CHAPTER 102: EXECUTING THE RESCUED PLAN
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dark Chronos opened his closed eyes before looking at someone who was sitting in his throne chair. Behind the chair, there was a large oval glass with water in it. The water colour was half black below and half clear above.

 

"Heh! It's finally the time for our biggest battle with them. I hope you do your job efficiently, Chronos, if you don't want to lose your two most important things. Your life and..." Revioryx didn't finish his words. 

 

Instead, he grinned after he saw deep black auras coming out of Dark Chronos' body. The latter eyes that have no white layer or pupils, only black, appear as a pair of sharp vertical golden pupils.

 

"Don't waste this last chance of yours, Chronos. After this is all over, I will give your heart back as promised." Revioryx told him before disappearing from the chair in front of Dark Chronos.

 

Dark Chronos clenched his hands tightly and grit his teeth hard. He walked to the back of the chair and stared at the oval glass.

 

"Tucana..." 

 

Shockingly, there was a body of someone drowning in the water inside the glass. It was Dark Reammut and she was unconscious. She looks like someone who knows nothing of what has happened around her. 

 

Her situation caused Dark Chronos' heart to break little by little and anxious for her. He walked away after trying to touch the glass but the glass emitted auras of light that his dark auras disliked. As a result, his fingers that touched it shed black blood. Dark Chronos licked his bloody fingers as he stepped away to the outside of his throne hall.

 

He uses his powers to make the entrance to his throne hall turn invisible. He didn’t want anything to happen to her while he waited for their uninvited guest.

 

In Syarantonia, the day finally turned to night. Kairi and all the 31 Bright Star users gather at the venue he stated. It was behind the palace where there was a wide yard. There’s a small road path from the yard to the back gate out of the palace. 

 

This yard was used to welcome their important guests like kings or their families or other upper echelons in power over other kingdoms. However, in Syarantonia, the high echelons were now hiding within their new temporary residents in Econia. To Kairi, some were okay and some were greedy.

 

Leo and Auriga had told him that these greedy people were in authority because they were no kings before. But now that Kairi was found, they were losing their authority. Both have warned Kairi to be careful about these people since they did not trust them much. 

 

Kairi understood their meaning and he planned to eradicate any echelon who violated their kingdom law after they defeated Revioryx. For now, he can’t focus on them yet. Currently, he watched the users gather in the yard. 

 

Ziphoteninx, Kironinx, Dark Undria, Ledeigh, Dark Markia and Angelote stay aside while looking at them.

 

“Alright, I’m going to begin.” He told them.

 

They all stared at him. Some looked excited and some looked serious since this was their only chance to find Dark Reammut.

 

“Des Sa Olo Nas Ki Ei…” It was the beginning of the same chant in which Kairi was calling for the Stellar Spirit beasts.

 

But this time, the chant was long and complicated. Slowly, everyone's power emblem brightened on their own and their spirit beast came out of it. The spirit beast didn’t stay in its small form but got larger while flying to the sky. 

 

The most awesome spirit beast was the Draco spirit beast. It was a huge dragon with horns on its head. The skin was the colour of metallic purple and glows more than the others, showing how much power it possesses.

 

Dark Kurumi took a deep breath while looking at Draco. Draco had once told him. Since he was a human, he cannot contain his huge power. He might explode if he did. The only power he can contain was just small but if he could have all of Draco's power, he would be the strongest user among other users and enough to help Kairi alone to defeat Revioryx.

 

It’s just that he doesn’t understand why Draco won’t use his power to defeat Revioryx and let Revioryx cause havoc in their world. He even helps Revioryx to capture Taurus which still has no answer to it. 

 

Is Draco hiding something they shouldn’t know or because he can’t defeat Revioryx even when he has huge powers?

 

And not just him who questioned it, every user can see how much power Draco possessed but was not helping them. But unbeknownst to all of them, Kairi, Ziphoteninx and Kironinx knew the reason and that reason was not something they can tell.

 

When all the spirit beasts gathered and the missing one was only the Tucana spirit beast, they combined their power to sense the latter's presence. Their body has a slight glowing to show them using their power.

 

“Master of stellars, they are outside of our galaxies, hidden in other galaxies called Pauva. These galaxies are one of many galaxies that is a dangerous place to go.” Aries' spirit beast, the fairy, used telepathy to tell Kairi.

 

“Which planet?”

 

“Nefreim.”

 

“Can you all help us to make a path dimension there? And how much time do you need to make it?” 

 

“We can make the link in a day.” Virgo spirit beast answered next. 

 

All of the spirit beasts can hear Aries' spirit beast talk to Kairi just now. As for Kairi, he was glad to have these spirit beasts help. With this, he, Aquila, Agi, Ziphoteninx, and Kironinx don't need to waste their power to open a dimension to go there.

 

“Then, how about the duration of time? Are there any changes from there and us here?”

 

“You are lucky, Master of Stellars. The time there is much slower by half from this world time.” Draco was the one who replied next with a hidden grin.

 

Kairi let out a sigh of relief to hear it. This means, their six hours there would become half a day.

 

“Wait, how many hours are there and us here?” 

 

Well, he forgot they only have 24 hours a day but no clue about Nefreim's duration of time.

 

“Nefreim has 46 hours, 10 hours daylight and 36 hours nighttime.” Pegasus' spirit beast told him.

 

Kairi gulped when he heard it. “Wait, how can you say the time there was slowest then?” He scowled at Draco.

 

“Think it yourself, Master of Stellars. You at least have an advantage over time there. But let me warn you. Nighttime is the most dangerous time on that planet. There will be no humans there either.” Draco's intense eyes stare at Kairi.

 

Kairi wasn’t afraid of it and still looked calm. When he calculates the hour again, he and the rescue team only have a duration of more than eleven hours. Still long for them there after all.

 

“I understand. Thank you for your help. Please make a path there for us. We will move out the day after tomorrow.” He told all the spirit beasts.

 

“We follow your orders, Master of Stellars!” They shouted together before they disappeared.

 

Everyone was surprised when the spirit beasts turned into many sparkles of light and it fell toward them like snow. It was so beautiful that some took a breath of awe.

 

“Everyone, I have talked with the spirit beasts. They will make a path to Tucana and so, the rescue team please be ready to move out. We will go on the day after tomorrow. I will not lie to you. The danger there is at the level of high risk.” Kairi told them.

 

“Understood, Your Majesty!” The rescue team answered him.

 

The rest were nervous after hearing it but they prayed the rescue team came back safe and in one piece.

 

After that, they all waited for the angels to arrive next, which happened on the day the rescue team was going to leave.

 

"Thank you for coming." Kairi welcomed the angels.

 

By his side were Aries, Rafiz, Ziphoteninx, and Kironinx.

 

"Hey, are these two the ones you said before?" A female angel asked Lisione about Kairi and Rafiz.

 

She has short peach hair and wears silver armour on her body. Her face was very breathtaking like other angels there. Lisione, who was asked by her, nodded. 

 

The female angel squinted her eyes while looking at Kairi and Rafiz. Then, she and the other angels bowed respectfully to Kairi.

 

"My name is Silveini, King of Syarantonia. I am the sub-leader of the Hell Guard group. Our leader and all of us are very pleased for your help to capture Revioryx.” She told Kairi after standing tall again.

 

"Us, too, Miss Silveini. We hope this time we can capture him once and for all.” Kairi nodded to her.

 

“Yes, let’s beat his ass for escaping his prison. He gives us so much trouble.”

 

Kairi and others were surprised by her complaints. They smiled at her.

 

"Is there anything more you need from us?" Kairi asked.

 

"Nothing for now. Thank you, Kairi. We will dismiss ourselves first. We want to be ready before Revioryx appears." Lisione replied for all of the angels.

 

They all bowed to Kairi before five groups of angels split in the sky. Looking at their gear up, Kairi felt they too expected Revioryx to appear in Antonia.

 

"Let's go to others." He turned his head to Aries, Rafiz, Ziphoteninx and Kironinx.

 

They all nodded before Kairi teleported them to the training arena. Two groups that Kairi had arranged to be the rescue team were waiting there with some other users. The members of the rescue team carried weapons and a backpack each. 

 

"Everything is ready, Master of Stellars." Scorpio spirit beast told Kairi when they appeared.

 

"All right." 

 

Kairi replied before he stood in front of a huge portal which inside was blurry in grey like a thick fog. Before he entered, he went to Aries and kissed her lips. 

 

"Take care, my love, and listen to the instructions of our friends if the situation becomes dangerous," Kairi told her with a slight fear to leave her side.

 

Aries nodded. "I will follow their lead. I promise. You and others, please be… careful…" She began to sob and was slowly getting worried for them.

 

Kairi hugged her before looking at Leo and Auriga. "I hand over my queen and everyone to you two."

 

Leo and Auriga bowed respectfully to him. "Yes, Your Majesty!"

 

"Your Majesty and others, please be careful too. May you succeed in finding Tucana and have a safe return." Auriga told them.

 

They all nodded before Kairi and the rescue team entered the portal. One by one they disappeared. Aries watched them all gone before she was taken to Econia by Aquila. Along with her were Perseus and Lyra.

 

After they left, Agi starts to chant a barrier to protect the portal. He must make sure the portal stays safe until Kairi and others return from it. Pegasus and Draco stay with him while the rest move to take their position to watch out for Revioryx and his minions' attack. 

 

On the other side of the portal, Kairi and the others appear in a dark place. They looked up and saw a soft red sky with black clouds. Kairi was glad that they appeared during the daytime though it was still a little dark.

 

"Want to rain?" Ceilius guessed about the black clouds.

 

"No… It doesn't look like a rain cloud. Maybe the cloud was that colour for this world." Dark Kage shrugged as he studied a blue glowing tree near them.

 

They have appeared in a small forest. Kairi used his power to sense Dark Reammut's location. Even if the presence was too little, he could feel the Tucana spirit beast was calling to him.

 

"Which way, Kairi?" Rafiz asked him.

 

Kairi pointed his finger in one direction. He couldn't feel Dark Reammut's presence and didn't want to tell his friends about it. He believed that she was trapped in a barrier where he could not perceive her presence. 

 

They all start to move in the direction he indicated. They also keep an eye on their surroundings for any ambush. Not only that, they found some strange monsters.

 

"Can we bring one of them back?" Dark Kage asked them as he looked at a group of dark purple monsters far away.

 

Its neck was long and had small flaps on its back. Its body was almost like an ostrich except its head was the head of a reptile and there were sharp nails on its feet. The bright blue hair on its head grew up to its tail as long as a lion's tail. Furthermore, two pairs of long fangs were found pointed out of the monster’s mouth. The eyes were full black and had no iris or pupil. Its tongue can be seen stuck out sometimes like a snake.

 

"No," Dark Sethan said quickly while sternly staring at him.

 

Dark Kage looked disappointed.

 

"He's right. And you've got to be kidding. From here you can already see how big the size of those monsters is. It's like ten to fifteen metres tall!" Dark Spincer scolds him.

 

Dark Kage just realised it. From a distance, the monsters looked like little ones to him. Heartbroken that he didn't get a new specimen to play with, he still followed the others and continued their journey. They had to run to save more time. Soon, they saw a black building like a palace in front of them. The surroundings were lined with high and pointed walls.

 

"Is Tucana here, Kairi?" Dark Amilia frowned because she could feel a strong dark aura from inside.

 

"The Tucana spirit beast is inside. So, she must be around and hidden. Everyone, be on your guard when you enter!"

 

"Okay!"

 

Everyone nodded before running toward the big gate entrance of the palace. They were shocked when several holes in the wall opened and fired a laser at them. Instantly, they dodged before seeing some black ball fall from the top of the wall. The ball changed into stone giants and roared at them.

 

"Group two, go in first! Let us beat them while you rescue Tucana!" Rafiz told Kairi and his group.

 

The second group members understood and ran into the palace after destroying the entrance. They were startled by the strange space inside after they went in. The stairs and doors were arranged like a puzzle and stated upside down or vertically and horizontally. 

 

The entrance door they destroyed was slowly rebuilt to become a new one. When Angelote kicked it open again, the entrance was gone and they were trapped inside this strange space.

 

"Kairi, what should we do? Can you still sense where Tucana is?" Angelote asked him.

 

Kairi was thinking about it as he could feel the Tucana beast's presence coming from several directions. While he was thinking, something appeared at the doors in front of them. A reddish-orange monster with no eyes was yawning in front of all the doors. Their bodies were small and half the size of the door. They were also hairy and round in shape. Small rabbit tails were behind them.

 

"Cu, Cute!" Dark Kage couldn't help saying it.

 

Dark Ceilius and Dark Amilia pulled the collar of his back shirt as he wanted to go touch one of them. They were all startled when Dark Spincer threw his weapon at one of the monsters and killed it in a single blow. 

 

Black blood splashed around the body before the monster's body changed colour from reddish-orange to black. Kairi felt something strange from the change of colour and immediately raised a shield around them. 

 

The monster that Dark Spincer killed exploded so loudly that the floor they stepped on shook. Thick smoke emerged from the explosion. Due to the smoke surrounding the outside of the shield, they were unaware that the floor under their feet was disappearing, causing everyone to be shocked when they fell down. 

 

Kairi used his power to float while Angelote was riding Ziphoteninx who appeared to catch him. Dark Amilia, Dark Ceilius, Dark Kage and Dark Spincer were floating using their flying device. Their eyes widened at the sight of red fire lava beneath them.

 

"Damn! The cute thing almost killed us all. Still want to touch them, Kage?" Dark Ceilius looked at him.

 

Dark Kage with widened eyes shakes his head quickly. No longer does he want to grab any of them.

 

Kairi chuckled before he looked at Angelote. "Angelote, can you do something about those monsters?" 

 

"Sure." Angelote lifts one hand forward and chants.

 

With his power, one by one the monsters were wiped out.

 

"I'm sorry, Angelote. I need your power again to clear all those stairs and doors."

 

Angelote and the others were startled to hear it.

 

"But, But if we do that, how can we get out of here!?" Dark Amilia asked him.

 

"Trust me, okay," Kairi told her and all of them.

 

They all looked at each other before nodding. They saw Angelote remove all the stairs and the door next. Kairi then flew in one direction.

 

The members of his group followed after him. Due to the disappearance of the stairs and doors, the space was more spacious and only the walls remained. Kairi approached the wall in one corner and touched the wall. 

 

With his power, he felt a strong aura coming from behind the wall. As soon as he touched the wall, a door appeared and opened by itself. The room inside the door was very dark.

 

"Kairi..." Ziphoteninx called to him as he felt the aura and the presence of its owner inside the door.

 

"We can't avoid him. Come on," Kairi told his group members.

 

They agreed with him and entered the door. The open door closed and disappeared once they entered the room.

 

"Well, well, we meet again... Dark Chronos." Kairi greeted as he looked at a person on a large chair far at the end of the room.

 

Dark Chronos he saw stand up slowly from his chair. Black wings unfolded behind his back.

 

"Welcome... To your hell!" Dark Chronos told them as his body glows in dark auras.

 

The dark room turned into a large dark space covered with black walls. High pillars of fire appeared around them. The floor below them also emitted a dim light. Kairi and his friends brought out their weapons while watching Dark Chronos bring out his weapons as well.

 

"It's not fair if I fight by myself. So, have these as your opponents." 

 

Dark Chronos makes six replicas appear in front of him. Dark Amilia, Dark Ceilius, Dark Kage, and Dark Spincer grinned at the replicas that resembled them. Angelote and Ziphoteninx were startled to see their own replicas.

 

"Kill them all," Dark Chronos directed at them.

 

Immediately, all of the replicas popped up with the same weapons as their respective opponent before running to them. Everyone except Kairi flashes to fight them. 

 

"Where's mine, Dark Chronos?" Kairi asked while smiling at him.

 

"You already knew who…"

 

Dark Chronos disappeared in the blink of his eyes. But, he was already ready with two swords and clashed with Dark Chronos' weapon that looks like Revioryx scythe weapon. 

 

It seems to them that saving Dark Reammut was not easy after all since they came so smoothly to this palace. They did wonder why there were no monsters other than the stone monsters attacking them. Now, they realised that Dark Chronos probably wants to battle them all by himself and his replicas.

 

Should they be relieved or not for Dark Chronos' mercy?

0