CHAPTER 110: ARGUMENT
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Urgh!" 

 

Dark Undria feels his healing powers were weakening due to his constant use of them. He had used a lot of his power to heal his friends.

 

"Can you still hold on, Undria?" Aquarius asked while looking at him anxiously.

 

Her healing power was also declining. Dark Undria nodded and was a little frightened when he saw a wound on Aquarius' left shoulder. He touched the wound and healed it.

 

"Sorry, you shouldn't have done that. I can heal myself later but I had to heal Canis first." She apologised and felt guilty for him.

 

In front of her were Canis with a broken leg and a deep wound on his chest. He was still conscious and holding the pain while Aquarius healed.

 

"Our enemies are really strong as Kairi said." Canis huffed.

 

"True. And we can't give up yet. Kairi and the others hope we can take care of the situation here. But..." Dark Undria was frustrated.

 

Antonia City was still destroyed by the monsters. Their numbers were too many for them to handle.

 

"Shit! When did the Ethina Zone have such strong monsters? They are almost as strong as Ziphoteninx and Kironinx." Canis moved his shoulder once he healed. 

 

"Thanks, Aquarius. I'm going back to help Centaurus."

 

He left them quickly. Dark Undria and Aquarius were in front of the infirmary building. They were there so that their friends could know where they were. And, they waited to heal anyone coming to them.

 

"You guys! Help me! Please save Libra and Eridanus!" Cygnus ran to them carrying both of them on his shoulders.

 

Libra and Eridanus were injured so badly that blood flowed from their injuries. Cygnus was also the same. He had one eye closed. It looked like a claw had slashed it. Dark Undria and Aquarius immediately use their power to heal them.

 

In the training arena…

 

"Agi!" Pegasus shouted when a monster stabbed Agi with its claws.

 

Agi groaned in pain when his thigh was stabbed by the monster. The training arena was attacked when he, Pegasus and Draco were guarding it. They had to fight so that they could prevent the monsters from destroying the portal. 

 

"Rraaarghh!" The monsters roar at them.

 

Another monster got close to Agi and pointed its sharp tentacles at Agi's chest. However, Pegasus appeared on time and cut all of those tentacles along with the claw that pierced Agi's thigh. Then, he kicked the monster's body close to them and grabbed Agi's arm. 

 

He jumps while summoning his many invisible greatswords and slashing them all at once. Agi, who was in the air, immediately healed his thigh. The continuous use of his power weakened him a lot. He was out of breath too.

 

"Agi..." Pegasus was getting anxious after he saw the fatigue on Agi's expression.

 

They landed near the portal. Draco in one area near them was using his power of fogs to melt the monster's body into liquid. The fog was made poisonous by him and he attacked the monsters surrounding the training arena. He pants after he uses it. Unfortunately, another group of monsters appear.

 

He looked at the monster angrily. “Shit! These guys are endless!”

 

“We must protect the portal until Kairi and the others come back! So, don’t give up!”

 

“Noted!” Pegasus and Draco both answered and continued to attack the monsters.

 

They won’t let the monster get near the portal.

 

“Pegasus, watch out!” Agi shouts at him when a monster sneaks attacks from behind an uplifted ground.

 

Pegasus greatswords swing at it immediately and cut it into two parts. But, he was shocked by a bite to his left side from a monster that suddenly came out of his shadow. The monster pulled a chunk of meat from him.

 

“Pegasus!” Draco threw his weapon at the monster's head, eliminating it at once.

 

“Pegasus!” Agi ran to him and used his healing power on him.

 

However, his power was almost depleted. He could only heal Pegasus's body until it wasn’t bleeding anymore. Agi gritted his teeth when he felt the backlash of his power that made his whole body feel really painful.

 

“Stop, Agi! Enough! I can move!” Pegasus, who lay on the ground, was worried about his condition.

 

He moves to stand but falls. Agi wanted to help him but he was too weak to move. His body already sat on the ground while panting heavily. Draco arrived to protect him but he too was exhausted. The monsters coming from outside the training arena increased in number and surrounded them.

 

“Grr! I hate this way of dying!” Pegasus growled.

 

It seems their situation was dire and made him snap out.

 

“Don’t say something so obvious.” Draco huffed.

 

“Agi, can you still move?” He asked Agi next.

 

Agi slowly nodded. He tries to move his body to stand but falls again. 

 

“Don’t force yourself, stupid!” Pegasus chided him and he managed to stand again.

 

Agi would have to make a comeback for calling him stupid but he was too tired to argue. Both Pegasus and Draco focus their attention on the monsters that were coming closer step by step. A moment later, the monsters roar and attack them at once.

 

Kairi and the others were on their way and if it wasn’t for their turning the time there, they would have been shocked to find some of their friends' presence were gone. Unbeknownst to them, Agi, Pegasus and Draco were mauled by the monster's attack but it was reversed back to where they stare at the monsters. When the monsters come to attack them, Kairi and the others appear to help them beat and kill the monsters.

 

“Kairi!” Agi, Pegasus and Draco were glad to see their return.

 

Kairi nodded at them while fighting. At the same time, his mind links to every angel he could feel and shouts to ask them for help.

 

"Angels, help us reach Revioryx! He has Chronos's heart in his hands. He's going to kill him!"

 

He has no time to create a better sentence to tell them and only hopes they got his urgent message. He felt he couldn’t reach Revioryx with the monsters surrounding the training arena. A few seconds later, he and the others saw the sky turn darker as night had arrived. Everyone except the angels feels strange because the time shows it was still noon and not night yet.

 

“Santian is here!” Ziphoteninx said to Kairi in shock.

 

“What?!” Kairi was startled to hear it.

 

How can the new God of Darkness and Calamity come here?

 

“Chronos!” He then turned around to see Dark Chronos was waking up.

 

From the latter situation, he knew that someone had saved Dark Chronos’ heart.

 

“Tucana…?” Chronos was confused.

 

Dark Reammut hurriedly hugged him and cried again in tears. He was laid down once Dark Spincer noticed his weak movement.

 

“What happened?” He asked her before he looked at his surroundings.

 

Isn’t he supposed to be dead?

 

“We change the time here to where Revioryx hasn't killed your heart yet. It seemed like someone had rescued your heart in time.” Kairi went near him and explained.

 

He made a protector shield around the training arena. The monsters inside were eliminated by Rafiz and the others while giving time for Agi, Pegasus and Draco to rest a bit. Kairi also used his power to heal them all. He was glad he turned the time because he could see how dangerous the three situations were before. He didn’t want to think what would happen if they arrived later.

 

“And Santian was here, Chronos. You might want to be prepared if he comes to meet you.”

 

“Santian?! He’s here?!” Dark Chronos’ eyes widened.

 

He slowly stands up and feels the presence around him. Santian was here!

 

“My heart is in his hand… Why…? Why would he save me…? We…” He thought before he was distressed.

 

He doesn't know what he will do if he meets Santian. Would Santian get angry at him for missing more than five thousand years?

 

“Look! Revioryx seems to be fighting with an angel!” Dark Amilia told them when she saw a movement in the sky.

 

Everyone was startled when they saw the intense fight. 

 

“Santian…” Dark Chronos whispers after seeing the angel.

 

“What? He was Santian?” Kairi stares at the black wings angels who release a slash of black fire at Revioryx.

 

Revioryx avoided it and threw many dark electrical balls at him. When the balls were near Santian, they exploded and made a huge electrical circuit area. Santian folded his wings before he blew them all away from him when his wings opened again. He disappeared and got close to Revioryx. 

 

Revioryx folded his hands when Santian fist thrust at him. The thrust released a strong impact and blasted Revioryx to a wall surrounding the city. The wall cracked into pieces and fell to the ground.

 

“Oh my god! He’s too strong!” Angelote commented in awed.

 

“He’s a god.” Pegasus looked at him with a dead stare.

 

“Yeah, I know that! But, our enemies are the ones he fights, right? He is Revioryx? Man, can anyone beat him like that?” Angelote asked.

 

This was his first time seeing Revioryx.

 

“No… Guess that angel is stronger than Revioryx.” Agi answered him.

 

He felt a little relief that a strong angel had appeared to help them.

 

“Kairi, should we help him?” He wondered if that angel needed their help.

 

Kairi shakes his head. “Let’s watch first.”

 

Should he tell them that the angel was the God of Darkness and Calamity like Dark Chronos? Hm… Probably later.

 

“And everyone, please go help the others.” He told everyone there.

 

“On it!” Rafiz and the rest nodded before they left the training arena.

 

Only Ziphoteninx, Dark Reammut and Dark Chronos were left. Agi, Pegasus and Draco after they were healed by Kairi, felt energised again and went to help their friends in another place.

 

“Tell me if your situation is dire. I will come to help.” He mind-link everyone in Antonia.

 

“We’re all fine, Kairi. Just a little tired.” Dark Undria told through the mind-link.

 

“I’ll boost your power, then,” Kairi said before his body glows brightly. 

 

When he did it, all the 32 Bright Star users including Dark Undria, Dark Markia and Angelote felt their power and energy increase.

 

“Hm? Is that the leader of the Bright Star?” Santian notices the glowing light.

 

His eyes widened when he saw Dark Chronos who also was staring at him. Their eyes meet each other and a lot of emotion passes through their eyes. Somehow, they felt awkward meeting again. But, a movement from Revioryx took Santian's attention again.

 

His eyes widened when he saw Revioryx change his body to his original form. The wall cracked more with its huge body occupying most of it. Revioryx roared at him and his sound wave destroyed the building nearest to him. 

 

Santian smirk. “You finally got serious, huh? Come then.” 

 

He cracked his fist before he used a blast of dark laser beam at Revioryx. Revioryx opens his mouth and returns a laser beam back at him. The lasers collided with each other and made a huge explosion in the air.

 

Almost everyone moves their heads down when the smoke and dust from the explosion reach them.

 

“Everyone gather at the training arena now!” Kairi orders his friends. 

 

The training arena was protected by his shield. They would be safe in it.

 

“Go! We will handle the monsters here.” An angel told Virgo, Canis and Centaurus who were helping him and another angel fight the monsters.

 

“Okay, thank you!” Virgo replied and nodded at Canis and Centaurus.

 

The three run toward the training arena. They didn’t continue to help not because they thought they were weak but because the angels were stronger than them. Virgo and the others arrive in the training arena soon after. One by one of his friends also arrived but one person was missing.

 

“Where’s Pegasus? Agi, isn’t he with you?” Virgo asked him.

 

“He’s not. He went separated after we met Dark Undria and Aquarius.” Agi starts to get worried.

 

“Pegasus, where are you?” Agi asked through the mind-link that Kairi opened for them.

 

They can speak and hear everyone's voice from it.

 

“On my way! Just got stopped by an annoying sticky monster.” Pegasus replied.

 

Agi and some others were relieved to hear it.

 

“Tucana, I’m going to battle Revioryx.” Dark Chronos told Dark Reammut.

 

“... Be careful.” Dark Reammut knows he had a grudge against Revioryx.

 

He hopes he will be safe during his fight with Revioryx. Dark Chronos nodded. With a flap of his wings, he flew to the sky and stopped beside Santian who glanced at him.

 

“We’re gonna have a long talk after this is all over, understand?” Santian told him as he grit his teeth.

 

“I know. I’m sorry…” Dark Chronos apologises to him.

 

“Apologies not accepted.”

 

“Okay…”

 

Dark Chronos can relate to why the others won’t forgive him. Both moved quickly to the side when a huge beam was aimed at them.

 

“Revioryx, you truly are despicable!” Dark Chronos barked at him.

 

“Me? You’re the ungrateful one! After I save you from your confinement!”

 

Santian snapped his head at Dark Chronos. “Confinement? What confinement?”

 

“Talk later!” Dark Chronos again moved away from a slash of dark light at him that came like a claw.

 

He then released a huge dark flame ball at Revioryx. Revioryx cut it into two with his hands.

 

“I won’t be defeated by you anymore!” Revioryx roared.

 

After his roars, many portals open around them. Flying monsters appear from it and attack them. 

 

“Shit! I hate this kind of summoning!” Santian growled.

 

“Hahaha! Listen, angels, you think this world is protected by you? Then, think again! I will destroy it all!” Revioryx suddenly laughed out loud.

 

“Wha, What does he mean?” Virgo turns his head to Kairi and the others.

 

Kairi went silent for a moment before his face went pale.

 

“Damn it! He opened lots of portals around the world! The monsters are scurrying out of it! Everyone, get into your team and move to each kingdom, now! Warn the kingdom leaders about this attack!” Kairi made his orders at once.

 

Everyone gasped at his explanation. Each member looks for their team members immediately and moves out using teleportation power or Dark Kage devices. One by one, the group disappears from Syarantonia. They all arrange themselves to which kingdom they would go.

 

Kairi was very angry when he heard Revioryx's laughter at their next problem.

 

“What? Do you think I would just attack here? Of course not! Hahaha!” Revioryx was delighted to see their panic expression.

 

Andreit, Lisione and other angels were angry at him but they didn’t attack him. Half of them went to each kingdom to fight after they finished their battle with the monsters around them. Another half alerts the angels in the Heaven and the Hell realm and asks for more aid to help.

 

“Where did he summon these monsters from?’ Santian was astonished as he killed lots of those flying monsters.

 

“I have a bad feeling that he did something in the Eridan Kingdom.” Dark Chronos answered him.

 

“Tsk! This can add to your punishment for allowing this to happen, following and helping Revioryx. So, prepare yourself for heavy punishment after this is all over.”

 

“You don’t need to remind me all the time! I know it already!” Dark Chronos snapped at him for repeating it.

 

“Well, whose fault does this sort of thing happen in the first place?!”

 

“What?! Did you just blame me for Revioryx’s escape?! He was supposed to be watched by your underlings!”

 

“My underlings?! They were under your orders before I was appointed?! It’s your fault for giving them too much leeway! None of this would happen if you were strict with them!”

 

“Fine! It’s my fault then!”

 

Kairi and other angels who were still around were dumbfounded by their arguments.

 

Couldn’t they argue later and focus on Revioryx right now? This is really not the time to find fault with each other!

 

Well, they still didn’t dare stop these two angry angels who one was the formal God of Darkness and Calamity and another one was the new God of Darkness and Calamity.

 

But, when they think about it again. The title truly was appropriate for them with such personality and all…

0