CHAPTER 101: EVERYONE BEHAVIOUR (2)
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Sigh..." 

 

Kairi who was on the balcony knows what has transpired inside the training arena. The iris of his eyes was glowing before it dimmed. He sympathised with the change of mood of everyone there. 

 

Suddenly, another explosion drew his attention to the north. He guessed Agi and Dark Kage were still trying to invent the sealed box and were unsuccessful again.

 

"My beloved?" 

 

Aries, who had just taken a bath, walked out to the balcony. He can smell her sweet perfume and turn to look at her.

 

"Here."

 

He extended his hand to her when she approached him. She gave her hand and he pulled her into his embrace.

 

"What are you doing? Seeing the scenery?" She asked.

 

"Yes. While at that, I'm watching our friends around here. Want to go see their match, my love?"

 

"Hm... I don't want to. I want to be alone with you because you would leave with the others in two days." Aries started to look anxious for his safety.

 

Kairi lifts her chin to see him.

 

"Don't worry, my love. I will come back sooner than you think."

 

Aries knew Kairi had no fixed promise for her but to hear him do anything to get back was enough. She pulled his head to kiss her lips. They both comfort each other while feeling the gentle breeze around them.

 

"Lyra, calm down!" Aquila said when Lyra went panicking about her condition.

 

Currently, both were in their room. About an hour earlier, he had made Lyra look positively about her pregnant condition but, after an hour had passed, Lyra was back to her terror again. She says she can’t be a good mother because of her temperament.

 

"What if the baby is not perfect?! You know how I like to jump here and there and sometimes fall. Ah! If I fall, will the baby die? No! I couldn't be a nice mother to them!" Lyra cried in fear if that happened.

 

Aquila was stunned. The last sentence with 'them' makes him believe that Lyra still thought they would have more children in the future. So, he pulled her body and hugged her gently.

 

"Lyra, shh! It's alright. Nothing will happen to our baby as long as I am by your side." 

 

"But, But what if I suddenly get sick?!" Lyra was worried about that too.

 

Aquila smiled. "Pregnant sickness is normal, my dear. I'll get medicine for you and make sure you're both okay. I won't leave you and our child either. I promise," he told her while kissing her lips who still wanted to say something.

 

Then, he pushed Lyra into their bedroom. He knew Lyra was scared and truthfully, he was scared too. No one knows what will happen in two more days. He could only pray that everything was okay.

 

Elsewhere, Pegasus was heading North. He was too lazy to fight again and wanted to go to Agi's place. He realises he was still angry with Agi for not talking to him anymore after their big quarrel a few days ago. 

 

It’s not that big of a deal to bother Agi every day. It was his routine to make Agi disgusted with him. Only this time, it was probably a little extreme. He remembers what he had done to make Agi not want to talk to him anymore. 

 

He woke up from his dilemma after being startled by another explosion. He can now see Agi and Dark Kage were arguing. What annoys him was that Agi was talking to Dark Kage but not him. Not wanting to see Dark Kage or bother Agi, he walked away from there and went to his room.

 

"Pegasus?" Angelote saw him but he didn't go to stop Pegasus.

 

"Why did he come here and then leave?" He was confused.

 

Angelote just happened to be there after a walk around the palace. He had gone to meet his group of friends who would follow the soldiers teleported to Econia. They were begging him to come too but he couldn't when Kairi already put him on the rescue team. After they left, he went back and finally arrived in the north. He was curious about the experiment conducted by Dark Kage and Agi.

 

"Hm?" Agi noticed him coming.

 

He was unaware that Pegasus also was there just now because his attention was on Dark Kage.

 

"Hey, Kage, doesn't Angelote have the power to remove things?" Agi asked as he stared at Angelote.

 

Dark Kage was surprised by such a question. His eyes widened when he thought about what Agi meant.

 

"Right! We haven't tried that yet!" His eyes went to Angelote like a prey was on sight.

 

Agi smirks. Both nodded at each other before they ran toward Angelote. Angelote was startled by their running to him and then gulped when they grabbed each of his hands. 

 

"Huh? Hey! What do you guys want to do to me?!" He asked in fear.

 

They didn't answer but pulled him toward their experiment tables where a new sealed box in perfect form was on it.

 

"Angelote, I want you to help us clear any exit space in this box space dimension." Dark Kage told him.

 

"Huh? What did you want me to do?" Angelote asked in confusion.

 

"Kage..." Agi facepalm with Dark Kage who was impatient. 

 

"Look, Angelote. The box in front of you now has a dimension and I have put a spell to make the dimension stop anyone from using their power or exiting from it but the exit spell could not cover all space in it. There are some tiny holes that allow anyone caught in it able to leave with teleportation power. What we want you to help is to remove any hole patch in it." He took the box and put it in Angelote's hands.

 

"In other words, it's like forming a barrier that doesn't allow anything to come out of it unless this box is reopened. We want to make a strong sealed box in this so that nothing can come out and use its power again." He explained to Angelote.

 

"I see… So, you guys haven't succeeded yet, huh?" Angelote nodded in understanding.

 

"No! We almost succeeded! Look! This box is still good and doesn't have any explosive effects!" Dark Kage pointed to a sealed box that had been experimented on just now.

 

They did manage to create a sealed box that had high defences. Due to its material, it has a mixed colour of silver and black. Dark Kage placed some small powerful stones around the box to store Agi's dimensional power. To suck something into it, Agi constructs an airless dimension. The box when open will inhale the air around it.

 

The suction was quite strong because the dimensional space placed in the box was very wide. With this, they not only want to confine Revioryx but want to weaken him with a lack of air. Since Revioryx can’t die, they feel weakening him is a good idea so he can’t get out of the box.

 

"So you want me to clear any hole in it, right?" 

 

Dark Kage and Agi nodded at him. Angelote looked at the box in his hand. He closed his eyes and focused all his power on the box. His mouth chanted sentence by sentence and the box glowed brightly. 

 

His consciousness also entered the box and reached the whole area inside the dimension. It was truly a huge space but he can feel some places have weakened barriers that may let anyone escape with their teleportation power. After he finished, he gave the box to Agi.

 

"I'm not sure if there are any more holes in it. But, try putting a new bomb in it." He told them.

 

To test it, Dark Kage makes the sealed box to eat his strongest explosive bomb that can destroy a country. The explosives have been set to three minutes and will explode after that time expires. He had to believe in their abilities. Otherwise, the entire Syarantonia Kingdom might disappear from the surface of this world. So, he silently swallowed his saliva.

 

"Erm, Agi, put your strongest shield around this box." 

 

For safety, let’s make sure there are shields around it if it’s gone wrong. He thought.

 

Agi stared at him as if feeling that he was hiding something from them. However, he didn’t ask because he wanted to see whether the sealed box succeeded or not with Angelote's help.

 

After placing the box in one place, he used his power to create a shield around it. Then, move far to where they waited for the box to explode as before. For an unknown reason, Dark Kage beside him opens his own shield from a device. 

 

He had a bad feeling after looking at Dark Kage’s reaction. So, he put another shield around him, Angelote and their assistants. He also added two more layers around the sealed box.

 

They all were holding their breath until three minutes were reached. But, after a long time, nothing happened. Not even a sound came out of the sealed box. Still, they waited for another five minutes.

 

When nothing happened, everyone looked at each other and cheered happily. They felt they had succeeded in building the sealed box. Dark Kage let out a sigh of relief and switched off his shield. He then walked slowly toward the sealed box. Agi also makes the shield around them disappear and stares at Dark Kage picking up the sealed box.

 

"Ow!" Dark Kage let out a yell when he felt the box was very hot and pulled his hand away from it.

 

"Huh?" Agi and Angelote were confused and approached him.

 

"It's hot. Maybe your dimension is burning right now."

 

Agi pondered. "Kage, how strong is the explosion you put in there?" 

 

He wanted to know because the previously sealed boxes even though it was hot, it wasn’t until they couldn’t touch and lift them.

 

"Err... Erm..." Dark Kage looked a little awkward and avoided their eyes. 

 

"Can… Destroy a… Kingdom...? Eheheh…" Tell him slowly while making a fake laugh.

 

Everyone there was shocked and then glared angrily at him. Dark Kage’s body let out sweat from their killing stares. He also was startled when he saw Agi's dark auras coming out of his body.

 

"Kage!!!" Agi shrieked at him.

 

"Eheheh... Well, we managed to make a successful sealed box, right…?” He gulped when many star fields appeared beside Agi and all seemed to be aiming at him.

 

“See you again!" Dark Kage fled the place because he was sure Agi wanted to kill him right now.

 

Angelote was in a stupor before he let out a deep sigh of relief. He was glad that he still had a chance to live. He glanced at Agi who was chasing Dark Kage.

 

"Fortunately, everything is fine..." He patted his chest.

0