Chapter-3
58 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a long time of surprise, discussion and some tests, Anthony came to the conclusion that not only was he reincarnated in a completely foreign body, but his mind was duplicated, and hosted on a spaceship, which is apparently his new home.

 A few minutes of acceptance and clarification later, Anthony and his mind copy started arguing a little more importantly.

 "We need a new name for you."

 "Correct. And before you suggest that name, don't forget that after all, I'm still a copy of you, so I know where the name 'AL' originates from."

 “Okay, I get your point. But I know you know, that name would be perfect. So that leaves us with only one possibility. And since you're me, and I'm you, you know what to do now, right? And taking advantage of the fact that the phrase "you are me, and I am you" has already been said, you already know what I'm thinking now."

 "We both know the risks, and we don't know if it's possible or what the consequences are."

 "You ignored the fact that we already know what to look for, and that we already know how to get there."

 "Yes…but now you forget that the only one who will bear any kind of setbacks or consequences is me."

 "Don't you dare say that you're as excited as I am, and that no matter how hard you resist, in the end you'll end up giving in. And we're also sure that the process will be as we imagined."

 A long silent pause later, the voice behind the speakers could be heard again.

 "...Preparing holographic projections. Initiating fragmentation process in 10... 9... 8... Wish me luck. 5... 4... 3... 2... 1."

 As the countdown came to an end, a loud, disfigured scream began to sound across all of the Ark's communication systems, and then, it increased from one to two, where the second died as quickly as it came, and so it was repeated over and over again. nine times.

 At the end of the process Anthony was kneeling on the floor with both hands pressed tightly against his ears…well…only one ear really, as what was in place of his left ear was certainly not an ear.

 "Ugh...damn...Uhh...worse than a New Year's hangover..." After a few more torturous minutes on the floor, Anthony finally got up with a worried face, looked towards the speakers, and asked cautiously.

 "Hey are you there?"  Suddenly, all the lights went out, and gravity suddenly stopped, and dim red emergency lights came on, and finally, an annoying alarm sounded from every corner of the ship.

 "Oh shit... if it's some kind of dark humor... Stop... NOW! There's no... Who am I kidding? It's actually pretty funny! But not now!"  As soon as he ended his complaints, everything returned to normal...even gravity.

 "Huff!...ouch...Now...this...is not funny."

 """"""""""Sorry us.""""""""""

 "...Wait... Us? In the plural?"

0