CHAPTER 70: ORDERS TO LEAVE THE BATTLEFIELD
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kairi, Rafiz, Kironinx and Dark Hartina stare at Revioryx who was destroying the trees while killing soldiers from both sides. He also was coming their way. His monster appearance was the same as what Dark Reammut saw in the future which they were still surprised after looking at his size. 

 

He was as big as a mountain! And he looks so disgusting!

 

"We must save all the soldiers first! Doesn't matter from which side they are. We have to draw his attention and keep him out of here! Dark Hartina, Rafiz, I leave this task to you! I will order our soldiers and our enemies to leave. This is not a war anymore!" Kairi orders them.

 

"Alright!" Dark Hartina and Rafiz ran toward Revioryx.

 

"Revioryx, go back to Hell!" Dark Hartina shouted at him.

 

His hands have his bow once more and he released many arrows of glowing light at Revioryx. Rafiz beside him summoned a dark beam from his blades that made a circle in the air. He once used it before unconsciously at Dark Sethan. Now, he was using it at Revioryx.

 

Revioryx snarled at them and jumped to avoid it. He was running fast at them while his mouth gathered something like a black liquid before he spits it up at Rafiz and Dark Hartina. It moves like a bullet toward them.

 

Rafiz and Dark Hartina avoided it quickly and saw the black liquid evaporate everything it hit.

 

"Be careful, Hartina!" Rafiz warned.

 

"You too!"

 

They both continued to fight with Revioryx. Revioryx was irritated by them. His eyes which were bloody red glared at them before his many tails aimed to hit them. Dark Hartina and Rafiz dodged his attack and ran to another place that did not have their soldiers. 

 

It was far to the East where Dark Chronos had brought Dark Reammut to a lake before. Kairi took this opportunity to release his light aura to attract everyone on the battlefield while flying in the air.

 

"Listen to me! All soldiers of Syarantonia, gather at the treatment camp at once! We will send you back to Antonia! And soldiers of Dorothia, please return to your kingdom! There is no need for war anymore! I know you have seen what has happened! Your king has gone mad and is attacking all of us! Now, we will try to make sure your king doesn't kill more! So, take this opportunity to get out of here!" Kairi's loud voice reached everyone there.

 

Aries and her friends who heard it too as well as Dark Amilia, Dark Ceilius and Dark Kage, have long stopped fighting. It's because they heard a terrifying roar that made them tremble in fear. Aries and her friends were also unable to continue their fight with the replicas because all of them suddenly disappeared. However, their bodies were still scratched and bleeding here and there. 

 

"What does he mean our king is going mad? Dark Amilia, Dark Kage, let's go!" Dark Ceilius wanted to see what happened.

 

They both nodded and flew away. They were no longer interested in fighting Aries and her friends. This made Aries and her friends feel a lot of relief and they slowly sat on the ground tiredly. They were startled when Agi came to them through his teleportation.

 

"Finally, I found you." Agi released a sigh of relief too. 

 

He had left the treatment camp after hearing the roar. He was worried about Aries and his friend's condition and searched for them quickly. Now that he had found them, he used his healing powers to treat them.

 

"What happened, Agi? Do you know anything?" Aries asked while looking in the direction where the roar came from.

 

"Revioryx has finally shown his true self," Agi told them with a serious expression.

 

"Heh! It seems we make him very angry." Centaurus grimaced.

 

Agi nodded. "Earlier, before I came here, Sir Ziphoteninx had brought the fainted Dark Reammut to us. Her emblem shows she has returned to our side. She is Tucana by the way."

 

Aries and others were surprised.

 

"She is Tucana?! God, this is such a surprise!" Virgo gasped.

 

He still remembers the battle with her three years ago. Who could have thought she would finally become their stellar family member this soon.

 

"Yes…" Agi looked sad and his expression confused everyone.

 

"Agi, what's wrong? Is Tucana alright?" Lyra asked.

 

Agi looked at them one by one. "Actually, Tucana, she is not from our period of time. She… Is from the future. A future where we all died a few hours later."

 

"What?!!!" Everyone was shocked to hear it.

 

"This! Is this true?!"

 

Agi nodded. "Sir Ziphoteninx has explained to me, Pisces and Aquarius. Kairi was bitten by Revioryx and has all his power absorbed by him. With Kairi's power, he became more powerful and annihilated us all. And it seems, Kairi and others from her period of time who still have some power left helped her to change the time of the future by going to the past which is our current time."

 

Everyone's eyes widened. Agi continued to tell them.

 

"Just now, after she came back, she went and saved Kairi who might have got his power absorbed by Revioryx and others who were fighting him. She fainted due to the overuse of her power and Sir Ziphoteninx brought her to our treatment camp to rest. She, She has saved all our lives from our impending future!"

 

Agi balled his hands into a fist in anger and frustration. But also was grateful that Dark Reammut acted on time to save Kairi and all of the people of their world. He must thank her later after she wakes up.

 

Canis gawked and shook his head in disbelief. "We are dead in a few hours?! God, this is unbelievable!"

 

"I know, right? It's hard to believe but Sir Ziphoteninx can read memories too so that is proof enough that she is from the future."

 

"Urgh... We must thank her after all of this is over. We can't let her sacrifice be in vain! Let's go! I think the rest already head over to battle with Revioryx. We must defeat him and not let him hurt Kairi or get his power!" Virgo urges them.

 

They agreed and headed towards the battle where Dark Hartina and Rafiz were fighting Revioryx. Just like Virgo said, other Bright Star users have gone there to help. 

 

As for the Deorc Star users…

 

"I can't believe this! That, That's our king?!" Dark Kage gaped while looking at Revioryx.

 

"The monster... He has the same aura and presence as our king but is a lot stronger than before. What?! He is attacking our soldiers too?!" Dark Amilia's eyes widened in disbelief. 

 

"The leader of Bright Star was right. Our king is mad!" She continued.

 

"What should we do?" Dark Kage asked Dark Amilia and Dark Ceilius.

 

The three of them were in the air, watching Revioryx chasing Dark Hartina and Rafiz while killing anyone who was in his way.

 

"You guys!" 

 

Someone called to them and they turned their heads to the incoming person who was not alone. It was Dark Chronos. With him were Dark Markia, Dark Gomy, Dark Howlan, Dark Lusophia, and Dark Sethan.

 

"Where's Dark Reammut?" It was the first thing he asked.

 

Dark Amilia was confused. "Isn't she in the treatment camp with Dark Undria?"

 

"No… Not anymore. She suddenly leaves us and even says goodbye as she would never be with us anymore. Damn! It's not just that! Her power emblem turned to white with a Tucana carving!" He told them in frustration.

 

"Tu, Turn? What'd you mean, Dark Chronos?! How did it happen?!" Dark Kage looked surprised and interested to know more.

 

"I don't know! But Dark Undria and I with some of our soldiers there saw the changes with our own eyes. The dark emblem suddenly turned into the colour of the Bright Star's emblem. In fact, the carving on the emblem also turned into a Tucana bird, belonging to the Bright Star user. But, as far as I know, Tucana hasn't appeared since five hundred years ago! That's what confused me." Dark Chronos looked very upset.

 

It felt like Dark Reammut already left their Deorc Star.

 

"Dark Chronos, calm down! Why are you looking like the world has ended?! Moreover, what is your relationship with Dark Reammut? Do you have something with her that we don't know about?" Dark Ceilius questions him because he thinks Dark Chronos seems to be too close to Dark Reammut.

 

Dark Chronos fell silent and didn't want to answer. After all, how can he say that he was both liked and rejected by Dark Reammut? Thinking about what Dark Reammut said to him, he became more heartbroken. A melancholy aura can be seen on him by everyone there. It makes some of their eyes twitch in annoyance.

 

"Alright, enough! Dark Chronos, we also don't know where Dark Reammut went. But, if you say her emblem has changed to Tucana, the chances that she will be with the Bright Star users is high." Dark Sethan cut in.

 

"No! I don't want to believe she goes to them! I don't want her near our enemies! Damn it! Did Kairi do something to her? Is that why she changed sides? Urgh! I want to go see that damn king and beat him up!" Dark Amilia got angry.

 

She wanted to leave there but was stopped by Dark Lusophia.

 

"Wait! This is not the time to find him or attack him! Our soldiers need our help right now!" Dark Lusophia told them. 

 

"She's right! Dark Kage, do you still have a teleportation device to get back to Dorothia? We need to send our soldiers home. If they're still here, everyone would be eliminated by our king!" Dark Markia was anxious to feel their soldier's life was gone one by one.

 

She may not be able to see her surroundings but she can still feel everyone's auras. She also was shocked to be told that Revioryx has become a monster. She just doesn't understand why her power couldn't predict this future. She could only guess that something beyond her control may not be able to let her see it.

 

"Yes, I already made more devices to take us back to Dorothia in case we lost the war. Ah, there's also one big teleportation field where the treatment camp is. You all can tell our soldiers to go there or bring them instantly to Dorothia with the devices I have on me." 

 

Dark Kage pulled out a box as big as his hands from his waist bag. He started carrying it when they were going to war today. From the box, he took out a device with a pointed small button in the middle of it. He distributed them to everyone there.

 

"There are four left but it was for Dark Kurumi, Dark Undria, Dark Spincer and... Dark Reammut. I've made sure there are six times for you guys to use, so make sure to use it wisely." He explained to them.

 

"All right. Use this to send our soldiers home. Now, split up!" Dark Sethan orders them and they all instantly disappear.

 

Dark Amilia was still with Dark Kage and Dark Ceilius. Dark Sethan with Dark Lusophia and Dark Chronos while Dark Gomy with Dark Howlan and Dark Markia. They went around many places to gather their soldiers and send them back to Dorothia.

 

"Rafiz, Hartina, are you two okay?" 

 

Kairi, who had just arrived, asked them worriedly. He saw them get thrown to the ground so hard that it cracked where they fell.

 

"Ye, Yes..." Dark Hartina slowly stood up while hissing.

 

"I'm fine…" Rafiz replied too while gritting his teeth.

 

It seems both of their bones have somewhere that was damaged by the throw. Kairi heals them immediately before popping a barrier over them when Revioryx unleashes a laser beam from his mouth at them. 

 

Kironinx went to bite one of his tails and severe it. Revioryx roared angrily and swiped his other tail at Kironinx but the latter avoided it while flying away before returning to do the same action.

 

As for Ziphoteninx, he appeared soon after while slashing his claws towards Revioryx's eyes, causing him to groan in pain. The attack injured one of his eyes. Then, he appeared next to Kairi, Rafiz and Dark Hartina. But, Kairi has brought them away by teleportation and they appear again somewhere not too close to Revioryx.

 

Aries and everyone from the Bright Star users except for Pisces, Aquarius and Dark Reammut finally arrive to help them fight Revioryx.

 

"Your Majesty, is our helper still not arrived?" Auriga asked Kairi.

 

Kairi looked at the sky. His eyes sparkled for a moment. "Yes, they have arrived."

 

As soon as he said it, many beings with wings appeared and covered the sky above them. Their presence startled Revioryx and he wanted to run away but several of the beings trapped him in their net made of their powers. Their auras and strong presence make everyone who looks at them feel awe and amaze.

 

This is… This is the power of Angels!

0