CHAPTER 104: HIS SILENT VOW
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Not this? But these are biscuits, right?" The Jamuk asked the others.

 

They all nodded their head.

 

Dark Reammut frowned and she turned her head to Dark Chronos. The latter sighs and makes a square biscuit appear in his palm. He shows it to the Jamuk.

 

"We mean this type of biscuit."

 

Dark Reammut was startled when the old Jamuk suddenly screamed and began to wonder what was going on. He saw all the Jamuk looking at one of the Jamuk who was still kneeling. Its small body trembled when it realised everyone was staring at him.

 

"Chief, he's the one who stole the biscuits! I saw he was eating something weird like that square one!" A little bigger Jamuk said to the old Jamuk.

 

"Dark Lord, here is your culprit. You can kill him if you want. It lessens our energy to feed one."

 

The old Jamuk's cruel words stun Dark Reammut. She couldn't believe that they would punish this little Jamuk without mercy.

 

"You stole this girl's biscuits?" 

 

Dark Chronos still asked even though he could sense this Jamuk was the same one touching the jar in Dark Reammut's room before.

 

The little Jamuk had a very pale face and was frightened by the question. The look on its face was showing it was guilty.

 

"Tucana, what do you want to do with it?" Dark Chronos asked her.

 

She narrowed her eyes. "Bring it back. I want to talk with it."

 

Dark Chronos nodded. In a blink of their eyes, the two of them disappeared along with the little Jamuk. The other Jamuk gave a shocked gasp. They truly didn't want to make another mistake like the little Jamuk.

 

After appearing in her room, without further delay, she hit the little Jamuk head. A bump appeared from her hit and the little Jamuk cried out in pain.

 

"Stop crying and kneeled in front of me!" She ordered it.

 

The little Jamuk was so scared that it knelt again while sniffing. Dark Reammut sits on her bed while staring at it. As for Dark Chronos, he laid his back against a wall next to the entrance door.

 

"Don't steal again, understand. If you want the biscuits you need to ask for them." She said it softly.

 

Dark Chronos and the little Jamuk were surprised to hear her voice lower to a gentle one. They even saw her lips slowly turning into a smile.

 

"But, that doesn't mean I'll forgive you yet. You're gonna work for me until I am satisfied. Do you understand?" She glared at it sternly.

 

The little Jamuk didn't dare to make her angry and nodded its head vigorously.

 

"Now, go back until I call for you again."

 

The little Jamuk gulped and turned his head to Dark Chronos.

 

"Follow her order from now on." He said.

 

The little Jamuk nodded again before it left hurriedly from the room.

 

"Now, that has settled. You, make me a new jar of biscuits!" She ordered Dark Chronos.

 

Dark Chronos' eyes twitched. He slowly walks to her.

 

"What, What do you want?" She looked at him strangely.

 

She moved back on her bed when he was almost near her. He didn't say anything and just swung a hand toward the empty jar on her small desk. The empty jar was filled to the brim with the biscuits. Then, he turned back and walked out of her room.

 

"Huh? Is he trying to intimidate me?!" She started to get angry again.

 

Dark Chronos who left finally let out a sigh of relief. Now, nothing should disturb his reading again. Well, he wishes it would happen but the next day…

 

"Chronos! Someone stole my underwear!" Dark Reammut barged into Dark Chronos' living room again.

 

Dark Chronos, who was drinking a dark tea, spit out the tea and coughed hard.

 

Underwear?!

 

He turned his head to her with a dumbfounded expression.

 

"Cough! You! Aren't you embarrassed shouting such, such a term?" He asked her.

 

Dark Reammut knew it already. However, she ignores her blush that wants to warm her face and express her anger instead.

 

"Someone stole my sports underwear. I want you to help me find it." She folded her hands on her chest.

 

Dark Chronos slowly and calmly facepalm. He truly felt that feeling of despair. Why did he kidnap her in the first place again?

 

She was nothing but trouble in his lonely life. Is this what he really sought before? 

 

He regrets it. Very regret it. Maybe he should kill her to save himself from more disturbance in the future.

 

His eyes sharpen before he looks at her darkly. Dark Reammut was stunned after seeing the changes in his aura.

 

"Is he finally going to kill me?" She thought silently.

 

About her yell just now, it was actually a fake. She didn't lose any of her underwear. She just wants to see him finally snap out or get annoyed by her. Seems it finally worked. She waits calmly while waiting for him to strike her.

 

However, under her expectations, he did nothing at all.

 

"Follow me." He only said two words and walked out to the hall outside.

 

Eh?

 

Dark Reammut finally realised she still didn't manage to make him angry again. She slumped to a low mood and followed him slowly. They were going to another side of the palace in the west. When they arrived in front of a door to a small building there, he opened it and went in.

 

Dark Reammut gulped. "Maybe, he wants to torture me first…?" 

 

She could see the building was old and dirty like an abandoned one. But, for the sake of looking to die, she still stepped inside. She watched him moving into the building searching for something.

 

"Ah, here it is…" 

 

She heard him say and turned to look at something he found. He pulled a dirty blanket off something he was looking at. When the blanket was removed, she was surprised to see a big sewing machine. 

 

Dark Chronos used his power to clean the dust around it and pulled off another blanket from another place. A table for making clothes appeared in front of her eyes.

 

"You, what are you going to do?" She couldn't help but ask.

 

Though, she could feel she had a gist of what he wanted to do next. Dark Chronos only turned his body to face her.

 

"Strip." He told her.

 

"What?!" She was horrified.

 

"I said strip. Don't you want your underwear?"

 

She got flabbergasted. "I said my underwear was missing. How can this situation be related to it?!"

 

"You won't find it anymore. So, it's better to make a new one." He told her calmly like he was talking about the scenery and not about this embarrassing topic.

 

Her face finally flushed a deep red. It was the first time for Dark Chronos to see her so embarrassed. Did he tease her too much this time?

 

It seems he was finally able to counter her annoying habit of disturbing him. And learn to tease too. Such a feeling was wonderful and new for him. It's not suffocating but fun.

 

Fun… When was the last time he felt that way?

 

A sudden dark memory makes his mind darken again and he shakes his head to forget it. He turned to her so he could feel that he was here and not trapped in his past.

 

"Well, are you going to strip or not? I don't have all day to play with you." He asked her.

 

She grits her teeth. She noticed that he was teasing her. Let's see who will win this round then. So, without further ado, she stripped herself of her armour that she always wore. She had never gotten out of it unless she took a bath and then wore it again on her body. Now, only her black underwear remains.

 

Dark Chronos, like his vessel, was paralysed by her action. He couldn't take his eyes away from her body shape and her not subside blush-skins because of his teasing just now. His eyes widened with a slightly open mouth.

 

Once he realised that he was staring at the opposite gender's body, his entire face turned deep red. He quickly turned to his back.

 

"You! Wear your armour back!" He shouted at her.

 

Huh?

 

It was her turn to be dumbfounded. She put her hands on her waist and scowled at him.

 

"You said to strip! Now that I did, you want me to wear it again?!"

 

"I changed my mind. Now get back into your armour!"

 

"Nope. I don't want to."

 

He was shocked by her playful words.

 

"Fine! Have it your way! Don't come to me if you're sick!" He scolded her and went to grab a metre thread.

 

Then, with a deep intake of breath, he turned to her again and walked closer to her. She was not afraid of his closeness because she knows that he won't do anything to her or… Hurt her…

 

"Lift your arms. I'm going to take a measurement."

 

She raised her eyebrows at him but no longer refuted him. She does what he says and lifts her arms. He moved the metre thread around her and took her body measurement. 

 

When it came to her chest, he couldn't help closing his eyes and looking away. He only needs to touch the end of the measurement before he moves to another place to measure. All her body measurements were memorised by him.

 

She was surprised that he looked calm and focused. He doesn't look like a man who would do anything to take advantage of her. His eyes, although they don't have any iris or pupil, did not show his lust either.

 

"Chronos… Why are you so kind to me?" She suddenly asks him.

 

He was stunned by it and slowly moved away from her. He didn't answer her and busy himself with the sewing machine. She no longer said anything to him but her heart was disappointed because of his silence.

 

Unbeknownst to her, he was asking himself that question while tempering with the sewing machine and starting to create her underwear from high-quality wool he took from his storage dimension.

 

He even asks why he could tolerate her temperament until now.

 

"Did I… No, it can't be. I don't have such feelings… Didn't I throw it all away for the sake of revenge?"

 

He tried to deny himself but only he knew the answer to it.

 

"We… Are impossible…" He sighed.

 

"A, Achoo!" Her sudden sneezing startled him.

 

"See, I told you." 

 

He chided her because he needed something to attract him from getting deep into his feelings for her. The only option he had was to make her dislike him.

 

"Tsk! When is it going to finish?" She asked him while getting into her armour again.

 

"I might finish it fast if you're not here. Why not go find your servant to play with."

 

Dark Reammut glared at him. "I want seven sets." 

 

Then, she leaves him without watching him anymore.

 

"Sigh… She didn't know how to say thanks, huh?" He grumbled before he smiled sadly.

 

The next day, he waited for her to find him. Her seven-piece underwear was put in a beautiful box by him. He didn't make them black and created them with more colours instead.

 

However, she didn't come to his living room as usual. Because of that, he decided to meet her on his own. He put away the box inside his storage dimension and walked out.

 

He had just wanted to go to her room when he felt someone's presence in his throne hall. He vanishes from where he was and appears inside his throne hall.

 

"Revioryx…" Dark Chronos looked at the person who was sitting on his throne chair.

 

"We haven't talked in a long time, Chronos. I was wondering what you were doing because you didn't come to me after a week. Haven't we made an agreement that you have to see me every three days?" Revioryx asked with a calm expression.

 

"I'm busy." Dark Chronos replied lazily.

 

He felt uneasy when Revioryx went silent and his lips were smiling the whole time. A moment later, Revioryx nodded his head before he popped an oval glass behind the throne chair that made Dark Chronos' eyes widen.

 

"Revioryx!" Dark Chronos roared angrily upon seeing the glass. 

 

His mind went into a slight panic.

 

"Chronos, you forgot who your master is, again... Oh, no need to be angry. She's not dead but could be in your own hands." Revioryx chuckled.

 

Dark Chronos immediately closed his eyes to turn off his chaotic feelings when he saw Dark Reammut in the watery oval glass.

 

"Heh! It's finally the time for our biggest battle with them. I hope you do your job efficiently, Chronos, if you don't want to lose your two most important things. Your life and..." Revioryx didn't finish his words. 

 

Instead, he grinned after he saw deep black auras coming out of Dark Chronos' body. The latter eyes that have no white layer or pupils, only black, appear as a pair of sharp vertical golden pupils.

 

"Don't waste this last chance of yours, Chronos. After this is all over, I will give your heart back as promised." Revioryx told him before disappearing from the chair in front of Dark Chronos.

 

Dark Chronos clenched his hands tightly and gritted his teeth hard. He walked to the back of the chair and looked at Dark Reammut sleeping inside the oval glass.

 

"Tucana..." He whispered in an aggrieved tone.

 

"I promise I will rescue you from him. Please wait for me until then…" He thought silently before he stepped away.

 

He then waits for Kairi and his rescue team to arrive and sets traps around his palace. Unfortunately, they manage to get past his trap and half of them stay outside to fight the stone monsters he created.

 

"I won't let anything happen to Tucana!" He vows.

 

After meeting Kairi again, both fight and retaliate against one another. This battle would determine their fate and future.

0