Favours
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  The next morning, Alex was heading to the work by taking the bus because his cousin, Chris, has taken the car and was heading to the work early in this cloudy morning, not because of the smoke from the big factories and because rain might appear soon. After Alex has entered the bus, he is heading to a free seat, which is located in the back of the bus. Alex sits in that back seat and waits until he gets to the station that is closest to his place of work. Alex feels exhausted and unwilling to do anything because he was kidnapped last night, forced to steal some cars from a Japanese clan called Yakuza, which ended up in a street gangster clan, which had dealt mainly with counterfeit money.

    When Alex is on the bus for a while, he turns on his smartphone and checks the news on the internet. He arrives at a news site that is very often used in this area and discovers that last night's attack just appeared in a report. Alex checks that report and ... he has no idea how to feel because that report only talks about some gangsters who fought in a garage abandoned to death, and one of them set fire to that abandoned garage.

    Alex likes the idea that the Yakuza clan falsified the report because it saved him from having a bad image. But even when he was about to breathe a sigh of relief, someone with an anonymous number called him. Alex, not having an encounter, answers and takes the phone to his right ear.

    "Hello?"

    "Alex Rodriguez?" asks a guy with a Japanese accent in the English language.

    "Yes."

    "Good. You remember what last night my associates did to you, right? Eh... Now you have to them a few favours, which are not quite illegal. You see, we need a driver who could help us gain some vehicles. If you help us, we could forget about you and we can let go of peace, but if you will refuse our offer... Well... The graveyard will have a new neighbour."

    Alex was looking around to see if nobody will hear this conversation, and he is lucky because nobody was in the back seats of the bus beside him. Alex was telling to that guy on the phone.

    "I can do it."

    "Splendid. Tonight, at the port where you stole our vehicles... You will have to come alone." says the Japanese guy who is serious like a "Jojos Bizarre Adventure" character.

    The conversations between him and that Japanese guy has ended. Now Alex has a new mission. To go to that port where he stole those vehicles and help the Yakuza, or else... He might be buried a few meters underground or dropped in an acid barrel or worse meat for a Yakuza boss tiger.

    A few minutes later, Alex arrives at the closest station and there he has starting to walk a few meters to his workplace. He arrives safely there, nobody has shot him for being Hispanic, not one Karen has warning him she will call the police for being a different race, and not one dude was trying to steal from him, he has arrived peacefully at his workplace, filled with Italians co-workers because this restaurant serves Italian food like pizzas, kinds of pasta, Italian desserts and other Italian things who are forgotten by tourists who have visited Italy.

      Our main characters enter the restaurant on the back door which is dedicated by the workers of this restaurant, the delivery guys which are the saints for the lazy people who cannot get off their couch to come to the restaurant and take their food, or for the supplies guys, who are also considered a problem for the lazy cookers who wanted a break in a busy period which is almost every weekend. Alex enters the building and he is going to the locker rooms to take his uniform. After he took the uniform, he took the first three orders and he delivers them to the Showroom where he was visiting the last time and meet some guys who propose to him a crazy scheme to gain a free car.

      When Alex Rodriguez gets to that location using his delivery scooter because that's the only way to deliver pizza. Alex parks the scooter in front of the show's entrance and enters the building carrying the three boxes of pizza. Alex enters the showroom, notices some beautiful cars there and looks for the boss who ordered pizza or an employee who wants a more "balanced" breakfast than a man who works at night, and during the day sleeps because he hates the sun ... Those gamers, otakus, security guards, gas station cashiers, and hookers. If they cannot work in the morning, the night is their only solution.

      Alex was looking around a bit, and one of the guys who are working for the showroom, he comes to him, he takes those three boxes of pizza and he gave him the money, but before that, the guy who is working there was one of those who saw him coming with a car last time from the landfill.

    "Hey! Are you Alex? The one who took some cars from the landfill?" asked the guy who is looking at Alex while he is holding those three pizza boxes.

    "Yes. I am," says Alex to that guy.

    "Ah good. So. Can you do us a favour?"

    "As long it doesn't contain transporting a dead hooker into the ocean."

    "Oh! Goodness, no. Not that." says the guy looking around. " You see. One of our clients forgot to bring a car to us because he does not pay the money. And you know what we are doing with those kinds of guys?"

    "You sent them a warning?"

    "No. We are not in Europe. We are in a free world! America if you could say it. Sounds ironic because we are close to America but we don't belong to America because we do not contain oil. Anyway, you have to go to that dude, take the car and driving to us, but do not worry. That dude is inoffensive... I think."

    "What do you mean," I think"? Is he working in a gang?" asks Alex feeling unsure of this favour he has to be done by someone.

    "So... Are you in or not?"

    "Ugh... Alright... Where I have to go?"

    The guy just handed Alex a piece of paper with the name of the street. That guy was prepared if Alex will be the one who was delivering the pizzas for this Showroom. Alex took the piece of papers, he is heading to the exit of this showroom, after that he gets on his scouter and he is driving to the destination which was handed on that piece of pares. And the destination is called Romarta Home and is a house located in a cul-de-sac.

    Cul-de-Sac is described as a street or passage closed at one end. Something like the one from Grove Street in the game called GTA SA or in the animated show of CN, "Ed, Edd, and Eddy". While Alex was driving his scouter to that place, his cousin called him to go back and make some pizzas, but Alex told him on the phone he will come back, right now he has to do something. His cousin asked if it is about that time, but he told him it is not that, other complicated things, then Chris, who took he was talking about a girl, let him do his business.

0