Big Problem – Part 1
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  Alex and the boss of those gangsters who have occupied with counterfeit leaves the building where Alex was held, hostage. Alex and one guy from the street gang enter a car, the guy who is from the gang named "Plague Family", who is named Frank, who has also captured Alex's cousin and also throw him somewhere safe where the cops would think he was just wasted like every guy who has visited a bar in the night because he was thirsty for some good beers. Both of them are in the front seats, the guy named Frank is on the passenger seat, and Alex is on the driver seat. When Alex was on the driver seat, that man has pulled at the pistol and he is aiming at Alex's head, just to be sure he won't try to do a dirty trick.

  "Is it really necessary?" asked Alex while he is driving the car to the Docks.

  "Yes. Yes, it is." says the guy named Frank who keeps his pistol pointed at Alex's head. "I've had to deal with a lot of people like you, that they put their noses in where the pot doesn't boil and you know what happened to them?"

  "Did you killed them or you let them leave when they finished the jobs?"

  "Perhaps... Some of them are even for working for us for... at least three months or even one year."

  "Okay, then..." says Alex feeling quite nervous he has entered in something worse than a blind dog in a forest that is full of extremely violent and dangerous wolves even for an experienced hunter. "So... How is this gang working?"

  "It is not your business. Just do what you have to do and everyone is happy. Alright?"

  "Geez. Alright."

  Alex drove this car with a pistol aimed at his head for more than fifteen minutes. They both get to the docks, Alex parks the car in a parking lot, the two get out of the car, but when Frank came out he was about to dine with the gun pointed at Alex again, but some kind of miracle happened, someone, from quite a distance, he shot him in the head. The bullet went through the bald head of that gangster, then came out on the other side. The body of that gangster falls to the ground, and Alex, being happy that he got rid of that gangster was about to run away, but decides to stay in the shelter, chasing the car and waiting for those gangsters to finish with the gunfire coming towards that car where Alex is protected.

  After a few seconds, the gunfire stops, and Alex decides to take out the tranquillizer pistol and load it. That pistol that Alex has, contains a magazine with a capacity of four syringes. Alex loads that warehouse with the four syringes and waits until those attackers approach.

  You can already hear a few footsteps coming towards Alex, at which he prepares to get up from the hiding places and put some people to sleep. When the attacker gets close enough to Alex, he notices Frank's body, which this bastard attacker decides to check on. When that attacker checks Frank, Alex tries his luck, gets up from his hiding place, and shoots the first arrow at the attacker, who hits him in the back of the neck uncovered. When that hit him, the attacker instantly fell asleep on Frank's body.

  Alex leaves that place and goes to another hiding place, the eventual one, goes after a forklift and waits to see if anyone else appears. But after a few moments of waiting, Alex finds that no one is in this area and decides to go ahead to the container area. But when he gets there, he discovers a truck loaded with two containers in a trailer, which probably contain cars, given that although it was dark, the lanterns helped Alex decipher the car emblem of some Spanish cars. But they also helped him identify two other people who were sitting in the corner smoking cigarettes. Alex, who doesn't want to take any chances, points the tranquillizer pistol at those two people and fires two shots at them. Both fires hit their targets. Both quietly smoking people fall into a deep sleep as their cigarettes land on the asphalt.

  Alex quickly goes to that truck loaded with two containers, opens the driver's door, and notices that there is no one on the right or in the back sleeping on the small bed that any truck has built-in. Alex quickly goes to that truck loaded with two containers, opens the driver's door, and notices that there is no one on the right or in the back sleeping on the small bed that any truck has built-in. Start the vehicle using a method that thieves most often used to steal cars, the one with the electric wires on the steering wheel. After a few seconds, the shooting starts. Alex enters the second, passes the acceleration, and comes out with that shot from the docks of Ruby City.

  While Alex was driving, he noticed something he didn't want to happen. A car with those thieves was following him on the street and he was ready to shoot with pistols or UZIs. The truck and that car with the thieves collided several times, the car with the thieves even tried to shoot Alex, but they missed the target many times. Just when they were ready to shoot again, the car with the thieves, who were not careful on the road because they were going in the opposite lane, collided with another car. That accident was so strong that surely the driver of both cars fainted, or worse, they died from the shock. Alex, seeing this accident, shouted "SHIIIIT!", But still, he was satisfied and grateful that he did not have a similar fate.

  In a few minutes, Alex arrives at the area where he was abducted a few moments ago by the "Plague Family" clan. Put that shot in the building because there was enough room to even put three or four trucks loaded with cars. when Alex pulls the gun, the head of that clan, accompanied by two other gangsters, comes to Alex, to whom he gets out of the shot and tells him with gratitude that he would make anyone happy.

  "Well done. Now you finished one of your tasks."

  "Alright. About Frank, man..." says Alex feeling kinda nervous to say what happened to him.

  "What happened ?" asked the Boss.

  "H-He got shot. By one dude who was about to steal your shit."

  When they heard what happened to Frank, the two gangsters were about to graft the main character, but the boss, feeling very sad, stops them both, looks at Alex and asks him in a serious voice.

"Who were those people?" Did you manage to see their faces? "

"Well. One of them looks like he was being Asian."

  After Alex said that, those three were about to fall down or to go in a room to suicide. But they managed to not for those things and they were looking kinda scared at Alex. While Alex, has no idea he actually meets one of the strongest clan in Ruby City, Yakuza's Lotus.

0