Chapter 4 – Ren
254 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a flash of light a young girl appeared in front of me, she was barely reaching my chest, with short blond hair and yellow irises, she had a cute appearance.

 

A strong feeling of wanting to hug her surged within me but I managed to suppress it within me, I didn’t want to leave a bad impression on our first meeting.

 

[My Queen! Congratulations ohnn *aii* on y-your awakening!] She just bite her tongue while speaking, this is too much, it’s not my fault, it’s her fault for being too cute.

 

I made a large step and took her in my arms, hugging her head tightly against my chest.

 

I could hear a muffled voice coming for her but I was not strong enough to let her go just yet.

 

After some time I returned Ren her freedom. 

 

Ren with a flushed face she didn’t want to meet my eyes. Did I overdo it? As soon as I thought that I felt her clinging to me.

 

Suppressing a certain feeling surging through me, I took her hand and with a thought we teleported to Level 9 which was the Control Level and brain of my castle.

 

I sat on the main seat overlooking the whole level. 

 

This level was the real core of the whole caste and this seat is special, when I sit on it I will be connected on a very profound level with the caste directly increasing my power and the castle’s power.

 

I lifted Ren from besides me and put her on my lap.

 

[Ren, what can you tell me about my origin?]

 

Besides me there is only Ren for now. While I know everything about the castle and its functions I still know nothing about my origin and creation.

 

[My Queen, what you desire to know does not exist. My Queen is a singularity that occurred between this universe and the ‘other side’, as a result my Queen became to contain laws from both sides, what this entitles I can’t imagine. I also don’t know how we arrived at our current position in this universe.] Ren explained to me in a cute voice, after a short pause to let me digest the information she continued.

 

[My Queen is a completely new and unique race and have the absolute power and authority over it. My Queen is a perfect and supreme being!]

 

[Thank you Ren, apart from my origin I have a complete understanding over everything else.] 

Thinking over what Ren told me in the end my origin does not matter, what matters is only me and my subjects, I feel a strong love and protectiveness towards Ren and I know I will feel it towards the subjects that will be born in the future.

 

The most important skill I have is the one to upgrade and control my castle. Using huge amounts of materials and power I can upgrade my castle giving me more power and abilities and upgrading all my castle’s functions. At this moment the castle is level 1, there is no upper limit so there is no limit to its potential, at this level the most important ability I have is the ability to create other subjects.

 

[It is my utmost pleasure and duty to serve my Queen!] What a cute girl she is, I couldn’t resist giving her a kiss on the cheek. I know she was born to be the perfect aide for me but her personality is completely natural and I am happy to have her beside me.

 

Blushing she couldn’t meet my eyes.

 

[Where are we now?] It’s the time to learn about the outside.

 

Hello! I would like to thank the people supporting this novel, every bit of support is a great boost to my confidence! Thank you!

I know my writing is really bad and I want to apologise, I am mad at myself for not being able to write properly the story I have in mind but I promise that I will rewrite everything after I finish it! I will try to find an editor when I have more chapters released so that the story will be more readable for you.

Alas please point out all the errors and discrepancies you find and feel free to give me suggestions!

Thank you and good night/day!

8