CHAPTER 61: ASKING FORGIVENESS
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Sorry for not introducing myself. I am Siarah Atrisia, Princess of Syarantonia Kingdom. It's a pleasure to meet you, Hydra."

 

Elesioth was shocked to meet a royal member of another kingdom while Dark Hartina was shocked because Siarah was the past Queen of Syarantonia. She was also the leader of Bright Star users five hundred years ago. 

 

Dark Hartina couldn't believe his eyes for seeing a real life Siarah. She was truly very beautiful and gorgeous. Her light aura seemed to bring a positive vibe to their surroundings. He felt strange because Siarah also gave him peace and comfort within.

 

Dark Hartina couldn't further investigate because now his surroundings change again. Everything was like a slideshow to him. 

 

After they met, Elesioth helps Siarah gather other members of the Bright Star who have not been found. Not only that, he was astonished by the faces of some Bright Star users. 

 

"Could... Could it be that we are… The reincarnation of the past?!" He felt unbelievable.

 

But the faces of all eleven Deorc Star users were the same as this period of time!

 

Currently, he saw the war of the past which they called it, the Dark War. It was a war between those monsters and the Bright Star. Dark Hartina was impressed with their power. He was also impressed with some users. One of them was Sagittarius. Ah, this Sagittarius from this period of time was taller than Agi.

 

He chuckled when he thought of the smaller Agi.

 

"Agi, your ancestor is taller than you. Haha!" He laughed because it seemed so funny to him.

 

Then, he watched Elesioth. He was amazed that Elesioth was getting stronger each day. Elesioth didn't cause any problems for others, instead, he was able to support them.

 

Dark Hartina felt complicated. Would he be able to become stronger like Elesioth?

 

"Hydra!"

 

A voice called to Elesioth who was walking. They were now in Antonia Palace and everyone has changed their name to their Stellar spirit beast.

 

Elesioth sighed before he turned his head to the person who called him. 

 

"Cancer, you want to know where Siarah went too, don't you? I already said I don't know!" 

 

Just because he can read other people's minds doesn't mean he knows everything! 

 

He rolled his eyes at Cancer. And not just him, Aries has the same power as him and was also bombed by their friends. They keep asking where Siarah went when they don't even know the answer either.

 

"Huh? No, no. I am not coming here to ask you about her. Since everyone has no clue, it's a waste of time to ask again and again. By the way… Draco, Tucana and Taurus have left this place. Will you… Leave too…?" Cancer asked him.

 

Elesioth can see Cancer was sad. So, he patted his shoulder.

 

"Yes, I want to start my adventure again and help anyone out there who may be in trouble. Even though we have no enemies now, that doesn't mean there is no activity of evil around us. Cancer, hopefully, you're not here to stop me."

 

Cancer shook his head. "I'm not stopping you... I just want to know when you'll come back. Just set the time here for our gathering again."

 

"Heh! You're missing me already? Don't worry, Cancer. I will come back. This is my home and you are my family members. I will always return. I promise. And with Hydra too." 

 

Elesioth looked to the left side of his shoulder when a small-sized Hydra Spirit beast appeared on his shoulder.

 

"That's right." Hydra agrees.

 

"Don't forget to bring back souvenirs. I want a big one." 

 

A small crab-shaped spirit also appeared on top of Cancer's head. It was the Cancer Spirit beast.

 

"Tsk! You've been asking people for gifts. Why not try giving others a gift too." Cancer complained to his spirit.

 

"But getting a gift is the same as buying it yourself. Such a waste of money if we buy it. I'd rather get it from someone." The crab grinned.

 

"You!" Cancer was flabbergasted by his spirit comeback words.

 

Dark Hartina, Elesioth, and Hydra laughed aloud from Cancer's spirit words and also from seeing Cancer's fierce expression.

 

"Damn! I didn't know these spirits can be funny too." Dark Hartina thought quietly.

 

After Elesioth says goodbye to Cancer and his spirit, they leave Antonia.

 

Dark Hartina's expression starts to turn grim when he sees the next slide that shows Elesioth was running away with heavy injuries. There was a black thing with no form chasing him around. The black thing also held something sharp like a curved and semi-circular sickle. 

 

Dark Hartina thinks it looks like a Grim Reaper. Elesioth released his burning arrows to destroy it but failed. His attack does nothing to it. He fainted when it hit his head hard with a sneak blast attack.

 

Dark Hartina growled when Elesioth's emblem chain was snatched away by the black thing before the scene changed into a dark prison chamber. Some small torch lightened the place and finally revealed the situation around the prison.

 

Dark Hartina blinked his eyes after he saw the place. Moreover, he felt familiar being here and just realised the place was the prison chamber of Dorothia Palace. Not only that, he was stunned to see the people inside each cell. 

 

Elesioth was inside one of them. The rest were the other Bright Star users. 

 

"Draco, Lynx, Columba, Scorpio, Ophiucus, Cepheus, Taurus, Lupus, Grus, Tucana, and… Monoceros… God! Are you showing me the beginning of the 12 users' disappearance five hundred years ago?!" Dark Hartina asked but no one could answer him.

 

He was frustrated. Still, he could only watch as all of them were handcuffed and their hands were spread wide. Their bodies were hung up until their feet could not reach the stone floor. Their mouths also were covered with dark plates, not allowing them to speak a word. 

 

Dark Hartina's eyes formed tears. Their pain, loss of hope and exhausted expression feels like someone had crushed his heart many times. He felt so suffocated watching this scene but he must watch it until the end.

 

The black thing that captured Elesioth before appears again. It went to Elesioth prison and took him out. Elesioth struggled against it but he was already too weak. It was impossible to fight the black thing who was stronger than him. 

 

He was taken to the centre of the prison chamber where each cell faced it. In the middle of the chamber, there was a field carved in unknown dark liquid. Elesioth was pushed by the black thing into the field and he glared angrily at it.

 

Suddenly the field emitted a dark red light, causing Elesioth to groan in pain. Dark Hartina's eyes widened when he saw Elesioth's eyes turn dim. Soon, Elesioth no longer showed any reaction. When the black thing told him to get up, he followed.

 

He's been controlled! Dark Hartina instantly guessed it.

 

"Mm! Mmm!!!" 

 

Other Bright Star users call out to Elesioth. They tried to reawaken him but were unsuccessful. Elesioth didn't seem to hear them at all. His gaze was empty and lifeless.

 

A moment later, the black thing brought a frightened young woman and pushed her into the field as well. The young woman was so beautiful but she was scared and whimpering in fear. Her eyes widened when Elesioth slowly approached her while discarding his tattered clothes one by one.

 

"No, no! Please help me! Help me!" She cried out.

 

However, no one could help her. The rest like Dark Hartina had to shift their gaze away as soon as they realised what Elesioth was going to do next. Dark Hartina had the urge to stop it but realised he was not in the past. This… Were just memories…

 

Yes, memories. He felt it belonged to the Hydra Spirit beast memories.

 

He let out a sigh of relief when his surroundings changed once more. This time, he saw the black thing carrying something small wrapped in a blue cloth. It brought the cloth to Elesioth's cell. 

 

Elesioth looked worse than before. His body was skinny and had scars of dried blood with fresh and old wounds. His hair was unkempt and one side of his eyes could no longer be opened. As for his hands, one of them had been cut off and wrapped in a dirty cloth that may have been his former clothes.

 

Not only him, but all the star users there also look in very bad conditions. The black thing opened the blue cloth in his hands. Dark Hartina, Elesioth and the Bright Star users were shocked to see a baby with a chubby looking and cute face emerge from the blue cloth.

 

"Congratulations, Hydra. This is your son. Cute, isn't it?" The black thing announced. Its voice sounded creepy and echoed.

 

Dark Hartina could feel Elesioth's heart finally breaking into pieces. He also has the same feeling. Elesioth's eyes slowly let out tears. He knew what he had done to a poor woman nine months earlier. 

 

If this baby was born by the woman he rape, he still considered the baby to be his child. He was heartbroken because his child was now in the clutches of his enemy. He tried to move but his body no longer listened to him.

 

"Mm... Mm..." His voice could not yell because of the plate that still covered his mouth.

 

Dark Hartina's tears flowed as he watched Elesioth's desperate and pained expression while looking at his child.

 

"Don't worry, Hydra. I'll take good care of your child. Not just you but all your friend's children too. Haha! Congratulations! You all have become parents!" 

 

The black thing words finally collapsed every one of their faiths. Not only that, their hearts were miserable after knowing they have their own children who are in the hand of this thing. 

 

As for the female users, they were forced to give birth to a child from a man they didn't know. The children have been taken away as soon as they were born.

 

"Starting today, they will no longer need to follow your stupid stellar name. I'll give them a new one. And they… Will help me destroy this world! Hahaha!" The black thing laughed aloud evilly.

 

He stopped and then looked at Elesioth again. 

 

"Hydra, I name the heir of your power, Dark Hartina. He will surely make you proud one day. The power of darkness I bestowed upon him will destroy all the other members of your family. Hah! I can't wait to see it!"

 

Then, the black thing manifested Elesioth's emblem chain in his left hand. The Hydra Spirit beast was forced out from the emblem and it also looked so weak with no energy to struggle.

 

"Mm! Mmph!" Elesioth went into a panic after he saw Hydra.

 

The black thing also produced something sharp like a root with thorns and wrapped Hydra in it, causing it to shriek in pain and lose the glow of its body. The roots not only wrapped around him but covered him from being seen. The root then emits a black glow causing the emblem chain to turn darker and then engraved with a monster on it.

 

Dark Hartina recognised the monster carving. It was the serpent monster he was fighting before!

 

Elesioth shook his head in pain to see his spirit beast was captured. The emblem chain was put around his child's neck.

 

"With this, the Deorc Star has a new member named Dark Hartina. Now, goodbye, Hydra. I don't need you anymore."

 

The black thing pointed its hand at Elesioth.

 

"Don't!" Dark Hartina could only yell out as he saw Elesioth's head was severed by a slashing wind.

 

"Hydra, I promise... If one day I am reborn again, I promise I will remember you and save you... So, please… Wait for me..." 

 

Dark Hartina's eyes widened. He heard Elesioth's last sentences in his mind. Then, something deep in his soul opened up and his mind was suddenly occupied with Elesioth memories.

 

Dark Hartina unconsciously closed his eyes while his surroundings disappeared in bright light. When he opened them again, his eyes looked deep and also shone brightly. In front of him stood the tree with that one hole again.

 

"Hydra… I'm sorry. You have waited so long for me. I wouldn't let you suffer anymore." Dark Hartina whispered.

 

He now had all Elesioth memories. Although he wasn't really the Elesioth from the past, still, he found out that Elesioth was his past life. The proof had already been shown to him by his locked memories from his soul.

 

In his hand appeared a new type of bow. It is upright but the carving on it has a very unique pattern mixed with stars. Colourful gemstones decorated its side. The whole bow also was carved in the shape of a scale while the lower end of the bow has light rainbow feathers. In the centre of his bow U-shape hold was made for which his arrow can be placed. Surrounding the U-shape were smaller gemstones making the bow look majestic and elegant.

 

Dark Hartina's hands were now covered in silver gloves and around the wrist cover also has small gemstones decorating it. His bow had no thread to pull nor had an arrow but when Dark Hartina put his right hand into the middle of the U-shape and pulled it, a white arrow glowing in light manifested itself.

 

"Oh light of hope, destroy and save my spirit beast in this evil being clutch!" He chanted and then released his bow.

 

The bow sharply moved toward the middle of the tree and burrowed deep inside. A moment later, the tree slowly cracked with a glowing light coming out of it. It shattered soon after like breaking glasses.

 

Dark Hartina jumped when he saw Hydra and hugged him gently in his embrace. Unbeknownst to him, when the tree shattered, his surroundings also shattered along. Outside, the serpents also pulverised and disappeared. His friend and others finally saw him again from the same place.

 

"Hydra!" Rafiz, Virgo, Aries, and Agi were so happy to see him alive.

 

They, along with the quiet Pegasus, hurriedly ran toward him. Kairi smiled and nodded his head. Dark Hartina really did successfully save his Stellar Spirit. As for Dark Hartina, he was looking at Hydra.

 

"Hydra..." He called with tears in his eyes again.

 

Hydra's body healed rapidly after he was free. The heads, one by one, opened their eyes and looked at Dark Hartina.

 

"Hydra, thank you for fulfilling your promise to us." They said simultaneously to Dark Hartina by calling him their Spirit name.

 

"Yes... I'm sorry for taking so long to be born again..." 

 

Dark Hartina sniffed and he wiped his eyes with one arm while the other arm held his spirit beast.

 

"Hehe... You're still the same. Crying like a baby..." One head chuckled at him.

 

Dark Hartina smiled. "Yes, I still have my old habits."

 

"Good. We would like to rest a bit. Please say hi to our new master of stellars." Told the second head before disappearing from view.

 

Dark Hartina wasn't worried about where they had gone because his emblem chain had turned back to its original colour and the carving shows the Hydra stellar beast again.

 

"Hydra!" Dark Hartina was shocked by the hug from Virgo who jumped at his back.

 

"Ow! Virgo! What the hell?!" Dark Hartina growled because he hit the ground harshly.

 

Now, there was a mark on his forehead.

 

"Oops, sorry. But, thank god you are back! We were so worried!" Virgo grabbed his arm and pulled him up.

 

Dark Hartina smiled. "I am back."

 

He turned his head to Rafiz. He can see a kitten on Rafiz's left shoulder which means Rafiz also managed to save his spirit beast.

 

"Hi, I'm Lynx, nyaa!" Lynx told him when he felt Dark Hartina's gaze on him.

 

"I know. I am Hydra as you can feel."

 

"Yes, nyaa!" Then, Lynx yawned. "Imma sleep too nyaa. Haven't been able to for five hundred years, nyaa. Night, nyaa." He disappeared after he said it.

 

Everyone who heard him felt miserable. They have known what happened. But to hear they said they can't sleep was making them sadder for the spirits.

 

"Congratulations, Lynx, Hydra." They all turned their heads to Kairi.

 

"I welcome you home once more. And… You guys might want to apologise to these people first." Kairi pointed behind him.

 

Rafiz and Dark Hartina nodded in understanding. They faced the 14 Bright Star users who looked at them sternly. Somehow they felt their body was getting nervous.

 

Auriga sighed before he smiled. "We welcome you home, Rafiz, Hartina." He told them and also said their real name.

 

Rafiz and Dark Hartina flinched. Ah, it seems they were already exposed a long time ago.

 

"We… We are very sorry!!!" They both kneeled down and bowed in a dogeza style.

 

They no longer feel ashamed with their current position. Their past mistakes were enough to get them to kneel in front of these people. Everyone there was astonished while Kairi was holding his laugh. 

 

"Okay... Is everyone here would like to say something to them?" He asked after stopping his laughter.

 

They slowly shook their heads.

 

"Are you able to forgive them? If not, they can stay here kneeling until your heart feels satisfied." 

 

Rafiz and Dark Hartina didn't move or disagree. They accepted every punishment from them if that made them happy.

 

Virgo, Aries, Agi, and Pegasus turn to each other and look at their Bright Star friends. They also didn't say anything. 

 

"Rise." Everyone snapped their heads to Leo.

 

Even Rafiz and Dark Hartina couldn't help but stare at him.

 

"I won't say a second time. You can kneel here if you want." Leo said before he left.

 

"‘He forgives you’ is what he means. And me too. Welcome home, Lynx, Hydra." Perseus smiled at them before she followed Leo.

 

"Sigh… I'm still angry but it's hopeless when the war is coming. Welcome home too." Cygnus told them before he came forward and grabbed their arm to stand up.

 

"There are ten more members that did horrible things in the past too. So, it's useless to blame only you guys right now." Cygnus chuckled.

 

"Thanks…" Rafiz and Dark Hartina said simultaneously.

 

Cygnus patted their shoulder. "Well, now I'm really hungry. Since the festival is still ongoing, why not we all go there for lunch."

 

"Erm, I need a bath. I feel all sticky right now. And I smell very bad too." Dark Hartina told him while sniffing his arm.

 

He felt like vomiting. Rafiz and others finally smelled the bad odour coming from him and they stepped back.

 

"Haha." Kairi and some others burst out laughing.

 

With a snap of his finger, Kairi changed both Rafiz and Dark Hartina's clothes. Their bodies also let out steam like they just got out of the bath and smelled good too.

 

"What? I have power, you know." Kairi told them when they looked at him in awe.

 

After that, everyone left the place. Some went with Kairi's group that included Rafiz and Dark Hartina to eat while some went back to their room. It was actually exhausting after watching the battle, so some want to rest a bit.

0