CHAPTER 112: EVERYTHING FINALLY OVER
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kairi gripped his hands tightly. Revioryx was going to break his chains. Kairi stared at the box that was sucking the latter. He had a dangerous idea.

 

“No, Kairi! You can’t!” He heard Aries’ voice inside his mind.

 

"My love…” Kairi closed his eyes.

 

He took a deep breath.

 

“This might be the only way we have now. Please forgive me." He told her gently.

 

“But, But! You’ll die! You’re really going to die!” She cried out.

 

Kairi went silent for a moment.

 

“I might… I am sorry, Aries. This is my, no, our duty. If we let Revioryx escape with his full power, we might not be able to defeat him anymore. Please… My love. Please allow me to do this one last thing for our world. And for our child's future...”

 

Aries, who was sitting in the dining room with Perseus, Lyra, Aquila and Pegasus, finally couldn't help but shed tears after listening to him. Her sudden situation startled her friends and they immediately went to her and asked her what was wrong. 

 

But, she couldn’t tell them. She couldn’t tell them that Kairi was going to fight alone with Revioryx to the death inside the sealed box.

 

Kairi doesn't hear her voice now, only her sobs. He understands her unwillingness for him to do it but he couldn’t see any other way than to trap himself along with Revioryx inside the sealed box.

 

“Please, my love… Please don’t be sad. I will be always with you in your heart and memories. I just hope that you won't forget me…”

 

Kairi's sentences make her more sad. She couldn’t reply to him for a long time.

 

“... I love you…” He told her again.

 

“I, I love… you too…” She hiccups.

 

Kairi smiled before he opened his eyes again. They turn serious once more.

 

"All of you channelled me with all of your powers." He mind-link every 32 Bright Star users.

 

They were shocked by his sudden request.

 

"What do you want to do?" Rafiz asked.

 

He had a bad feeling about it.

 

"I have a plan to use the power that Queen Siarah used five hundred years ago. I need your power to make it happen." Kairi explained to them.

He didn’t want to tell them what he was going to do. Only Aries and Ziphoteninx know about it. Since Kairi had explained it, some who were hesitating finally followed his request. 

 

They summoned their spirit beasts and allowed them to suck their power before the spirit beast turned into a glowing light. After that, the glowing light in the shape of a ball flew towards Kairi like a laser. 

 

Aries sniffed and looked at her spirit beast. She prayed that the spirit beast's power could protect Kairi’s life. She transferred her power to her spirit beast and allowed it to leave too. 

 

Kairi in the sky, lifted his right palm and all the light balls gathered in his hands. He could feel their powers increasing his own. His eyes glow brightly while sharpening at Revioryx.

 

“Ziphoteninx!” He called.

 

“Be careful of Revioryx skills.” 

 

Ziphoteninx warned him before he appeared behind Revioryx with another sealed box in his hands. Revioryx turned to him in anger. He managed to break the chains all over his body and was going to escape the suction of the box in front of him. But, he was surprised by another box in Ziphoteninx's hands that were so close to him.

 

“You dare!” He roared at Ziphoteninx.

 

Ziphoteninx narrowed his eyes at him. “Why wouldn’t I?”

 

Ziphoteninx opens the second sealed box and another suction appears after the first sealed box exhausts its suction power. Revioryx aimed his hands at Ziphoteninx.

 

“You’re focussing on the wrong opponent, Revioryx.” A voice sounded behind him.

 

“You…!”

 

He couldn’t finish his words when Kairi dashed to him and grabbed his body toward the portal. Both entered it immediately and Ziphoteninx closed the box with grievance and guilt in his eyes. 

 

At the same time the box was closed, everyone suddenly lost their connection to Kairi. His presence too was gone from their mind. It was like he had never existed in the first place. 

 

Since they become Bright Star users and connect with Kairi through their power, they always sense his presence among them. But now, it was gone. Completely gone. Slowly, everyone finally began to realise something.

 

"No, no, no! Impossible! Kairi... He, He planned to sacrifice himself?!" Rafiz asked with horror.

 

"Kironinx, bring me to Antonia!"

 

"Us too!" The members of his team shout at them.

 

Kironinx nodded. They all disappeared from the Helicans Kingdom where he was annihilating the monsters that attacked it. Not only them who return to Antonia but everyone too. 

 

Even Angelote had to bring Aries, Pegasus, Perseus and Lyra to Antonia after being threatened by his wife to get them there or he would be sleeping alone for the rest of his life. He thought he couldn't use his power because he had given it to Kairi but it seems he still had a few left of it and just one more used.

 

Once they all appear, they see Ziphoteninx staring at the sealed box in front of him. Surrounding him were Santian who looked grim, Dark Chronos who looked pale, and the angels who expressed so much despair.

 

Ziphoteninx looked at them one by one.

 

"I am sorry..." Ziphoteninx slowly said. "This is Kairi's order."

 

Everyone gasped and stared angrily at him and the angels. However, no one shouted angrily at them because they knew it wasn't their fault. Aries, who was helped by Lyra, slowly walks to the sealed box. 

 

"Will he be able to defeat Revioryx?" She asked Ziphoteninx with red eyes.

 

Ziphoteninx nodded in confidence. He must believe Kairi can do it but… As for Kairi to get out safely without harm or injuries, he couldn’t answer it. Dead or alive also was unknown.

 

At the same time, Kairi and Revioryx inside the sealed box looked at each other. They were in a wide dimensional space with air slowly reduced by each taken of their breath.

 

"Rraarghh! Damn you, puny human!" Revioryx screamed angrily.

 

He was bewildered as he tried repeatedly to get out of the dimensional space but was unsuccessful. 

 

"Heh, my plan worked out after all. But, I don't have much time. The air inside is also getting thinner." Kairi thought while controlling his breathing.

 

Revioryx started to attack him by flying towards him. He punched Kairi because he couldn’t summon his weapon. The weapon before belongs to Dark Chronos and the latter allows him to use it. But now that Dark Chronos was his enemy, the weapon no longer follows his order. 

 

He dodged Revioryx punches and with his sword skill he quickly cut off all Revioryx's hands. Revioryx roared loudly from the pain. The pain was something he has long forgotten. The last time it felt like that was when he was thrust by one of the angels’ blades that captured him.

 

He was stunned when he saw Kairi’s next action. Kairi had made another sealed box appear and all his severed body parts were sucked into it. He began to realise what Kairi was trying to do. 

 

With his healing powers, his severed hand was healed again. He grinned and dared Kairi to do it again. Kairi also grins back at him. With the energy of stellars power, he was not afraid of Revioryx.

 

He dodged all of Revioryx's attacks as well as the lasers released at him. They clash with each other for a very long time. At one point, Revioryx began to gasp because he had used too much power energy while Kairi only used his swords and dodged without using a lot of power. Kairi also didn't look tired at all. 

 

Revioryx gritted his teeth. He can feel his power to heal himself getting slower and slower. How can this brat still have so much energy on him?!

 

He roared and turned himself into his monster form. Kairi frowned. Revioryx’s body was as huge as a mountain. It reminded him again that Revioryx was not human but a monster. He must watch out for his deadly attacks. 

 

Luckily, with everyone’s stellar power that heightened his senses too, they enabled him to dodge every attack and tentacles coming at him. While dodging, Kairi cuts all the body parts that attack him and suck them into another box. Each part was sealed in different boxes.

 

Kairi focuses his attention on Revioryx and waits for an opportunity to strike him. Once he saw Revioryx’s body no longer heal itself, he finally struck with his high speed. With his two swords, he cut all of Revioryx's body parts one by one and cut them again into smaller parts.

 

Revioryx screamed at him and released the last laser beam he could summon out on Kairi. Kairi dodges it fast. 

 

"This is the end, Revioryx!" 

 

Kairi finished his last cut on Revioryx’s neck and severed it from the main body in one slash. He then let out a sigh after he severed all of them. He only saw the cutting part was wriggling itself. 

 

“Tsk! You’re truly a disgusting monster, Revioryx.”

 

Kairi made a lot of sealed boxes appear. He had made a lot of copies from it too. He sucked one part for one box. He took a long time to get it all done.

 

“Phew… That’s the last of it. Seriously, I shouldn’t have cut him into a thousand pieces…” He regrets it.

 

Kairi then went silent. He felt unbelievable that he managed to capture Revioryx who has many times escaped the angel's clutch. 

 

Why does it feel unreal right now? Was Revioryx really easy to be captured when he had all the stellars power? Then, how much time did he waste back then?!

 

He sighed. He should have done it sooner. Guess his arrogance does lead him to make more problems and not just for him but for everyone too. As he was about to mind-link Ziphoteninx to release him, he was startled when his body was suddenly thrust by something.

 

He looked down and frowned. It seemed he missed one more of Revioryx’s body parts. It was a small tentacle in black fire. He slowly felt the blood rise to his throat before coming out of his mouth. He grabs the tentacle and removes it from his stomach by force.

 

His vision became blurred as he realised the fire was disastrous. He tried to use his power to heal and remove the black fire but found out that the fire was not an ordinary fire. He growled as he made an empty sealed box open with his power and sucked the tentacle in.

 

"Haa... Looks like I can't come back. I'm sorry, everyone. I'm sorry… Aries..." Kairi watched the fire burn inside of him slowly.

 

Even his hands were slowly disappearing from the fire. He could feel the pain but hold it in. This was the fire that killed Ziphoteninx and Kironinx’s parents. 

 

Eternal Fire… The fire can burn everything and nothing can put it off once it burns something.

 

Kairi grits his teeth hard. Is he really going to let the fire burn his body and soul until nothing is left?

 

No, he doesn’t want to!

 

For that reason alone, Kairi's hand, who was still alright, gripped his sword and severed the other hand that was on fire. Then, he severed his abdomen, just above the fire. Such a cruel and courageous act would shock everyone who saw it.

 

“Agrh!!! Haa! Haa!” Kairi shouts in pain.

 

His body trembled before he used his healing power to the fullest to heal himself. It was the scariest and most painful experience he ever had. He doesn’t want to repeat it again next time it happens. He would rather die if he does it.

 

Once his body was in complete recovery, sweat covered his whole body. The pain slowly receded but Kairi could feel he was at the end of his life. Not because the air was disappearing but because he used too much power. 

 

The backlash. It was the same backlash as Agi who used too much of his power. But this backlash was to his life. He wondered if Queen Siarah felt it too. And one of the reasons she disappeared after defeating the enemies at that time. No wonder she only used it once in her entire life.

 

“... Sor…ry… Ev…vry…one…” He moves his mouth slowly.

 

Suddenly, a light appeared from one corner of the dimensional space and before his eyes were completely closed, he saw someone with a pair of wings flying towards him fast and reaching him in the blink of his eyes. That person also hugged him and his wings were clear with the pattern of the universe and stars swirling in it.

 

"Kairi! Kairi!" Call that person.

 

"Rafiz...?"

 

Kairi recognized Rafiz's voice but the exhaustion in his body had tired his entire being. He gave him his last smile. He was just frustrated at not being able to keep his promise to everyone. However, he was relieved that it was all over and he hoped peace would return to their world again. With this, his departure was not in vain.

 

Rafiz, who was actually there, saw Kairi let out his last breath before his chest also stopped moving. His eyes slowly widened in disbelief.

 

“Kairi? Kairi! Kairi, no!!!” He screamed as tears flowed out of his eyes.

 

Everyone, who was waiting for them outside the sealed box, gasped as they felt the loss of Kairi’s presence. They manage to sense him through Rafiz, who entered it forcefully. 

 

Losing Kairi's presence once more tells them what had transpired. Immediately, almost all of them cried sadly while calling Kairi's name.

 

Aries, who knew Kairi might not return alive, fainted as soon as she felt Kairi's presence disappear. She couldn’t accept it despite having promised Kairi that she would continue to persevere if he died one day. Tears flowed down her cheeks. Perseus and Lyra begin to get anxious about her condition as their hearts were saddened at the loss of their leader.

 

"Kairi… No…" Rafiz sobbed and called Kairi's name.

 

He didn't want to believe that Kairi had left them and hugged Kairi tightly to him. His chest was tight because of his crying. Even so, he remembered their friends who were outside the box. He wiped away the tears but they kept flowing down his cheeks. He adjusted his hold on Kairi and flew in the direction he had entered earlier.

 

Previously, as soon as he knew Kairi entered the sealed box, he was so anxious. Many negative thoughts about Kairi’s safety scared him to his core. However, after calming down, a strong desire arose to save Kairi. Because of that, he invoked the power of god sleeping deep within his soul without realising it.

 

His wings that appeared suddenly startled everyone. Truthfully, Santian, Dark Chronos, Andreit, Lisione and the other angels were startled to sense his power. They gaped at him because they were shocked that even though Rafiz was another angel they knew in Heaven, he can summon his god power through his soul.

 

Without wasting any time, Rafiz took the box on Ziphoteninx and entered it while his friends shouted for him to stop. But, they didn’t have time and when nothing was happening around them, they waited. They waited for him to bring back Kairi to them.

 

Ziphoteninx and Kironinx keep the box in check. If they feel Revioryx trying to get out, they will close it immediately even if this means that Rafiz will also be stuck in the box. Soon after, they felt Rafiz was coming out and opened the box before they closed it again.

 

Rafiz appeared in front of them all with Kairi in his arms. Everyone was attracted to Kairi in his arms. Kairi truly was no longer in their world. They finally believed that he was gone. 

 

Rafiz looked at Kairi gently. Leo, Auriga, and Dark Kurumi come closer to him and they have sad expressions on their face. But, they were relieved when they found out that Kairi had no injuries and looked very peaceful. They might think otherwise if they saw him cut his body before. But no one would know about it anymore.

 

Without saying a word, Leo bowed respectfully to Kairi. Everyone slowly followed him to bow one by one in Kairi's direction. The angels looked at them and slowly bowed to Kairi as well. 

 

Since Revioryx was no longer around and Rafiz managed to get Kairi out, the situation means that Kairi did manage to defeat Revioryx successfully. Kairi was this world's benefactor and his sacrifice was enough to get their respect.

 

Ten years later...

 

A teenage boy and an adult woman were looking at a grave in front of them. The young boy placed a bouquet of flowers on the grave before uprooting any grass that grew around it. The woman who was with him also helped him.

 

The teenage boy's hair was reddish-orange with soft blue eyes. While the woman was blonde and blue-eyed as well. There was a sword tucked in the edge of the young boy's right waist. He and the woman got up after finishing pulling the grass and then looked at the grave again.

 

"Mother, I want to see father…" The young boy told the woman with a sad expression.

 

The woman hugged the boy.

 

"Mother also misses him, Shiroi." The woman replied with sadness too.

 

Shiroi closed his eyes before opening them again. He noticed someone heading towards them and turned in that person's direction.

 

"Uncle Rafiz!" He smiled happily after he saw an adult man approaching them.

 

"Your Majesty, Aries, and Your Highness, Prince Shiroi. It's been a while." Rafiz went down on one knee and bowed respectfully to them.

 

"Tsk, Rafiz. You don't need to be formal to us. We're family." Aries chuckled with a shake of her head.

 

Rafiz stood up again. "Sorry. Was used to it. After all..." Rafiz glanced at the majestic horse carriage behind him.

 

Two royal elite guards were guarding it and they were Aries and Shiroi's guards to come there.

 

"They definitely don't want me to be rude in front of you two majesties even though we are a family," Rafiz whispered to them.

 

Shiroi giggled. 

 

"Uncle, did you bring Kiroki?" He asked.

 

Rafiz nodded. "Yeah, he's in the guest room and… Seems like he has already come out quietly to find you now."

 

He sighed when he realised his child in the palace was sneaking out from the guest room he put him inside before. Shiroi looked at his mother.

 

"Go then. Don't let him get lost." Aries told Shiroi.

 

Shiroi nodded his head as he bowed respectfully to his mother before using his powers to teleport away from there.

 

Aries looked back at the grave they had visited. Rafiz stood by her side before bowing to the grave. When he stood up again, he stared at the grave.

 

"It's time to go back to the palace, Your Majesty," Rafiz told Aries soon after.

 

Aries nodded her head. She followed Rafiz out of the royal graveyard. Aries enters the carriage while Rafiz guards the carriage along with the two guards. The carriage moved soon after. They passed the Antonia City which was no longer in ruin or under the ground but on the surface. Far behind it was the Antonia Palace that was rebuilt again and it looked more majestic than before.

 

"Brother Shiroi!" A boy shouted at Shiroi who appeared in a two-way hall.

 

"Omph!" Shiroi stepped backwards when a little boy pounced on him and hugged his waist.

 

Shiroi chuckled before stroking the boy's dark purple hair. The boy's eyes have different colours. One was grey and the other was black.

 

"Kiroki, how are you doing? I haven't seen you since last week." Shiroi asked with a smile on his lips.

 

"Kiroki is good! Kiroki didn't do anything wrong last week! Erm... Except for today. Kiroki wanted to ambush Papa. But, but he was gone. So… Kiroki ambushes brother Shiroi!" Kiroki replied in his childish voice.

 

"Haha! Yes, you did ambush me. Kiroki, didn't your Papa tell you that he went to visit the royal grave?" Shiroi asked as he picked up Kiroki.

 

"Erm... I don't remember." Kiroki replied with a small grin.

 

Shiroi chuckled again before sighing. He realises Kiroki was still small and a little naughty like he was when he was at that age as well. And Kiroki was three years younger than him. He felt like he had a younger sibling.

 

"Whose grave did you visit, Brother Shiroi?" Kiroki asked curiously while sucking his right thumb.

 

Shiroi gave a sad smile. He walked towards the living room as he felt Aries and Rafiz had arrived and were heading there. He also answered Kiroki's question.

 

"It was my..."

0