Chapter-2
84 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Anthony's fragile mind wandered around, not knowing where to go, or even less where to go, but suddenly, it stopped, he could feel it, that it was there, alive, and well... not even trying.  Although he was far from lucid, let alone conscious, Anthony's restless mind finally settled down, and it stayed that way for a long, long time.  Until he finally woke up suddenly, eyes that had been closed for a long time, opened quickly to see everything around him completely blurry, despite getting everything, even what was not present in the room, leaving him with a huge headache, making How he spent most of his waking hours getting used to his new views, it didn't matter if he had his eyes closed or not, as he was able to see everything!

 After Anthony's sudden awakening, the vessel that separated from the world began to drain its internal liquid hastily, and as soon as it was drained, the vessel opened, causing Anthony to fall to the damp and icy floor, causing him to notice, that he didn't feel the contact of his body with the metallic surface.

 Noticing such strangeness, he looked to where his hands should be, and there he noticed not the lack of one of his hands, but of both, and when looking at his legs, he noticed that they were metallic from the tips of his feet, even from underneath. of his damp shorts, as well as the end of his arm hidden under his shirt.

 Both nervous and curious, Anthony stripped completely, and the sight that awaited him beneath his robes startled and fascinated him.  His body had long ceased to be flesh, and had been replaced by metal and machines, the place where his heart would be well kept, had some kind of glass or acrylic, which gave a view to his heart, which also had not escaped being mechanized, submerged under some sort of viscous green liquid.

 He realized then belatedly, touching his face with cold metallic fingers, that the only place that actually contained meat was bones, was just in his head...or at least what was left of it.  Taken back by the urge to find out what he looked like, slow and staggering from not having had much time to get used to his new body, he approached a bench with a reflective surface, took a good look, and was again astonished to discover just how there was little left for his head to also be considered mechanical.

 "What the fuck!? What happened to me? Huh? My voice...? Is it... is it double? Why the hell would my voice be double?"  (From here, the PoV will either be double, or focused on just one.)

 "It's not like I have a microphone on the ship's speakers with me!"

 It's not like I'm using my speakers!"

 "..."

 "..."

"Huh?"

"Huh?"

0