CHAPTER 107: DESIRE
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Tsk! It's about time you realised it, huh?" Somebody's voice whispered in his ears.

 

The voice was the same as his too. In a blink of his eyes, he was no longer in the throne hall anymore but in another space with white all over. He snapped to his back when he realised another presence was behind him.

 

"Welcome to your deep consciousness. I am… You." 

 

The same physical and the same face was facing the God of Darkness and Calamity.

 

"You!" 

 

Dark Chronos thought this was the vessel soul that he put to control his body before.

 

Hearing the word vessel soul in his head, the other Dark Chronos sighs.

 

"When are you really going to accept me? You should know what I am. Why? Do you want to throw me away again?"

 

Dark Chronos went silent. He also looked a little confused. It was a long time before he remembered the origin of this vessel's soul. This wasn’t a vessel that he and Revioryx thought it was, this guy was his…

 

"Hahaha… It's funny when it's because of me that you fall in love with Reammut. If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't even like her at all. So, why are you hesitating?! I am an epitome created from your own feelings! I am your Desire!"

 

Desire emotion who has controlled the body when the God of Darkness and Calamity was asleep. It was separated from Dark Chronos' emotion because the latter blamed Desire for ruining his life and having him become a fallen. He only heightened his anger and revenge while the rest of other emotions were locked away. Same for some memories that were unimportant than his revenge.

 

However, he wanted Desire, who was born with a new consciousness, able to control his body and wanted it to make lots of mistakes while working with Revioryx. He allows this emotion to have its own freedom before someday he eliminates it once and for all.

 

Yet, after sleeping for a very long time, he somehow forgot Desire because it was unimportant to him. And after he woke up, he thought this emotion was just a vessel to take care of his real body. And unbeknownst to him, this emotion that was part of him was wreaking havoc in his mind silently.

 

Currently, he was glaring at this emotion he cast away.

 

“You can’t blame me. I am a part of you. Which means it is your own fault in the first place.” Desire scowled at him.

 

“And you still dare temper my feelings!” Dark Chronos growled.

 

It seems this emotion has not learned its lesson after all.

 

“Are you jealous?” Desire chuckled.

 

“Unfortunately, I am you. So, what are you jealous of for? When we become one again, I’ll let you know the experience I gathered for you. And what you truly like about her…” He told Dark Chronos slowly at the end of his sentences.

 

Dark Chronos went silent. Why does he still feel jealous because this emotion was much closer and knew more about Dark Reammut than him? 

 

This emotion was part of him for goodness sake!

 

“Heh! I don’t have time to make you agree. I’m going back to you whether you like it or not. Separating like this harms you more than you think. Moreover, we need to tell her our last words…” 

 

Desire looked sad when he thought he would never be able to be by Dark Reammut's side anymore. Dark Chronos grip his hands tightly. His emotion wasn’t wrong about it. They were going to die when Revioryx found out that he had betrayed him.

 

Betray…

 

That sounds wonderful to him. Even though he couldn’t get his revenge, it was sort of fun to betray Revioryx who he had disgusted for a long time. His lips slowly smirked before he looked at Desire.

 

“Come!” He ordered.

 

Desire didn’t hesitate and instantly turned into a glowing blue ball before directly dashing into Dark Chronos' body. Dark Chronos gasped when his memories resembled. No, they were adding Desire's memories of everyone he knows and experience as a Deorc Star user. It was after a few minutes before he released a deep sigh of relief. His eyes which were black with gold pupils turn normal like the old Dark Chronos.

 

“Dark Reammut… Reammut… No, her name is Tucana now… I should call her Tucana now.”

 

He closed his eyes. When he reopened it again, he saw the still angry Dark Reammut. 

 

“Tell me! Why are you jealous of yourself?!” The latter shouted at him.

 

Shockingly, Dark Chronos didn’t answer her and grabbed her to enclose her in his embrace and kiss her again. Dark Reammut was stunned and wanted to push him away but he didn’t let go. Then, she finally noticed his eyes had changed to normal. She went rigid after seeing it. Soon after, Dark Chronos released her.

 

“I love you…” He told her.

 

His feelings and confession surprised Kairi and the others.

 

“What?! That was fast!” Angelote was in disbelief.

 

How can the event change so fast to confession next? This was really a romance movie after all!

 

He got a smack to his head from Dark Amilia.

 

“Shut up!” She orders him.

 

As for Kairi, he was amazed that Dark Chronos would confess right now after… He got over his jealousy…? Wait, who was he jealous of? Did Dark Reammut have a secret lover or something?

 

Afterwards, he heard steps from other members of his group. They appear at the entrance to the throne hall and were paralysed to see Dark Chronos hugging Dark Reammut, and also seeing the latter was blushing.

 

“Did we enter the wrong room?” Dark Kage asked Ziphoteninx and the others.

 

Because he would not believe what he was seeing right now!

 

“I don’t think so…” Dark Ceilius answered slowly.

 

They can spot Kairi, Angelote and Dark Amilia were behind this pair. So, it wasn’t an illusion after all.

 

“What’s going on here?!” Dark Spincer asked them.

 

Dark Reammut snapped off her daze and pushed Dark Chronos a little bit away but still close to her. She was still looking at him.

 

“Are you… You?”

 

Dark Chronos understood what she wanted to ask him. He looked at her lovingly.

 

“He and I are one now. We’re the same person and just separated by something called… Unreasonable and foolish thinking before. I am sorry to make you scared of me and… I am sorry to hurt you.” He grits his teeth.

 

He was angry at himself now. He touched her neck where he had bitten her before. He won’t forget what he had done and caused her to have his slave mark. But, that mark has become a part of her and cannot be removed. However, he has never once used that mark to control her. That one thing he had not done makes him so glad right now.

 

Slap!

 

Everyone gasped when they saw Dark Reammut slap Dark Chronos' face hard. And instantly, some went pale to see it because she was slapping the God of Darkness and Calamity.

 

“Ow! What the heck?!” Dark Reammut exclaimed.

 

Her right palm was feeling very painful because it was like he was hitting a rock instead of a person. Dark Chronos blinks his eyes at her without feeling what she did was disrespecting him. He doesn’t feel any pain at all. Instead, he took her palm and kissed it. His kiss subsided her pain until it was gone.

 

“Feeling okay, now? You can hit me more times if you feel it wasn’t enough.” He told her.

 

What?! Everyone gaped at his sentences.

 

Dark Reammut scowled at him. “I hate you.”

 

Dark Chronos nodded his head in understanding again. She wouldn’t forgive him yet. Suddenly, an enormous pain hit his chest and suffocated him. He was unable to focus on her face. So, he got closer to her and looked at her for the last time.

 

“Chronos? What’s wrong?!” She grabs him when his body suddenly falls on her.

 

His breathing starts to get chaotic.

 

“What happened?!” He can hear Kairi and others step closer to them.

 

“Tucana…” His voice wavered.

 

“I’m here!” She told him while bringing his face to look at her.

 

His body was turned to face upward after letting him lay on the ground.

 

"I’m sorry… Thank you… For staying with me… Until now… I… I love…" 

 

His words couldn't finish and his sight of Dark Reammut became blurred before his eyes closed completely.

 

"Huh?" Dark Reammut was confused.

 

She can feel his body suddenly slacken and his breath no longer there anymore. His sudden situation not only horrified her but also scared the others too.

 

In another place…

 

"Tsk! You've failed, Chronos..." Revioryx said while his right hand dripped dark blue liquid from something he was holding. 

 

"But, you've wasted the time I need." He grins while looking at the burning and destroyed Antonia City.

 

The remnants of something in his hand were thrown to the side before he licked the smooth of the liquid from his hand. 

 

"I don't need you anymore." He laughed out loud.

0