Friends Till The End (1)
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I looked at Lucifer as she finished the wound by wrapping a bandage around my leg. She stood up and smiled. "Tadaa, all done!" She backed up, her hands were covered in my blood. Rose let go of my hand and checked up on Aryton. "Hey, Aryton. Are you okay?" She asked, sitting next to him, Aryton covered his mouth and coughed violently.

He moved his hand away and stared at the blood covering his hand, he looked at Rose. "I'm dying. So I'm not okay." He chuckled.

Rose sighed and looked around, Bandy went over to me. "Hey buddy. Can you walk?" He asked, Brick stopped leaning against the wall. "No, at least not for long till the pain gets to him. He will need time to heal. Weeks maybe." Lucifer answered, Maverick went over to Mira. "Hey. Do you smell that?" He asked, sniffing the air.

Kronx began to sniff the air, Bandy sniffed the air as well. Mira did the same. "Does that smell like smoke?" Kronx looked at everyone. "Maybe it's from outside." Alicia said. "No. It's close. Very close." Kronx replied. Lucifer grabbed her baseball bat. "Now that we found everyone, we can leave this school. We aren't going to search for more survivors, we are likely all that's left." She said.

Mira shook his head. Alicia went over to Mira. "What are you trying to say?" Mira looked at her. He pointed at you and then at the stairs. "You can smell someone?" She turned around.

Alicia paused as she listened, she heard someone sing, what were they singing. Her eyes widened as she heard a loud slam on the stairs, like they were jumping down the stairs.

"Twinkle, twinkle, little star. How I wonder what you are. Up above the world so high, Like a diamond in the sky.

Twinkle, twinkle, little star. How I wonder what you are.

How I wonder what you are." Hayden came into view, Alicia's eyes widened.

A gunshot went off and Alicia's head slammed against the locker, which caused blood to splatter across the floor. Her body fell down, she was shot in the head. Mira turned around, seeing a guy he didn't recognize. He had an AK-47.

Mr. Peterson's eyes widened as he stared at the guy who was familiar to him. He rushed towards Mira and pulled him inside and slammed the door shut; bullets zoomed through the door. Lucifer screamed and took cover. Rose went over to me and tackled me to the ground as soon as a bullet hit the chair I was sitting in.

Maverick ran towards Aryton and dragged him away from the door so that he wouldn't get shot. "You know who I am!" He laughed. "You killed him!" Mr. Peterson yelled. "Well… I was trying to kill you. I escaped; this kid saved me. White hair, kind of looks like Hayden if you might say!" He began to smash the window with the AK-47.

"That's the fucker who killed Bruce." Mr. Peterson sighed. "You guys go." He stood up, looking at everyone. Aya stared at Mr. Peterson. "But… What about you?" She asked.

He went over to Aya and hugged her tightly. "My job is done. I kept my promise." He smiled, tears formed around Aya's eyes. "I'll hold them off as long as I can. Just in time for you guys to run out of here." Kora wanted to speak but she stayed quiet.

I looked at Mr. Peterson. "It wasn't your fault our classmates died. Just you know." I looked away, we knew we couldn't stop him; he was a grown adult. Though the guilt will stick with us for a long time.

Mr. Peterson went over to me and hugged me as tight as he could without harming me. "I'm so proud of you, Cody. You showed me what no kid can really do. You may have done average in my class but you're a pro at this. I can see you surviving this all the way through." He smiled, and the guy began to break the door using his AK-47. He pulled away from the hug and stared at everyone.

"I am proud of all of you, both familiar and unfamiliar faces. Protect each other, do what you can to help others. I believe in you guys." He smiled and went towards the door as soon as it broke. He tackled the guy, causing him to drop the AK-47. "RUN!" He yelled, Brick grabbed me and helped me out. Mira followed me.

We stared at the fire that has now reached the stairs. "That's why." Kronx mumbled and we began to run, Hayden giggled and chased after us.

Mr. Peterson began to cough due to the smoke engulfing their lungs as the roof began to collapse. The guy kicked him off, Mr. Peterson got up. "What's your name?" He panted. "Jason." He said. "Well, Jason. Let's say. Your aim is ass." He wiped blood from the side of his mouth. He stared at it, why was he hurt?

Jason grinned, then he stopped grinning. He didn't shoot Mr. Peterson. "Why are you bleeding from your mouth?" He patted himself down and winced once he patted a specific place. He pulled up his arm sleeve slightly, seeing a scratch on his arm. It was small so that's why he couldn't feel it.

"Hey Jason. Have fun." He limped towards the cafeteria door, the cafeteria was close to the main office. He opened the doors and backed up as biters ran out. Jason's eyes widened, he turned around. He was about to run but Mr. Peterson used all of his strength to tackle Jason to the ground.

"Fuck you." He growled rolled Jason up top and kicked him towards the group of biters. Jason stood up, he was about to run for his life but a biter grabbed his arm, another grabbed his shirt, lifting it up.

Multiple hands then went towards Jason's stomach and began tearing it open, blood flowed down his mouth. He backed up as his entrails spilled onto the floor.

Mr. Peterson stood up and watched, he looked down. "Survive this… please." A tear rolled down his cheek and fell onto the floor. The roof collapsed, crashing down onto him.

They stared at the main office entrance. "WE ARE ALMOST THERE!" Kronx yelled, we stopped; Mr. Waterworth walked out, holding a dead body of a student. He dropped it and looked at us.

I shoved Brick away from me, I quickly balanced myself. "Cody! What are you doing?!" Brick yelled as Mira stopped as well. "I'll buy you guys time so that Hayden won't chase you guys. Meetup at the front parking lot!" I yelled. Aya tried to run over to me but Lucifer stopped her by grabbing her. "We don't have time! We promise we will wait as long as we can!" Lucifer yelled as the others ran off, and Bandy was carrying Aryton since he couldn't walk anymore.

Mira looked at me and nodded. "You got the big guy?" I asked and he nodded, raising his fists.

I stared at Hayden. "Why do this?" I asked, Hayden chuckled, flicking up his pocket knife. "Why? Because I don't want you in the way." He smiled.

"In the way of what?" I tilted my head. "Of Rose and I." He ran towards me, gripping the pocket knife tightly.

Mr. Waterworth charged towards Mira, his eyes weren't milky white anymore; they were red. Mira ran towards Mr. Wentworth. Minutes before he couldn't run, now he can. Was the red eyes doing something?"

Mr. Waterworth swung at Mira, he raised both of his arms, causing Mr. Waterworth's huge fist collided with his little arms. A gust of wind blew by Hayden and I due to it.

I moved out of the way and grabbed Hayden's arm, kneeing him in the stomach, the roof began to collapse. "We gotta hurry! Okay Mira?!" I looked over, Hayden tried to use my distraction as an advantage.

I quickly turned around and smacked the knife away from his hand, the knife slid across the floor. I watched it slide and then looked over at Hayden.

I ran for the knife and so did he, I quickly dived for it. I grabbed it and rolled around, jamming the knife in Hayden's right eye, he screamed in pain; blood seeped down the knife. I kicked Hayden away, the knife was still jammed in his eye. He screamed loudly, curling up in a ball.

A chunk of the wall hit Mira against the head, causing him to back up a bit. He grabbed the side of his head; feeling a dent. Mr. Waterworth raised his fists; Mira's eyes weren't red anymore, they were back to that darned milky white.

He turned around and looked at me. "Friends… till… the end…" he mumbled out, I could hear him clearly. My eyes widened as Mr. Waterworth punched his head off. Mira's head rolled towards me, I stared at Mr. Waterworth, then back at Mira's head repeatedly.

I know I wasn't going to stand a fighting chance against him, so I pulled up my sleeves and raised my fists. "I know this is a stupid idea." I looked at Mira's head, Mira was still alive. He looked at me. I looked back at Mr. Waterworth. "Yeah… friends till the end." I smiled.

Suddenly Kronx came out of nowhere, claws came out of his fingers and he grabbed Mr. Waterworth's head and slammed him down to the ground. Kronx looked at me. He panted. "Am I missing the fight?" He asked as Mr. Waterworth got back up, Kronx went over to me, standing next to me. "We will lure him out, that's the plan. I'll make sure my brother stays alive, I need him." Kronx looked over at Hayden, who wasn't crying anymore, but he was trying to get the courage to pull the knife out.

"I know he is a piece of shit. But he's my brother… now… let's finish this fight." Kronx picked up Hayden and rested him on his shoulder. "Yeah." I smiled and looked at Mira, he was gone now.

I looked back at Kronx. "Fuck this dude." I grinned and began to run, Kronx quickly followed. I was in pain but I needed to survive. Kronx rested his claws against the lockers, making a lot of noise. Mr. Waterworth followed us angrily.

0