CHAPTER 79: WIND’S MESSAGE
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Everyone, is there any news from other kingdoms?" Kairi asked.

 

When more monsters were found in Dorothia Kingdom, some Bright Star users entered other kingdoms to bring them news about it. They fear the monsters might be moving or travelling to other nearby kingdoms as well. And possibly, they might attack the residents there.

 

Now, inside Econia meeting chamber, Kairi was having a meeting with most of the Bright Star users and some people. The people were Dark Undria and Ledeigh. The latter was standing guard behind the first with no expression at all on his face. He also didn’t want to sit when a maid prepared him a seat. 

 

Some users roll their eyes at this stubborn and cautious assassin. They also were annoyed by his arrogance. 

 

Stand as tall as you want while we have our leisure on our seats! They all thought.

 

Kairi smirks at their disturbed expression and shakes his head. He can see that Ledeigh has done nothing other than standing stoically but still got hateful glares from the others.

 

"I heard most of them have taken measures to increase their kingdom defence, Your Majesty. However, they hope they can meet with you to discuss more about the protection against the monsters and Revioryx. And King Loar, he wants compensation for damaging his southern border..." Auriga informs Kairi and frowns about the compensation.

 

It can’t be helped. Dorothia has used Beilton Kingdom border for their camp and war against them. And they can’t ask Dorothia for compensation since it was now destroyed in many places. Such retribution and damage can’t be predicted at all. Currently, they need the money to build their home again. 

 

So, how can they pay for the damage in Beilton which Revioryx and the Deorc Star users were supposedly responsible for? Of course, they won't pay for it!

 

Silently, Kairi thought the same too. Since they were also responsible for the war, they too need to pay back the damage they caused. 

 

Dark Undria felt he should pay for it and stood up. 

 

“Your Majesty, please tell me how much the compensation is. I will pay for it. After all, it was us who initiated the war first." He felt extremely guilty if he made Syarantonia pay for it.

 

Kairi shook his head. “No need. I just thought of something without pouring any money out of our pockets.”

 

Everyone looked at him with eyes lightened up. Of course, some silently wish their money could be saved instead of using it for compensation. Kairi looks at Orion and Cetus, who both feel confused about why their king was staring at them.

 

Orion was sitting calmly with his light grey eyes. He has short light brown hair and his height was about 1.75 metres. Beside him was Cetus with long dark blond hair that was tied with a bangle. He was the same height as Orion and had soft blue eyes.

 

“Orion, Cetus, if I’m not mistaken you have the power of copy and gravity, correct?” Kairi asked them when he had their attention.

 

Orion and Cetus stood up from their seat and nodded to him.

 

“Yes, Your Majesty!” They both said at the same time.

 

“Lyra, Agi, Aquarius and Pisces, I need your help too. Actually, I was thinking. Rather than pay them the compensation, why not use our abilities to recover the place the way it was again. But, I am not sure if you all are willing because I understand you have been using your power non-stop from healing survivors' injuries. Moreover, who knows if Revioryx might appear suddenly and we need your power at that time urgently.” Kairi explained to them with concern.

 

The people called by him turned their eyes to each other and nodded. They all stood up too.

 

“We’ll do it, Your Majesty!”

 

Kairi was glad to hear their response. “Thank you. Sigh… If I have my own power, I can help you guys too.”

 

Everyone was startled by his sudden sentences. They all knew his power had disappeared from the news brought by Agi after the war ended. Sadness, concern, worry and guilt could be seen in everyone's eyes.

 

“Alright! Let’s move on to the next topic. How’s the situation in Dorothia now?” 

 

Kairi changed their discussion quickly once he realised he made everyone there lose some of their cheerfulness. Even the atmosphere turned gloomy. 

 

Dark Hartina stood up while the others who stood sat down again. 

 

"We have managed to eliminate the monsters in ​​several towns and villages but for the remaining number, the outside is uncertain. We only found some. And so far, we have not found or located Revioryx's exact position." He reported.

 

He, Dark Kurumi, Rafiz, Orion, Centaurus and Cetus have led their soldiers to eliminate the monsters in Dorothia. Some monsters were strong and some were easy to kill. The strongest one would be dealt with by them while their soldiers rescued any survivors.

 

"That is good and bad news..." Kairi was glad to hear the monsters were killed but worried about Revioryx's attempt to hurt more people.

 

"Well then, Auriga, please send a letter to King Loar that I would like to discuss with him about the compensation. The place would be in Antonia, two weeks from now. I don’t want to make him wait and sabotage us later.” Kairi chuckled.

 

His words were a little funny. No other kingdom than Dorothia would want to war with a kingdom that has superpowers. They might die before they even started.

 

"Dark Undria, how are your people? Are they comfortable living here now?" Kairi brings his focus to Dorothia survivor next.

 

Dark Undria nodded. "Yes, they are very comfortable, Your Majesty. Some even want to change nationality after living here.”

 

Kairi let out a small laugh. Who wouldn't like living in Econia? It was a hidden paradise after it was decorated by Ziphoteninx. The winds coming from the waterfall bring a wave of fresh air into their meeting chamber. He could even hear many happy and cheerful voices outside.

 

“Thank you, Ziphoteninx.” He telepathy him.

 

“You’re welcome.” Ziphoteninx grins from inside the bracelet’s mark.

 

“Only a few problems occur but can still be handled by us. Thank you so much for your hospitality, Your Majesty.” Dark Undria continued. 

 

He also thanked everyone there for the help and made their faces more friendly toward him. Kairi nodded and smiled at him. He leaned his head against the head of his chair before he got up abruptly and startled everyone there. At the same time, a relatively strong gust of wind went into the chamber from the open windows and enclosed Kairi in it.

 

"Your Majesty!" Everyone shouted in fear and anxiety.

 

The winds were strong and didn’t allow them to get near. Even Leo and Auriga besides Kairi couldn’t do anything and were moved away from Kairi.

 

Ziphoteninx appeared instantly and floated above them while looking at Kairi.

 

"Calm down, everyone. It's a wind message. It’s not hurting him at all." He told them while reassuring them of Kairi’s situation.

 

"Wind message? From who?" They all were confused except Dark Undria and Ledeigh.

 

Both turn to each other. 

 

"Could it be Dark Gomy?" Dark Undria whispered to Ledeigh.

 

Ledeigh nodded. He already heard there were 12 Deorc Star users whose ancestors were kidnapped by Revioryx in the past. One of them has wind power.

 

"It was Grus. And we have three more new members who can turn their emblems to Bright Star users again." Kairi told them the good news after the wind surrounding him disappeared.

 

"Who's Grus and the other two, Your Majesty?" Agi asked.

 

"It's Dark Gomy. The two are Ophiuchus and Monoceros. Their old identities are Dark Lusophia and Dark Sethan."

 

"What?!" They were startled to hear it.

 

Although they knew these three were their formal family members, it was still shocking for them that these three manage to become one of them so fast. After all, it was only a month after the war and knowing the truth behind Revioryx's true identity.

 

Rafiz grit his teeth when he heard Dark Sethan named. He really wanted to kill him after torturing him for almost half a year. No one other than him felt how much he had suffered in his hand. 

 

Kairi and Dark Hartina knew what he was thinking and could only sympathise with him. After all, the past was over. They need to look forward to the future.

 

"Is there anything else Grus conveys to you, Your Majesty? And where are they now?" Leo asked.

 

"Erm, Grus also said he and the others were in the Helican Kingdom. They were chased by Revioryx all the way there before Pegasus came to rescue them."

 

"Pegasus?! He was there all along?!" Agi and some others were surprised to hear it.

 

Now, he knows where Pegasus has been missing all this time.

 

"Are you the one who sent Pegasus there, brother?" Kairi turned his head toward Dark Kurumi.

 

Dark Kurumi nodded. 

 

"Brother?" 

 

The Bright Star users didn't know that Kairi and Draco were siblings. So they asked their king about it. After they have their answer, their eyes widen and stare at Draco with astonishment. Draco ignored their stares.

 

"Alright then. I want the second group to go to the Helican Kingdom and see what transpired there. While the third group, please go to Junonia Village where Pegasus and the others are and take them back here. The fourth group and the fifth group stay. Oh, yeah. Before I forget, my group is going to Eridan Kingdom."

 

"Huh? What?!" Everyone gawked because they thought their king would stay in Syarantonia.

 

"Why does Your Majesty want to go there?!" Agi stood up again with a worried expression.

 

"I heard the Eridan Kingdom has lots of problems lately. Especially with their king. Don't worry. I'm just going there for sightseeing and won't interfere with anything."

 

The Eridan Kingdom was located in the Northeast of Syarantonia. They need to cross the sea to go there.

 

"Bu, But, Your Majesty! What if Revioryx is there?" Aries asked nervously.

 

"Hm? We have Ziphoteninx to follow us there. If Revioryx is there, we'll just escape back here." Kairi shrugged.

 

Problem solved.

 

"Urgh…" Everyone looked at him dumbfounded.

 

Truly, their king was not a coward but there's nothing he can do without power. So, the method was reasonable but also embarrassing.

 

Ziphoteninx stared at Kairi sharply because it seems he was going to work to the bone later by teleporting them here and there.

 

"All right, our discussion ends here. Auriga, I'll be back in two weeks and I'll make sure I get to the meeting later." Kairi informed him.

 

Auriga nodded. "Please be careful, Your Majesty."

 

"Don't worry, General. We'll make sure our king is not in danger." Virgo said on behalf of group one.

 

After that, Kairi and his group members prepare to head to Eridan Kingdom.

0