CHAPTER 93: FOOLING
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You…!" Dark Amilia who saw Dark Chronos flare-up.

 

"Where's my sister?!" She yelled while summoning her weapons.

 

It was a long spear and she directed it at Dark Chronos. The latter turned to her.

 

"Her sister…?" He was confused before he realised her relationship with Dark Reammut.

 

"I see…" He lowered his hands down and stared at her.

 

He can see the resemblances between them. Of course, since Dark Reammut was his now, he won't return her. He was too lazy to reply so he didn't answer her. His actions make Dark Amilia angrier.

 

"Dark Amilia, remember why we are here!" Dark Ceilius holds one of her shoulders.

 

But, his summoning long ice lance told otherwise. He too was angry but it was directed at Revioryx.

 

"Ah, look at that. My subordinates have no respect, don't you think? They don't even greet their king." Reviorxy shows a heartbroken expression with one hand on his heart.

 

He had kept away Dark Chronos' heart before the two appeared. Listening to his fake complaining, Dark Chronos rolled his eyes at him. But, he was amused that these two humans would dare want to fight them who were more powerful.

 

Dark Ceilius and Dark Amilia knew they were weak but looking at Dark Kage's unconscious state, they couldn't leave. 

 

"They're stronger than us but we must save Kage no matter what." Dark Ceilius whispered to her.

 

"How about my sister?"

 

"Have you seen her around? We can't help her yet."

 

Dark Amilia grit her teeth. She understands who they should focus on right now but she was really worried for her sister. She closed her eyes for a moment and took a deep breath. After she opens again, she looks at Dark Ceilius.

 

"I am ready." Her eyes no longer showed she was anxious but her decision to save their friend first.

 

Dark Ceilius nodded.

 

"Are they gonna attack or what? I'm getting sleepy." Revioryx yawns.

 

He jumped up when an ice lance thrust at him in a blink of his eyes. As for Dark Chronos, the floor below his feet moves upward and almost punctures him with sharp thorns made of stones. He too jumped away and flew above. While at that he closes Dark Kage inside a ball of purple bubble and brings him together with him.

 

He knew they intended to save their friend. So, he wasn't surprised by their sudden attack. But, he does get amazed by a row of bullets made of cement aimed at him. He flashes here and there, escaping the cement bullets.

 

Dark Amilia growled and made a wave of cement sea at him. "Stop running away!"

 

Dark Cronos scoffed at her words. Who wouldn't run from such frenzy attacks? Does she think he was stupid?

 

He finally made a shielded ball to protect himself. Dark Amilia, who saw him make it, freezes the cement once it covers all over the shield. She also used her earth to cover Dark Kage in the purple ball.

 

Dark Chronos stares inside his shield. It was dark when the cement covered him but with a swing of his hand, the cement was destroyed instantly. He already noticed Dark Amilia's planned and saw that she got their friend. So, he swung his hand again in Dark Kage's direction. This time, he wants to kill him and save his time to do it later.

 

But, after he destroyed it, nothing was in it. His eyes showed that he was surprised again. He turned his head toward Dark Amilia who was running away to the stairs.

 

"Tsk! Truly annoying." He thought.

 

He summoned a black disk with sharp points and threw it at her. The disk rotated fast and wanted to cut her body. Dark Ceilius, who saw it, was frightened by the attack.

 

"Dark Amilia, dodge it!" He threw his ice lance at the disk.

 

"Dark Ceilius, your opponent is me, isn't it? You shouldn't focus on other people."

 

Dark Ceilius eyes widened before he felt his stomach pierce from behind. Revioryx had attacked him with his hand that had turned to claws. As for Dark Amilia, he saw she was cut in two below her waist from the disk.

 

Dark Chronos landed on the floor again and looked at Revioryx who took his hand back from Dark Ceilius' stomach. The latter slumped to the floor and shattered into many pieces of ice.

 

"Heh, you teach them well, Revioryx." Dark Chronos chuckled.

 

Dark Amilia's body, which he cut into two, has disintegrated into the sand. Adding to Dark Ceilius' circumstances, it seems he and Revioryx got fooled by them. 

 

"Hahaha… I did well. But, deceiving me like this truly made me very angry. Chronos, find them. I want them dead." Revioryx eyes turn bright red.

 

"You should have done that earlier." Dark Chronos rolled his eyes at him.

 

Yet, he summoned the same portal he wanted to send Dark Lusophia inside before. A few skeleton monsters slowly walk out from it. They screamed and roared before they turned into shadows or fogs and ran down the building. Their destination was to kill the escaping Dark Ceilius who was now carrying Dark Kage and Dark Amilia who ran beside him.

 

Unbeknownst to all of them, Dark Kage was not really unconscious. He was actually in another different dimension while fighting a huge monster like a scorpion. It was bigger than him.

 

Half of the body was a scorpion while the other half had a humanoid body with protruding bones coming out of its chest to its abdomen. The monsters have three pairs of hands in the shape of scorpion clamped hands and attack him relentlessly. The legs have big hooves like a horse and when it stomps the ground, it makes a small earthquake. The tails, of course, look like scorpions with venomous points at the end.

 

"Damn it! Where did this monster come from?!" He cursed as he jumped behind a large rock.

 

The dimension has a mountainous and rocky background. It seems easier to hide but this dimension was this monster's home. Of course, it would also be able to find him easily too.

 

"But, looking back, where did I see this monster shape before?" Dark Kage was thinking before laying his body on the ground quickly.

 

The large rock he was hiding was cut in two with a horizontal attack. He managed to dodge it before he fled to another place while popping up a small purple round-shaped thing in large numbers. They all floated before firing a beam of light at the monster. 

 

Inside this dimension, he realised that he can use his electronic devices. Unfortunately, most of his devices could not damage the monster's body at all. Its body was like it was made of tough shells. 

 

The monster who finally saw him again stomps his legs on the ground. It causes explosive smoke and dust toward him. He dodge again and threw a smoke bomb to obscure the monster's vision. He took this opportunity to hide behind another rock while he pants.

 

"I remember now! It's the same shape as my emblem carving. Shit, don't tell me my spirit beast was trapped around here! If so, where is it then?" 

 

Dark Kage looked back at the monster behind his hiding place.

 

"Seems like it might be inside the monster after all."

 

He heard how Dark Gomy and others rescued their spirit beast before. Most of it was inside the monster's body.

 

"You owe me big time, my spirit beast."

 

Outside the dimension, Dark Ceilius and Dark Amilia were fighting with the monsters that chased them.

 

"Amilia, take Kage and leave! I will stop them!" Dark Ceilius pushes Dark Kage's body to her.

 

"No! I won't leave you! Either we fight or die together!" She gives him a choice while putting Kage on the ground beside them.

 

Dark Ceilius growled and thrust his ice lance at a monster that was closer to him.

 

"Amilia, our chance of surviving this is really thin! Are you sure you want to die along with me?"

 

"Like I said! Fight or die together!" Dark Amilia was pissed at these monsters. 

 

She made the area around them turn into sand. All the monsters sank into it and were buried deep below. They only heard the monsters screaming before they went silent underground.

 

Dark Amilia pants heavily. She used too much of her power and her weakened legs finally made her fall to the ground. However, Dark Ceilius catches her and lets her sit beside Dark Kage. He too was panting heavily. 

 

The next monster group appeared and this time they were cautiously walking around them. They didn't run straight into the sand area.

 

"There's no end to them…" Dark Ceilius whispered.

 

Dark Amilia stares at the monsters with a grave expression.

 

"I dislike this way of dying. I haven't had a chance to chat with my sister yet." She groaned while complaining.

 

"To chat about what? You want to say you are sorry or something?"

 

"None of your business."

 

Dark Ceilius huffed. "Whatever."

 

Dark Amilia pushed herself to stand again and glare at these monsters.

 

"You piece of pervert shits! You don't even have clothes to hide your hideous body! Aren't you ashamed of looking like this!"

 

The monsters stare at her with no reaction. They don't understand what she was yelling at. Only Dark Ceilius beside her has his eyes twitched. He couldn't help but laugh aloud from her cursing.

 

"God, Amilia! This is not the time and place!"

 

"Who cares! These things are making me so mad!"

 

"Well, at least your words snap me back from my depression over this situation. So, let's kick their ass and go home!"

 

"Dorothia or Syarantonia?" 

 

"Of course it's Econia! It's our temporary home for now. I'm still going back to Dorothia after all of this is over."

 

"Okay!"

 

Both looked seriously at the monsters again.

 

Come on!

0