Repo Operation
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  Alex was about to arrive at his destination. This mission is to take a green car and to deliver it to the Finnan Showroom just to gain a car because working as a pizza delivery can help you gain an apartment, but the a car, is another thing. Even though this thing can be considered bad, but here, in Criminal City, things like this can be considered normal.

    To get to that destination Alex had to drive the scooter with which he delivers a pizza because he has no other way to take the car for the reason that he can not afford a towing car or those in that showroom did not give him a car. Alex will just have to go to that house, and the first thing he has to do is break the car window, then open it from the inside, get into that vehicle and walk around the wires so he can make the engine work.

    Alex arrives in front of that house, and there he saw the guy, who is probably owning the car sleeping on a chair and having on his right hand an empty bottle of whiskey. Alex sighs because he hates these types of people, who relax and get drunk in the yard. However, this court belongs, but to get drunk and do not pay rates on the car ... disgusting. Alex, gets off the scooter he works for at his cousin's company, slowly heads for that yard. When he reaches its gate, he looks in the yard to be sure that no bulldog could bite him on the leg or above the foot. This can happen and is painful.

    Fortunately, that owner doesn't own a dog, so he slowly approaches the beach chair where the owner sleeps with a bottle of whiskey in his arms. Alex checks the pocket of that drowsy drunk and first discovers the keys to the green vehicle. Alex approaches the car with his keys, unlocks it, opens the door, and gets behind the wheel. He inserts the key in the ignition and leaves the property by car, even when that owner had been about to wake up and go after our poor main character. When Alex drives this car to the Showroom, he receives a message from the head of that Showroom, who sends him to send the car to the showroom, in the back, for the mechanics of that showroom to repaint and change it completely. Alex, not wanting to know what plans he has with this car, decides not to interfere and continues his mission because he needs a car.

      After a few minutes of driving, Alex arrives at that Showroom, and there he drives the car in the back of that building, in the front of a garage where some mechanics are going to take the car and change it. After that, Alex leaves the car, and right when he was about to leave, the boss of this business comes to Alex and says to him.

    "Thank you very much! We needed this car."

    "I see..." says Alex looking around. "So, how about that discount?"

    "Not yet, my dear associate. You will get your car after you complete a few more missions. And when you will finish those... We will talk about the car. But right now. All of my business buddies are thanking you and we are hoping we will work in the future." says the boss of this showroom while he is going to inspect the car to see if everything is alright.

    While the boss of that business was inspecting the car, Alex leaves the showroom and he is heading to the place where he left the scouter, but to arrive there, Alex did an inoffensive crime in this city, he stole a bike where he was parking on the right of a dumpster. Alex has to take that scouter and take it back because that scouter costs money, and if he loses it he will have to pay all the money to afford a new one. Alex pedalled as fast as he could back to that cul-de-sac street and arrived just in time, as the owner of that car that had to be sent back to the showroom is lying on his stomach on the grass and snoring like a Bigfoot if they are snoring while they are sleeping.

    When he gets to that scooter, he puts the bike aside, climbs on the scooter, starts it, then rushes to his place of work, which is a few blocks from this location. While Alex was driving, he noticed that he had received several messages from his boss asking him to return to work and give him some orders to deliver. Alex does just that and presses the accelerator until he gets to his workplace. The rest of the day, he delivered at least thirteen pizzas to different addresses. Alex's boss, his cousin Chris, is thrilled that this commitment has delivered enough pizzas to make a very good profit this week.

    When he finished his day of work, Alex had to let the scouter in the garage of the restaurant, and he is going to call a taxi, because our main character has another important mission for this day, and that one is important because it involves Yakuza, one of the most dangerous gangs in the Asia and here, in Criminal City.

0