Big Problem – Part 2
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  After a few seconds, Alex and the gang got a nice surprise at their door. There were four Yakuza's members, armed with guns, and upset that someone took the goods before them, but also left five members asleep or fainted, but not at risk of losing their lives, well, the two who were in the car are definitely fine. Eight members are in front of the door of that building. One of them, being quite polite, knocks on that door like an ordinary person, and on the other hand, he holds a loaded UZI, only if he thinks that the one who opens the door should give him one after the nape of the neck or something like that.

  "Is anyone home?" asked the guy outside the building.

  Alex, Boss, and the other three gangsters, after they heard that sentence and the knock at the door, got scared. One of those gangsters was about to take Alex's neck and break it because it was his fault they got in this shit, which isn't really his fault. The boss stopped that guy with his hand, and he looks at Alex with an angry reaction.

  "It is your fault. You have to talk to them!"

  "...Alright! Alright!" says Alex heading to the door of the building, which makes the three gangsters and the boss worried that he may make a big mistake.

  Alex opened the door, and at the door, it was a Yakuza who is dressed like a normal Japanese gangster and he is aiming with his UZI at which does not even startle him, considering that he had just pointed a gun at him. That yakuza member is impressed by Alex and asks him as he keeps that UZI on his head.

  "Are you the one who stole our cargo?"

  "Yes. But I was forced to do that," says Alex being calm, which makes the gangster angry.

  "So... You forced you to do that?"

  "Plague Family."

  "Plague Family... Plague Family..."

    That yakuza gangster look at Alex's eyes for a few moments, just to be sure he tells the truth and the thing he said earlier is not a lie. The Yakuza gangster put the weapon down, he turns to the yakuza behind him and tells them.

  "Tatemono o chekku shite, kono gōtō no sekininsha o tsukamaete kudasai!"

  "Kashikomarimashita!" says a few yakuza members who put Alex aside and enter the building to see if those members of the Plague Family are there or the goods they stole.

    The yakuza members look at Alex and ask him.

  "Are you new in this city?"

  "Y-Yeah. How did you know it?" asked Alex not having any idea how does he know he is new here.

  "And you are working at Luigi's Restaurant? The one who is owned by Chris Rodriguez, right?"

  "Y-Yes."

  "Good. You are free to go. We will take care of them." says the yakuza gangster entering the building and to check the cargo and to see the ones who got their cargo.

    Alex left the building, he leaves the arena after a few minutes and he takes off his phone and called a taxi to deliver him to his house. This night was a wild one and it was his first wild night here, in this Ruby City. When Alex called the taxi, the one who answered the call ask where is Alex, and Alex was looking around, and the only clue was just an abandoned building that served as a gas station. Alex gave him that location, but the taxi driver just said "Alright" and he closes the call. While Alex waits for his taxi, he hears several gunshots coming from that building, which worries him and makes him run away from there. But, when he was about to run away, one of the Yakuza gangsters noticed Alex and made a Japanese-style bow to thank him for the information given. Alex notices that yakuza thanking him and decides to do the same, also a Japanese-style bow.

  That Yakuza leaves the landscape and returns to the building to solve the corpse thing if something like that was done, if not ... Then what would have been the reason if the bullets had been heard? Finally, Alex stays in the same location to wait for his taxi, air in a few seconds, receives a call from his cousin. Alex is really relieved that his cousin is calling him, for a moment he thought that even those bastards had made his way. Alex answers the call, and Chris asks him.

  "Alex? Alex? Are you alive?"

  "I am alive, cousin. Are you alright?" asks Alex on the phone.

  "Yes. I am fine... What they did to you?"

  "They told me to steal some cars from docks. Later we got on some problems, but I escaped without problems."

  "I see... How?"

  "Well... I will tell you tomorrow. Right now... I just wanted to get into a taxi, to drive me home and to sleep peacefully, because today was a hard day."

  "I understand. I will wait for you at home... Also, you need a day-break ?"

  "No, thank you. Tomorrow I will surely come to work, in fact, how can I earn money if I am not working."

  "Sure... We will see home. Later."

  "Later." responds Alex closing the call and looking at his taxi who is coming for him to pick up and deliver to his home, where he will sleep like a bear in his hibernation state until tomorrow morning.

0