson smiled. Mira nodded and pointed at the monster and then at the zombies. "So you saved her?" He asked and Mira nodded. "I don't know what's going on anymore." Kora laughed.

Mr. Peterson looked at the locker. "Aya, you can come out now." He smiled, Aya opened the locker and ran out, looking at Mira. "Mira?! What happened to you?!" Aya stared at the stab wounds, the blood was dried up. He dipped his hands in a pool of blood and wrote on the lockers, Aya's eyes widened. Mira spelt Hayden with blood. "He did this to you?!" Mr. Peterson clenched his fists and Mira nodded.

Aya went over and hugged Mira tightly. "Is he still alive?" She asked and Mira nodded, he hugged back slightly, he sniffed the blood on her and ignored his temptation to bite, he wanted to be human again.

"How is this possible?" Kora asked, looking at Mira. He shrugged. Mr. Peterson began to think a little bit. "So far we've seen the strong ones, fast aggressive ones, slower ones and then there's you. There's variants of whatever is going on. A virus? most likely.'' Mira agreed as Mr. Wentworth began to break through the zombie barrier. Mira pointed in a different direction. "Good idea." Mr. Peterson began to run, Aya, Kora followed, Mira was slow. Aya paused, and looked over at Mira. "Get on my back." She spoke.

Mira sighed and went over, climbing on her back before resting a head on her shoulder. He was exhausted, he could feel the zombies around him, their pain, their emotions, everything. Aya began to run.

The zombie stood there and pointed at them and made loud growling noises. The zombies looked over at us. "Shit." Lucifer got her bow ready, I looked at Aryton. "Tsk." I looked at Rose. "Protect him." Rose lowered her bow and nodded, grabbing Aryton and pulling him away from what was about to go down.

Maverick stared at Kai in shock, he was gone. Finn aimed his bow at the zombie that killed him. "You fucker!" He screamed and fired his bow, the zombie caught it and clenched the arrow, breaking it. Finn's eyes widened. "Tsk." The zombie opened their mouth and screamed, the zombies rushed towards us. "Shit!"

Lucifer aimed her bow and fired; an arrow went through a zombie's head, causing it to fall down to the ground. I aimed my bow at the zombie and fired it, the zombie grabbed it and threw it back at a perfect angle. I dove out of the way, and two zombies rushed towards me. "Tsk."

Brick ran over with a hockey stick and wacked both of them with it, causing them to stumble back. I crawled over to the arrow and grabbed it, Brick was holding the two zombies off with the hockey stick as we heard it begin to snap in half. I ran over and rammed the arrow in the zombies ear, killing it, I picked up my bow and used the same arrow to kill a zombie that hopped over the bench. The hockey stick snapped and that gave Brick the advantage.

He jammed both sides in between the zombie's skull, killing it. Kronx fired his bow, killing a zombie. "EVERYONE, GET READY!" I yelled, the zombies paused. "THIS IS OUR CHANCE! GET YOUR BOWS READY!"

I aimed my bow towards the herd, so did everyone else. "FIRE NOW!" I yelled and everyone released their bow, multiple zombies fell to the ground, dead. Rose dragged Aryton towards the corner of the gym, she kept her bow to her side and checked Aryton. "Wake up…" Rose whispered.

Rose shook Aryton. "Fight it for as long as you can." She whimpered, she has gotten attached to everyone in this room so quickly. Even the dickwad Aryton, the one who acted cool everyday, 7 days a week.

She teared up, and suddenly Aryton grabbed her arm. He opened his eyes and looked at Rose. Rose tried to pull away from him, thinking he turned. "HE—" Rose paused and saw that his eyes were normal, not the milky white they see once you turn. "I feel like shit." He winced and checked his bite on his arm. "Oh…" he gagged due to the smell of the bite.

The bite mark looked 10x worse than it did a few hours ago, it had pus all around it. Then he noticed something strange. His blood was different, it was a darker shade, barely red. "Hold up, let me try something. Do you have your knife on you?" Aryton winced, coughing a lot more than usual. Rose looked at him. "Why?" Rose hesitated. "I need to try something out, trust me." He offered his hand, Rose sighed and handed him her knife. He aimed it towards his finger and gently cut the tip of the finger that was on the right of the middle finger. Black-ish blood mixed with red oozed out, the blood came out much slower than a human. "I am definitely turning." Aryton chuckled.

Rose frowned. "I'm sorry." Aryton smiled. "It's okay. I was trying to act cool anyways." The zombie rushed towards us, I aimed my bow and fired it at him, he dodged it and ran straight towards Rose and Aryton. "ROSE!" I yelled as the zombies soon came in pursuit after us.

I turned around and stared at the zombies that rushed towards us. "We need a new name for these fuckers, not just zombies." Finn grabbed the basket you would store volleyballs in, he grabbed a volleyball and threw it at a zombie, causing it to fall down. Lucifer picked her baseball bat up and went over to the zombie that Finn knocked down, she grinned, her teeth weren't really normal, they were sharp. She had black hair on her left side and pink on her right. Her red eyes glared at the zombie. "I have a name… how about shitheads!" She swung at the zombie, killing it.

I picked up the hockey stick that broke and jammed it in a zombie's head. "How about Biters?!" I yelled. "Zeds?!" Maverick chimed in, shooting a zombie with his bow.

Rose's eyes widened as she stood up, aiming her knife towards the zombie that ran at her, the zombie pulled out a knife from his pocket. "What the fu-" she got cut off as it swung at her, she backed up into the wall, dropping her knife. "Shit!" She screamed as she ducked down, the sounds of the zombies' knife scraping the wall echoed throughout the gym.

Aryton stood up, picking up the knife. He ran towards the zombie, jamming it in his side. The zombie groaned and punched Aryton in the face, causing him to fall down.

I watched Aryton and Rose fight the variant zombie as the zombies on our side began to clear up. "Will you guys be fine?!" I yelled, Brick nodded. "Help your little girlfriend!" He joked. "Oh shut it, Brick!" I ran over to help Aryton and Rose.

I pulled out my knife, and clenched it. The zombie looked at me and screamed again, a zombie rushed towards me and I slid down on the gym floor, it burnt but I had to do it, the zombie dove right at me and missed, slamming its own head against the wall.

I got up and continued to run over. "FUCK YOU!" I yelled, about to swing at him, he dodged and stabbed me in the leg with his knife, I screamed in pain, falling over. I clenched my leg as blood seeped out.

The biter walked over to me and pulled out the knife Aryton stabbed him with, blood dribbling down it. The biter smiled, about to stab me. Rose jumped over and got on the biters back, pulling him back.

Aryton tackled the biter at the same time. Lucifer went over. "We are done, shit. Are you okay?" She asked, looking at me. I pulled out the knife, groaning in pain. "Yeah." Lucifer ripped the legging of the pants and analysed the wound. "You're lucky, he missed all of your valuable spots. I'll tend to the wound while they handle this fucker." Lucifer glared over at the zombie as she ripped a part of her shirt and wrapped it around my leg. "We will go to the nurses offices and gather stitches and all that. This should slow down the bleeding till we reach there. Okay?" Lucifer smiled and stood up, I nodded. Brick went over and helped me up. "You're stupid for running straight into the fight." He laughed.

"Aren't we all?" I chuckled, wincing. Bandy killed the last biter as it entered the gym. "How come you all killed them all and I only killed one?" Bandy pouted. I laughed. "Well then, you can kill this one." I pointed over at the variant zombie.

Rose and Aryton held him down. Bandy walked over. "Deal." He looked over at Lucifer. "Bat." He demanded and Lucifer handed him the baseball bat. He grabbed it and went over to the biter and clenched it. "You deserve this, bitch." He swung over and over again, killing it quickly. He backed up and looked at everyone. "Now I'm happy."

Aryton stood up. "Thank god. Now we can find Aya and get… the hell… out of." He stumbled. "Aryton?" I looked at him. "I'm…" he put a hand over his mouth and coughed a lot of blood out. Our eyes widened. "ARYTON!" I yelled as he fell back down, and Bandy acted quickly and caught him. "What's happening to him?!" He yelled, demanding for a quick answer. "He is…" I looked down. "He is turning into one of them, and it's only a matter of time before he becomes one of them."

0