Working for a gang
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  After a few hours, inside a warehouse, there are two people there. One of them sits on a comfortable chair, while the other, who is still asleep is tied up in a wooden chair and is still unconscious. The man who is waiting for Alex to wake up is a gangster who is dressed in yellow clothes with a green bandana, he got a few tattoos on his arms and he wears a pair of aviator glasses, even though is outside is nighttime.

  After a few minutes, the gangster decides to wake up the boy who found out their secret, so he calls one of his gangsters and tells them to bring a bucket of water, to which he immediately goes somewhere in the back to fill a bucket with water from the sink. That street gangster returns in a few moments with the bucket of water, which is almost full. The boss tells him to throw water at that boy to get him up, but by signs, the gangster nods that he understood the message and throws water at that pizza delivery man, who when the water hit him woke up instantly coughing because he swallowed some water and trying to untie himself as soon as he realizes that he is tied to his hands and feet.

  "WH-What the hell is going on?!" says Alex feeling scared and lost like a baby in a supermarket.

  "Good morning, boy!" says the Boss of those gangsters with a nice voice and a kind one who could not foul not even an old man that he is a gangster. "You know why are you here?"

  "I-I am sorry! I am sorry for delivering those pizzas at the wrong house," says Alex thinking that was the actual problem, but it wasn't.

    "No. You delivered at the right house... You are here because you had noticed something about the money we gave you." says the boss gangster looking at the eyes of Alex. "Now tell me, kid, how do you notice the money was fake? Did you work for the police? Are you an FBI agent? Or... You were an ex-gangster?"

  "Wh-Wh-What do y-you want fr-from me?"

  "What do we want? We wanted to know answers, alright. If you are not going to respond... " the gangster took a pistol from his pocket and he is aiming at Alex's head. "The brains will fall like a girl when she sees the money."

  The gangster gets up from his chair, he came closer to Alex to see his hopeless look and his fearing face. The gangster was about to use the pistol, but Alex says to him what he wanted to hear.

  "I-I am not working for anyone! I-I was a drug addict a few months ago and I know this trick of counterfeit money! The gangsters we're trying to use counterfeit as paying, which is not always a good idea when it comes to using other things like selling into a bank or to fool a beginner into drugs."

  "Nice. I see we got some advanced man here." says the gangster boss feeling impress by Alex's answer. "You know some things about counterfeit money, but you do not know everything... Right now I would've shot you, but you seem a good guy so I'll give you two options."

  The gangster boss says to the other guy, by mimicking, bringing him something, to which that gangster goes to get that thing his boss needs. While that gangster was leaving, the boss sat back in his chair and asked Alex what option he would choose.

  "the Option consists about you leaving, but if you chose that option, we will immediately kill you and we will throw your body into the ocean, as we did with other people who have seen our tricks... But the second option, is more likely good, and you know why? It lets you live... The second one, in short, are you working for us. If you are going to do a good job, we will let you and your cousin live."

  "Cousin? What-"

  When Alex was about to say that, the gangster, which he had been sent by his boss, arrives in that room with Alex's cousin, who is tied up and has a black bag on his face. That gangster holds Chris very tightly and tightly to keep him from escaping, even though this man is barely struggling to get out of the grip of a gangster who isn't as strong as the one who put Alex to the ground. Alex was about to freak out, but the gangster boss is looking at him with a happy and evil face, and he asks him what is the option he will choose.

  "Alright..." says Alex after a few seconds. "I will work for you in whatever your business is about. But, can you leave my cousin alone, please! "

  "Are you a familism type? Lucky for you. I am also one." says the Boss gangster looking at Alex, and after that, he talked with his gangster: "Frank! Throw him at his business!"

  "Alright, boss!" says the guy named Frank who is just pushing Alex's cousin out of this building into his car.

  When those two have left the building, the boss and Alex were looking at each other. The boss gets up from his chair and he unties Alex, after that he says to him to not do any wrong move or a trying to escape or a karate move, otherwise, his cousin's car will be in the ocean with his body. Alex did do anything when he got untied, and the boss appreciated his gesture and he tells him what he has to do.

  "I want you to go with Frank and stole some cars from the Docks. The ship from Spain has come, and he is carrying a lot of vehicles. Now, the sources told me the containers are guarded by guards, so you have two options in dealing with those guards, one is to kill them, and the second is to knock them out. The choice is yours, we want cars and that's it. But, it would be better not to attract attention, so the first option is recommended."

  "Well... I guess the second option sounds nice" says Alex to the boss.

  "Oh, I see... Well then, the choices of how are you going to deal with them are yours. Anyway, if you wanted to have something to knock them out, take this." says the Boss gangster handed Alex a pistol tranquillizer and a box of tranquillizer injection which contains twenty-four such syringes that could put even a bear to sleep. Alex takes those and he leaves the building being guided by the boss until he exits the building.

0