The girlfriend
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  After a while, Alex arrives at the back of Finnan Showroom, and there, four guys, who were staying there to smoke a good cigarette, made by people who have seen thousands of cigarettes in their lifetime in that factory where they have been working for more than an eternity. Those guys look at that towing vehicle, which brings them two broken cars that will be created into new ones, which will certainly be used by people who will later have an accident with them.

  Those four guys were about to ask Alex what he is doing here, but the manager, came from his building business and he sees the two broken cars, who can be easily repaired by even the worst mechanic in this city. Alex parks the tow truck near the garage where mechanics sit and repair some vehicles or use broken parts to make new vehicles. Alex, before leaving, the manager, being very happy, comes to him and tells him.

  "You must be, Alex, right?" says that manager who has a middle-aged Austrian accent. "The boy one of my employees told me about, that you work for Luigi's Restaurant?"

  "Yes. That's me," says Alex while he shakes the hand of that manager who owns this showroom.

  "You did a nice job, by the way, are you interested to buy one of our cars?"

  "Yeah... But I do not have enough money to do that, right now?"

  "You don't have enough money, you say? Do not worry, boy! Your Adolf friend can help you." he sees Alex looking at that guy kinda curious when he said his name is Adolf, but a few seconds later he says to him. "Don't worry, I am not the one who hates Jews."

  The old man whose name is Adolf goes to his building, but when he was about to enter, he looks at Alex and he tells him to not move and to stay where he is because he will get his reward. Alex stays and his place, and while he stays there, he observed those four guys started to unload those two broken cars using a forklift who is probably older than two of them if we have to analyse how much noise is making.

  Adolf left the business and he hands Alex a clipboard, which includes some names of the car and a few pictures of those cars named in the clipboard, which contains approximately 8 pages with car pictures and their names write below. After he handed that clipboard to Alex, Adolf asked him.

  "Have you ever tried to steal a car ?"

  "Ah, shit... Do not tell me I have to steal a few of them just to make money to buy a nice car," say Alex feeling very disappointed in himself because he accepted this job without thinking for a few more moments about what the hell could happen if he had never accepted that offer.

  "I do not call a steal my friend. Those cars actually belonged to us, but some scums have stolen them from us, while we were sleeping or working. But do not worry, if the police will find out you have taken a car, just tell them you are from ... uh... from the bank and you get a car because the owner did not pay his instalments. That excuse always works, you know."

  "Um... I do not know about this man. Can I-"

  "You know if you all of those we gave a free car." says Adolf with a kind face to Alex, who makes him immediately accept the offer of this "legally job".

  Alex thought to himself: "At least I am not going to deal drugs or steal them. Stealing a car and drugs are not the same things, but both of them could be considered a crime and one of them is not a dangerous one.".

  After a few minutes, Alex came back to Luigi's Restaurant where Alex's cousin, was waiting for him in the garage. When Alex arrived there, he could see his cousin's angry reaction who was like a mother when he heard his favourite son has done a big mistake in his life, and I do not mean by making a girl pregnant.

  "Boss, how s doing?" say Alex trying to not make his Boss much angrier because he has probably missed some deliveries.

  "How is doing? Well, I got news for you. " says the boss who was about to jump on Alex and to beat the shit out of him.  "The aeroplane has arrived much sooner, and I was waiting for you to come by. Where the hell has you been?!"

  "Sorry, man! I am really am! But right now I am going there." says Alex goes to his cousin's car.

  "The go!" said his cousin while he throws the keys to Alex, which he watched them and enter the car. "Pick her up and deliver her to my house!"

  "I'll do that, cousin!" said Alex while he started the engine of the car and started to drive to the Airport, where Boss's girlfriend is there and waiting for the car to take her to cousin's house. Alex drove a few streets, passed almost three or four cars forgetting to signal, once passed the red light, because there was no one there and he was about to crash into a van. Alex was in a hurry because a woman waiting for a car to come, but not a taxi, there is the possibility of being very angry with the driver while he is driving to your place.

  After a few minutes, Alex successfully arrives at that place and there he sees the girl who is leaving the bench with her briefcase and going straight to the car that has stopped and waiting for her to come. The girl looks beautiful, she has orange long hair, nice makeup, a good body for a slim lady, her ass and boobs at a normal size, which could make every man interested in her, a nice outfit with a dress and her voice, sounds kinda sweat to your ears. This girl is a beautiful one, and Alex's boss is a lucky man. When the girl has entered the car with her briefcase and he looks kinda worried at Alex and ask him.

  "Wait? Who are you?"

  "Boss cousin," says Alex looking at that lady using the rearview mirror. "the Name is Alex Rodriguez. Nice to meet ya'."

  "Same." says the lady to Alex.

    Alex decides to step on gas and drives to his and his cousin's house. While he is driving the car, the women ask Alex some interesting question just to know him better and to make the atmosphere much happier.

  "Why are you here?"

  "I am here because I was looking for work, and the place where I lived didn't offer me any good job."

  "So, there were no places in your country where you could work as a pizza delivery?"

  "Yeas... All the posts were taken."

  "... Seems kinda fair." said the lady feeling like Alex has told her a lie.

  "Alright, then... So what is your name ?"

  "My name is Elizabeth. Does your cousin have never told you my name?"

  "He said a few times, but I just wanted to be sure you are really her or not a woman who wanted a free ride in this city."

  "Well, your instincts were not wrong, though because there are more lost ladies than hookers in that Gregor Area."

    "Gregor?"

    "It is a gang area where people dressed in white and grey own the place."

    "Oh, I see. I never heard about that area while I started to live here."

    "That area was my place where I was born and to be honest, those guys were really nice to civilians and the ones who don't have problems with the police."

  Alex thought to himself: "I hope this lady does not have a gangster boyfriend after she had met my Boss."

0