CHAPTER 109: SANTIAN ARRIVAL
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Scary? Gloomy? 

 

That was not what other beings will think about the city situated in the Hell realm. The only city where the angels of the underworld reside. It was huge and covered for miles. 

 

The buildings were in many colours and looked very cheerful. No one would have thought this was where all angels in duty occupied.

 

But there was one building on the high ground that looked out of place. This building was taller, mixed with silver and black colours. And only one powerful angel resides in it.

 

Inside…

 

"Err, the gate of Hell Door 784003 has a problem with lava flooding the gates again. The temperature has increased to 100 times and has killed about 1 billion souls which are now regenerating slowly." 

 

A male angel with dark grey wings made his report to another male angel standing near a tall rack full of documents.

 

"What else? If there's nothing, you can leave." The angel at the rack told the other.

 

"It's… It's about Revioryx. He finally appeared."

 

The deep blue eyes narrowed at him through a round eyeglass which had no power but it made him look very serious and scary to others.

 

"Which group has dispatch to catch him?"

 

"It's Silveini's group, sir."

 

"I see."

 

The blue-eyed angel continued to look at the document in his hand. The catching Revioryx group has been settled. So, there's no need for him to order any other group. A moment later, he noticed the other angel still not leaving his office.

 

"Hm? What else?" He asked because it seems the angel was hesitant to say something.

 

"Err… Erm…"

 

"Out with it!" The blue-eyed angel was annoyed now.

 

"Eiik! There, There… There's a fallen, a fallen angel helping Revioryx, sir." The angel was frightened and stuttered when he spoke.

 

"... So? Silveini can handle them."

 

"But, but, but… That, That fallen angel is…" The angel gulped with sweat all over his face.

 

"Out with it already!"

 

"It was Chronos, sir!"

 

The blue-eyed angel snapped his head at the angel. The iris turns vertically.

 

"What did you say?" He asked again slowly.

 

The male angel was trembling in fear. 

 

"Chronos, sir!" He repeated.

 

"He's… Not… Dead…?" The blue-eyed angel looked so surprised.

 

A moment later, his body released a dark aura. The aura was ominous with deep anger. The angel with him stepped back away from him a few metres. His face went pale.

 

"Where did they see him?!"

 

"In, In the human world, sir. Location, Syarantonia King-..." 

 

Before the angel could finish it, the blue-eyed angel was gone. Only a blast of air pushed his body away.

 

"Sir?! Sir Santian?!"

 

"Oh, god. He can't be going to earth, right? I, I have to alert the others!" The angel vanishes from the room too.

 

Santian, the appointed God of Darkness and Calamity, his black wings flap faster and faster toward the gate to the mortal world. When he saw it, he stopped abruptly and took a deep breath. His body glows slightly before his ominous aura was reduced a lot.

 

"Sir Santian, stop!" An angel with silver armour and weapons on his waist flew to him from the gate.

 

He was one of the guards who protected the gate.

 

"Where are you going?" He asked.

 

"Earth."

 

"But, sir. Do you have permission from King Zarikei and Queen Junira? If you haven't, you need to fill out this form first." 

 

The guard made a paper appear and Santian took it. A feather pen popped out in his hand. With a swoosh, he finishes the form and ends it with his signature. 

 

Then, he returned the paper to the guard. The guard burned it with his flame and waited. He stares at Santian who was folding his hands on his chest and closing his eyes.

 

Santian had to follow the law made for everyone using the gate. They must have good reason to use it now, unlike thousands of years ago when everyone was free to use it. He waited for a few minutes.

 

After it becomes half an hour, he opens his eyes and stares at the guard. The guard has no fear in his eyes from his intense stares. Another quarter-hour passed.

 

"Can I leave now?" He asked the guard.

 

"Please wait until you have permission from the king or the queen."

 

Santian narrowed his eyes on him. "What date is today?"

 

"Twenty Dog Century sir."

 

Santian snapped and released his aura again. He turns to his back and vanishes himself. He appears straight into a party inside one beautiful bright palace. Many angels and special beings were having fun and happy moments at the party. His arrival surprised them.

 

"Zarikei, Junira, you both better come out for me at once!" He barked.

 

"Hahaha! What's up, Santian? Why are you here all of a sudden? Are you here to celebrate the autumn too?" A male angel appeared behind him.

 

He has short golden hair and wears blue earrings. His irises were purple with aurora pupils.

 

"Zarikei, give me access to the mortal world." Santian straightforwardly asks for it.

 

Zarikei's eyes narrowed. With a snap of his finger, both of them appear near a garden lake. He took a seat from a swing near him.

 

"You're going after Chronos, aren't you?"

 

"Since when did you know he was alive? Why didn't you tell me?!"

 

"Santian, I also just know he was alive. But, he has become a fallen. And helping one of the biggest criminals we have yet to capture all these centuries. He will be trial for his wrongdoing. You, getting close to him again is not appropriate right now." Zarikei explained.

 

"Give. Me. The. Access!" Santian eyes glowed sharply at Zarikei.

 

Zarikei stares at him for a long time before he sighs.

 

"Did you order your underlings to watch over Hell before you're going?"

 

Santian didn't reply. Instead, his eyes look sideways. Zarikei's eyes twitch. From Santian's reaction, he knows that Santian has forgotten to do that. He let out another sigh.

 

Why does everyone under him don't do their job properly? No wonder Heaven and Hell have lots of problems now.

 

"I have told them now. So, give me the access to Earth!"

 

Santian used his mind-link to the angels working in Hell.

 

"Good grief. Is this how you ask? You've changed a lot. You used to be a shy and awkward angel but now… Tsk! Whatever. Here!"

 

Zarikei throws a card at him. In a blink of his eyes, Santian was gone.

 

"He should have brought me a meal or something for thanks. What a jerk." Zarikei harrumphed before he looked exhausted.

 

"When are the two brats going to come back? I am overloaded with work without them. Ah… What a pitiful life I'm going through…" He complains.

 

The moment Santian appeared again at the mortal gate, he threw the card at the guard before. The guard caught it and flipped it into the air. The card releases a bright glow and enters the gate. The gate with the shape of a huge circle creates a portal within.

 

When Santian wants to enter it, a few angels from Hell appear and stop him. His eyes twitched and looked angrier.

 

"Stop me again and I'm going to lower your payment for this month!" He yelled at them.

 

"Sir, we're not here to stop you! We want to follow you!" One of the angels said.

 

"No! Who would trade your place if you go?! Stay here and watch the Hell for me until I return! Do you understand?!"

 

The angels looked aggrieved but still followed his orders. They watched Santian enter the gate and disappeared.

 

Santian, who went in, felt pressure from all around him. He knows why. It was the restriction of power for coming to the mortal world and he needed to lock some of his power before he could safely arrive there. Once he did it, he felt a little uncomfortable. 

 

He ignored it and looked straight. At the end of the passageway inside the portal, he saw a light to tell he had arrived. But the moment he went out, an urgent voice sounded in his mind. 

 

"Angels, help us reach Revioryx! He has Chronos's heart in his hands. He's going to kill him!" 

 

It was Kairi's voice who he hadn't met yet. Without any more thoughts, Santian's first focus was on the ominous aura he felt from a skyscraper palace. He flashed there and saw Revioryx was holding something like a heart in his hand. He watched him throw it and attack it with his laser beam.

 

"Chronos!" His eyes narrowed and accelerated his speed to catch the heart before it was destroyed.

 

He popped a barrier around the heart and appeared a little far above Revioryx. His heart was beating fast while staring at the heart. The beating sound coming from the heart slowly calms him down before he turns his eyes at Revioryx. He heard the latter mutter.

 

"Tsk! What a nuisance!" 

 

Santian growled lowly. "Yes, it does feel like a nuisance."

 

He watched Revioryx's surprised expression looking at him.

 

"You are the nuisance." 

 

Santian wanted to hold his anger but he couldn't once he saw what transpired just now. He almost lost Chronos again!

 

"You dare to harm and kill my best friend! Prepare to be executed, Revioryx!" He snarled.

 

His dark aura turned the sky above him into nighttime. 

 

He's going to show this monster what a leader of Hell is like when he goes mad!

 

Revioryx, prepare yourself!

0