CHAPTER 106: SHOCKING KISS
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While staying on the ground, a name that Kairi said a moment ago came to Dark Chronos' mind. 

 

Santian… 

 

He could have never thought that male angel would get his title. He still felt disbelief. But it has been five thousand years already. They must be someone to have his title by then.

 

“Santian… I am so sorry…”

 

Remembering what he did to his best friend, irritates him. But it was not at Santian but himself. Because of that, with the burst of his dark emotion, he annihilated the handcuff chains on his entire body. 

 

His sudden blast surprised Ziphoteninx, Dark Ceilius, Dark Kage and Dark Spincer. All of them quickly attack him. Unfortunately, Dark Chronos' dark aura suffocated their chest to breathe and made them fall one by one to the ground.

 

Dark Chronos glanced at them before he ignored them. He vanished instantly and was moving in the direction where Kairi and others had passed through. When he arrived in his throne hall, his eyes widened to see the unconscious Dark Reammut was hugged by Dark Amilia who cried over her.

 

He thought no one was able to break the oval glass other than Revioryx who created them. So, he was shocked to see she was released by them.

 

"Your power is great, Angelote. Thanks a lot. Without you, she would be dead by now," Kairi said to Angelote who destroyed the oval glass with his erase power.

 

They were startled when they felt Dark Chronos' presence there. It seems he managed to break out of his chains. Kairi and Angelote turned to him and stood on guard. At the same time, Dark Reammut opened her eyes slowly.

 

"Si, Sister…? Huh?" She was startled to see Dark Amilia before she moved to sit up and look around.

 

"Reammut! Thank god!" Dark Amilia cried out and hugged her tightly.

 

"Mm?! Mm! Mmmm!" The latter made a gibberish yell at her because her face was slammed to Dark Amilia's chest while her hand was locked from the hug.

 

She was suffocated by her.

 

"No, I won't let you go! Do you know how much you scare me?!" Dark Amilia shouted in grief.

 

Kairi and Angelote turn their heads at them before they realise she was going to kill their hard-won and rescued victim. They immediately grab her arms to release Dark Reammut.

 

"Cough! Cough! You almost killed me!" Dark Reammut yelled at her sister while panting heavily.

 

"Ah? Oh… Ops! Are you alright?"

 

Dark Reammut glares at her instead of replying. Kairi and Angelote release a sigh of relief. They couldn't help but chuckle at these sisters' funny fiasco. Then, they watch Dark Reammut stand up and brush the dust on her armour.

 

Dark Reammut noticed Dark Chronos stood frozen while staring at her. His eyes haven't left her since he came in.

 

"Chronos? What's up?" She asked him with confusion.

 

"Wait, how'd you guys find me?" She turns back to Kairi and the others.

 

"Well, it's a long story and we don't have time to chat. We must leave here. Revioryx probably has attacked Antonia by now." Kairi answered her.

 

"What?! Chronos, is that true?!" Dark Reammut faces Dark Chronos again.

 

The latter flinches and slowly looks away from her.

 

"You can leave. You are free now." He said slowly before he turned to leave. 

 

It doesn't matter anymore... 

 

If Revioryx wants to kill him, so be it. As long as he sees Dark Reammut was safe, everything has nothing to do with him anymore. 

 

Yes, he should wait for his death now… 

 

His revenge… No longer important to him.

 

Everyone there was startled. When Dark Reammut saw he was going to go away, she hurriedly ran to him and snatched one of his arms.

 

"Come with us!"

 

Her sentences surprised everyone.

 

"We are enemies." Dark Chronos didn't look at her.

 

"Well, true but it seems to me you haven't listened to Revioryx order anymore. He won't bother to come here and catch me if you were listening to him before."

 

Dark Chronos snapped his head and finally looked at her. How did she know the reason?

 

"What? Do you think I don't know your regular time to meet him? You would usually go to see him every three days but this week you haven't seen him even once. Why?"

 

Because you are here…

 

His silent thought shocked him. The truth was astounding.

 

"You don't need to listen to him anymore. Come with us and help us defeat him once and for all."

 

Dark Chronos raised his eyebrows at her enthusiasm. If she knew he couldn't attack Revioryx because his heart was in Revioryx hands, what would she do?

 

He slowly lifts his right hand and under everyone's bated breath, he brushes her left cheek gently. Dark Reammut was startled when he saw a deep emotion coming from his golden pupils that she hadn't seen before.

 

She can see his relief, worry, concern and some kind of indescribable feeling. She assumed it was… Love…

 

Did the God of Darkness and Calamity fall in love with her unknowingly?! When did it happen?! 

 

But, he had the same look like the other Dark Chronos that made her almost think it was him.

 

Dark Chronos inhales a breath after watching the change of emotion in her eyes. He could feel she was remembering someone else. 

 

But, he was in front of her! Who did she reminisce about then?!

 

So, he moved his hand away from her cheek in anger and turned his back to her.

 

"Leave!" He told them.

 

Dark Reammut and everyone was stunned by his change of mood again. What just happened?

 

"Chronos, what is wrong with you so suddenly?!" Dark Reammut yelled at him.

 

He didn't answer and walked to leave again. But, Dark Reammut stops his path by running to his front.

 

"Re, Reammut?! What is she doing?!" Dark Amilia was frightened by her little sister's bravery.

 

She could have let him leave and they all can return to Antonia right away!

 

"Amilia, wait." Kairi stops her when she wants to run to Dark Reammut.

 

"But!"

 

"Trust her. Chronos will not harm her. You can see it, right? Chronos has fallen in love with her." Kairi explained by using telepathy next.

 

He didn't want to disturb Dark Reammut to persuade Dark Chronos to come to their side. Dark Amilia was so shocked to hear it and stared at her sister. She didn't speak anymore and just silently watched.

 

Currently, Dark Chronos and Dark Reammut were having a staring match with each other.

 

"Move." He said.

 

"No." She replied stubbornly.

 

A few minutes later, he let out a tired sigh. This was going nowhere.

 

"You don't like me. So, why do you want to take me with you? Is it just to add numbers to your save the world group? Think again. Why would I help you?"

 

She was silent for a moment and Dark Chronos waited.

 

"He really has a high tolerance for her, huh?" Angelote commented in a low voice.

 

Kairi and Dark Amilia nodded in agreement with him. This was the first time they saw Dark Chronos' patience toward someone.

 

"... Damn it! Who cares! You're still coming with us!" Dark Reammut couldn't think of any persuasion.

 

She can only use force then.

 

"Figure…" Dark Chronos rolled his eyes at her.

 

"You won't be able to. Your power emblem is still in my keeping." He smirks at her while folding his hands.

 

"Oh, you mean this?" 

 

Dark Chronos' eyes widened when he saw the power emblem he kept hidden somewhere in his room was shown to him. She had removed her left arm protector and ta-da, it was hidden there all this time.

 

"How, How did you?!" Dark Chronos was stunned.

 

"Are you a fool or what? Or do you want me to find my power emblem in your book racks?" Dark Reammut scowled at him.

 

He looked away awkwardly. He deliberately hid it in a tall book rack since she was too small to get it. Who would have thought she had already climbed and found it.

 

"Since when…? And why didn't you use your power to turn back the time and get back to the time the war happened?"

 

He knows her power could do that. But he didn't realise the power emblem was in her hand. Could it be she tricked him by putting some Tucana aura in the rack so it would look like she still hasn't found it?

 

"Since the first week I was trapped here. And to answer your second question, I want to save my power."

 

Dark Chronos let out a huff. "You are free and have your power back. Now, you can leave here peacefully or have my wrath for not scram out of my home."

 

He released his dark auras.

 

"Shit! This fool is truly getting on my nerve. What should I do? How can I get him to follow us?" Dark Reammut used her brain to think of something.

 

He stared at his expression as it turned darker and darker. Without thinking anymore, she grabs his front collar with one hand and another moves to grab his head. Everyone, even Dark Chronos, fell into a silent stupor. 

 

Before it happened, Dark Chronos was ready to strike her but his chest felt pain if he did it. His one moment of hesitation allowed her to move closer to him. He stood frozen when her face got closer and then…

 

He felt a soft touch on his lips. His eyes immediately widened in shock. Not only that, he was unable to react for a long time or even breathe. All his attention was on his lips and her sparkling mix of gold and purple eyes looking at him softly.

 

It felt like a long time but it was only just a minute before Dark Reammut released his lips. She blushed red after she realised what she had done. She moved her eyes away and in his eyes, she was showing a shy look.

 

More. He wants more from her. 

 

His desire obstructs his thinking. She didn't let her move away and grabbed her face with both hands and kissed her. It was her time to be shocked next. However, she didn't refuse him. Her silent permission made him so happy and he kissed her deeply.

 

As for Kairi, Angelote and Dark Amilia, they were watching with astonishment.

 

"Am I watching a romance movie, right now? Why did it seem like we are not in a war with him or Revioryx anymore?" Angelote asked them.

 

Kairi shrugged. "At least, we know that he will come with us now. Love always fools one's brain. Have you found one yet, Angelote?"

 

Angelote shakes his head vigorously. "I'm scared of women. She already shows me how fierce a woman can be when she's angry." He pointed at Dark Reammut.

 

"Tsk! You coward. Someday, you might find someone who with just a snap of her finger, turns you into her slave in a second." Dark Amilia harrumphed.

 

Angelote was horrified by her words and hid behind Kairi. The latter chuckled.

 

"I am not reconciled…" Dark Chronos said after he released her lips and had their both foreheads touch each other.

 

She replied with a confused expression.

 

"Who was he? The one you are remembering just now?" He wanted to know.

 

Seems like he was jealous of such a man who was in her mind before. Dark Reammut blinks her eyes.

 

Who was he talking about? Remembering someone…? 

 

She only remembered the old Dark Chronos. Huh?

 

She gives him a dead stare. Would it be weird if this one was jealous of the other? Weren't they the same person in the end? 

 

She suddenly feels guilty for kissing this god when her feelings were for the other Dark Chronos. But, they were in one body. Is it wrong to kiss the same body who had kissed her before?

 

"You're thinking about him again. Who is he?!" Dark Chronos grit his teeth in anger.

 

"What…? Grr! It was you! No, it was the other you!" She finally told him what he wanted to know.

 

Dark Chronos released her immediately and moved a few steps back. He was stunned again. The other was his vessel.

 

"Tsk! It's about time you realised it, huh?" Somebody's voice whispered in his ears.

 

The voice was the same as his too. In a blink of his eyes, he was no longer in the throne hall anymore but in another space with white all over. He snapped to his back when he realised another presence was behind him.

 

"Welcome to your deep consciousness. I am…"

0