Pizza’s for afternoon
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  Approximately twenty minutes later, Alex and Elizabeth arrive at the Boss house which is on top of Alex's house, but Elizabeth doesn't know it yet. Elizabeth gets out of the car carrying her luggage and heading for the stairs of that block. Alex gets out of the car and goes with Elizabeth to the house where he and his cousin live.

  Alex and Elizabeth later arrive at the door of the house where Alex and his cousin live, where Alex uses the key to unlock the door and directs Elizabeth to the apartment. When Elizabeth enters the house, she hands Alex four five-dollar bills, which are twenty dollars, as a token of gratitude for the help this young man has given that lady.

  At first, Alex refused, but Elizabeth still insists that this is human nature. When someone helps you, you have to give them something in return, otherwise, you will remain indebted for life. Alex, although he didn't like it, accepts the money Elizabeth offers him and goes back to work. But before he leaves, he hands Elizabeth the keys to the apartment and tells her to take care of them, which Elizabeth said she would have. Alex leaves the apartment, then the block, and enters his cousin's car. Alex starts the car's engine and goes to work.

  Even when he was driving, his cousin sent him a message, which says: "You have some deliveries to make to four houses and another two to some companies. Come and take them if you want a salary. " Alex, seeing this message, presses the accelerator pedal and drives carefully to the restaurant.

  After a few minutes, Alex arrives at his workplace, he parks the boss car in the back of the building. After that, he leaves the car, locks the doors and he runs to his scouter because he doesn't have enough time to deliver those pizzas. But when he was about to leave, one of his colleagues comes with those pizzas which he loads in that box of his scouter. Alex's colleague tells him that he is a bit stressed and forgets that Alex doesn't understand Italian. That co-worker explained that the pizzas should be delivered on Ambrasy Street, where they are at a garment factory, which means that those two should be left in that area, and the Italian told him that all four pizzas should be left on Camille Street in block A9, apartment 5. Alex understands exactly where they need to be delivered, so he asks that Italian employee where those pizza needs to be delivered, but he also asks him to answer in English because he didn't understand anything he explained. So the Italian decides to take his notebook out of his pocket together with the pencil and writes on a piece of paper the address where the notes must be delivered and the quantity. After he finishes, the Italian hands Alex that note, which our main character looks at carefully and then leaves thanking the Italian in English, which he tells him when Alex disappeared from behind the building: "Merda dagli occhi americani!"

  Later, Alex returns to the Luigi Restaurant, delivering those pizza orders successfully and coming up with a few extra dollars. But, when he gets off the scooter, the same person appears who loads Alex with three more pizzas and hands him a sheet with the place where they have to be delivered. Alex leaves with the scooter again from Luigi Restaurant and goes to a neighbourhood of street gangsters, which is certainly not the same one that came face to face yesterday.

  After a few moments, Alex arrives without problems in that neighbourhood, and there he meets some street gangsters who are standing on the stairs of that house waiting for their order. Gangsters waiting for Alex to arrive with pizza are part of the "Plague Family", a gang of street gangsters who specialize in counterfeiting money and stealing cars. Alex delivers those pizza boxes, to which one of them, sees Alex asking for money for pizza, starts to get angry, gets up from his seat and tells him.

  "What the fuck you wanted? Money?!"

  "Alfredo!" says a muscular guy who gets up from the stairs and comes to Alex, who handed him a few bucks. "Do not mind him, that guy is a drug addict, man... Here. Take those."

  "Thank you for buying our pizzas!" says Alex taking the money that that muscular guy was handed to him.

  When Alex was about to get on the scouter, he suddenly stopped, which makes those gangsters take off their guns, but the muscular guy stops them because he wanted to have that guy to himself. The money that the muscular guy gave to Alex is fake because money like that is usually used to buy drugs or other things when you encounter a beginner, and Alex knows this method because he used that kind of thing when he was a drug dealer and drug-addicted.

  Alex returns but does not react in time that the muscular one instantly gives him a stick to put him on the ground unconscious. Even as he was about to fall into a deep sleep, Alex barely noticed how the four gangsters were ready to kill him with knives, but someone appears that makes him leave the weapons in his pockets. Alex could not figure out who he was, but surely that person does not offer any good news or does not want to have problems with the fact that a poor pizza deliveryman knows the difference between normal money and counterfeit money.

0