Broken cars
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  Alex came back to his workplace and he discovers something that brightens his day, the guys who were delivering pizza has taken his entire work, so Alex can do that thing he has talked with that gangster. Alex leaves the "Luigi's Restaurant" and he is going to the closest bus station to take a bus which could help him transport to the scrapyard to take some vehicles but first, Alex has to go to a place where tow trucks are stored. And to take one of those, Alex has to speak with one of those guys called Earl, who would let him drive the tow truck for 50 bucks and don't damage the car because a tow truck is not bought like a car in a showroom, those tow trucks are from the government.

  After a few minutes, Alex arrives at that company who is responsible for towing vehicles that have been left stranded on deserted streets, highways, or even in infamous neighbourhoods where no one offers any help to a skinny man who can barely drive a car. When he arrives in front of the gate, a fat man comes out of a building, which we can assume is responsible for receiving calls or solving the paperwork needed for rent. Anyway, the person who came out of that little building seems to be the owner that the street gangster told him about.

  "Who are you?" asked the man to Alex who is waiting at the gate to get open.

  "I was sent by the Finan Showroom to rent a towing vehicle," says Alex to that fat guy.

  "Finan Showroom? Are you one of their new employees or did Nevil sent you?"

  "The second option I guess," says Alex to that guy. "He told me if I gave you fifty bucks you'll let me take one of your tow trucks."

  "Sure. Give me the money and I'll let you get a tow truck." says the man opening the gate to let Alex enter the building and he is waiting for Alex to give him those fifty bucks, which he did.

  After Alex gave that fat man the money, he goes on a tow truck and he hops in, and after that, he drives this tow truck to the place where he had to take those broken cars. Good thing the keys were in contact when he entered the car.

  While Alex was driving on the streets of Ruby City, he turned on the radio and turned on the radio and listened to some good songs as he drove to a landfill. While Alex was driving and stopped at a traffic light, he received a message from his cousin, who wrote: "Alex. Where are you?". Alex feels like a child in which his parents ask him if he had unprotected sex with one on the streets again. the main character decides to reply to the message by writing that he has to help a friend from the city, he also told him that it won't take you long and he will get back to work as fast as he can to deliver those pizzas. But Alex's cousin sent him another message after a while, he asked him if he could come to a bus station around 2:00 pm to take Alex's girlfriend and take her to a luxury restaurant in the west of the city. Alex replied to the message that he would do this thing and can count on him.

  After replying to this message, Alex did not notice what time it was, but fortunately, he had almost four hours left, enough time to transport five cars to that showroom. After a while, Alex and the tow truck arrive at that landfill, and there they find it open and three motorcyclists sitting to make their living. Alex was about to get out of the vehicle with the electric shock gun but decided to leave him in the vehicle. Alex enters the landfill property, and there, those motorcyclists look at him ugly. One of them, when he sees Alex getting out of that vehicle, asks him.

  "Who the fuck are you?!"

  "Just a guy who came to pick a car," says Alex to those guys.

  "Cars? Are you sent by those Finan guys?" asked the other biker who looked disgusted at Alex like a cop who is looking at one of the worst criminals ever.

  "Yeah."

  "Well bad news though guy... Those guys aren't welcomed here! So you better run if you do not want to die!"

  After he says that, those three bikers get up and started to prepare for a fistfight, just two of them because the third one takes a knife out of his pocket. Alex doesn't expect such a thing, but Nah, at least you had fun with some bikers, who had no confrontation with them before coming to this city. Alex has a defensive position that most people use in boxing. One of those bakers comes at him with the strength of a bull to a bullfighter who is red in front of that bull. Alex blocks that powerful blow with difficulty. After blocking this shot, Alex blocks a few more, until he decides it's time to attack. At first, Alex tried to block the first of that motorcyclist, but the biker used his legs to unbalance Alex who fell to the ground. While he was on the ground, that biker was ready to break his head with his foot, but Alex avoids that blow to the tank and launches a direct attack on that biker, who is put on the ground. The motorcyclist was about to get up, but Alex, showing that he has no honour, decides to attack that motorcyclist with his boxing fists until that motorcyclist fainted. After finishing with that motorcyclist, the other two suddenly throw themselves at Alex who manages to put them both to the ground in a few seconds because Alex managed to steal that piece of broken glass, which made them both run away as if to be some Americans on a Black Friday.

  In a few moments, Alex comes out of this landfill with the towing vehicle, carrying in the trailer two large parts of vehicles required by the Finnan Showroom.

0