Chapter-1
88 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
MENTAL TRIGGER WARNING!!  This chapter contains, fire, burn alive!!

  Noticing that the monologue was finally over, Anthony finally calmed down, as the newly installed piece had no flaws.

  "What will I do? Pfff~ As long as I can have the Ark at the end of it all, I guess it doesn't matter which way I go."

  From the black screen, a line appeared, and white letters, "What is the name that will be marked in your trajectory?".  A phrase Anthony quickly linked to: "What's your character's name?".  Being who he was, Anthony would use his default nickname, the one he used in any game, Al0n3_Player.  But when he was about to select 0, he noticed that the image froze, and multicolored pixels began to appear all over the screen.

  Before he could feel or show any dissatisfaction, Anthony felt his senses return to his body, but they didn't just return, they came with something else.  And they came with intense heat, of tingling, of numbness... of pain... and of being burned.  It had only been a few seconds, but it felt like a full 30 minutes.  Such a small amount of time was enough for Anthony to sweat inside the space created by the capsule and the game.

  "Huff... Huff... Wha... Huff... was that? It felt like... it felt like it was in -"

  Not even able to finish the sentence, Anthony's senses returned, bringing his attention back to every cell in his body, cells that smoldered with embers, taking his body into realms of pain that had been unimaginable to Athony before.  He swore he could feel his blood drying up, his flesh charring, and worst of all...life draining from his body.  YOUR life slipping away.  And then, his senses faded again.

  "Argh! W-why did -Pants-the fire control system -Pants- not activate!? I configured it myself!! I connected it to all the necessary parts, even in the new..  part... the.. .New... PART!! K9 YOU MOTHERLESS BASS!! THAT'S WHY THE PRICE WAS SO LOW!!! IT WAS A TIME BOMB! WELL, YOU-"

  And once again, his senses back in flames kept him from continuing, but this time, he didn't stop.  Whatever it was that kept him from feeling the pain, he had already taken his last breaths.  And so Anthony continued to burn, unable to even go into shock so he wouldn't feel any pain.  But it never happened, Anthony felt the flames raw, and that torment never ceased, until it was just gone, there was no more pain, no more suffering, no more fire, no more body, no more touch, taste, smell, hearing, and sight.  There was absolutely nothing.

  An empty space, with nothing around it, Anthony lay down to rest, and before his consciousness faded, a single thought passed through his mind.

  "Must have been the life support, he'd spent a lot fixing that thing. Who knew I'd keep him alive while he burned alive?"

0