An old Boss
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  Tomorrow, Alex and his cousin, left earlier their jobs and both of them get in the same car to go to the place where the Japanese old man explained to him last night where to go. Chris was driving the car, and Alex was staying on the left side of Chris.

  "H-how do you know the guy?" asks Alex because the events last night make him suspicious about his cousin's life.

  "Ey, cousin... I guess it is the time to tell you..." says Chris while he is driving his car to the place where they have to arrive to discuss the business or an assassination attempt. "You see, that old man was the one I'm working back in my hometown, which is also your hometown, but this happened before you were born. That man helped me to get multiple jobs, which were bad and they almost got me in jail, but his connections I could escape and live a nice life as a butler to that rich man."

    "And that man was the one who killed your boss?"

    "Well, not exactly."

    Chris is stopping the car in front of a traffic light and he is waiting until that light he is going to turn green and gave him the signal he will go.

    "That yakuza old man is like a father to me, and you know why? He gave me everything, he teaches me how to work as an intelligent man, he helped me gain some connections and he also helped me to gain this restaurant I am the manager at. That old man is the father of the bastard who is controlling the yakuza now." says Chris in a melancholy voice tone. "Now, that bastard did something ungrateful to him, just to show he is the best, but he is not even as good as our President, which is much dumber than Lazlo, our janitor who doesn't even know how to clean a floor with a clean or dirty mop."

    "And what did that guy done to the older boss or father?"

    "This bastard killed his older brother, right on the wedding day, and the next day he raped his dead older brother's wife and killed her."

  "Jesus Christ!" shouted Alex.

  The light on the traffic light is turning green, and the car is continuing to move to the place where the old boss of Chris is waiting for him to come and establish something important.

  "And that's not all. This Minoru later stole the bodies of the two and sold them at the black organ market to get some money to hire someone to set fire to their house where his father and mother lived. But fortunately and unfortunately, the father had survived with quite severe burns, only his mother, who gave him life, died in the fire of that building, together with the baby she had carried in her womb."

  "The police did nothing about this?!" asks Alex which makes him feel so angry and that thirst for revenge.

  "They didn't do anything because the police here is much more corrupted than the one from America. But, those from here are not that racist, to be honest, if they were, both of us shouldn't be even alive, man."

  "That's true, but how does the police here is corrupted?"

  "Because of Yakuza, Gangs and even... Hitman, which are much worse than the Yakuza. Those can kill even their own just to gain money and respect."

  "This city is much more corrupted than I thought."

  "Well, it is no surprise that everybody started to call it Criminal City instead of Ruby City."

  "... But... Can we trust that, man?" asks Alex to his cousin.

  "Of course. Like I told you earlier is like a father to me. That man can help us gain what we needed to stop his own son."

  "But he agrees to kill his own child? He wouldn't have remorse that makes this terrible desi, I bet any parent would have revolted at the thought of killing their own child to make the lives of some pleasant."

  "Alex... That man... he has no more children" says Chris making Alex which makes him have chills and goosebumps. "... He will have no remorse to kill a criminal."

  Alex thought to himself, "Does killing will resolve the problems if the justice here is much more corrupted than in America?... I guess... But... If the justice here is corrupted... I should do it too, just to revenge that poor old man which is now resting in Heaven."

  After a few minutes of driving and total silence, the two arrive in front of a bar, which seems to have a few motorcycles there, which means that motorcyclists are in the bar. Chris ignores those motorcycle and goes to the door and knock that bar door because the door is closed and even if it was closed, the motorcycles shouldn't be there in the first place. The bar door opens so little that you can barely see the face of that individual at the door. He asks Chris what the password is, and he answers "Hajime Haizamaki". That man opens the door and notices Alex approaching Chris.

  "Who is that man?" asks the dude who opened the door to Chris.

  "That man is my cousin, Nigel," says Chris to the guy whose name is Nigel.

  "Alright. He can come in, but he is not allowed to have sex with one of my girls."

  "Don't worry, Nigel. Nobody would handle your daughters anyway." says Chris while he is walking with Alex into the bar.

    Nigel was about to beat Chris for saying that his daughters are fat, but he decides to not do that because Chris is a good man for the Old Hajima. After those two people enter the bar, he closed the door, he locked and he is escorting them to the Hajima, who is on the other floor where there is a bed and he is resting because he is ancient and he could die at any moment.

  Chris and Alex arrive at that floor, and there, those two are seeing the state of the old boss of the gang Yakuza he is. Around him are one of the daughters of Nigel, who is taking care of him, and two men are sitting on the couch and be careful to protect this old man who could die at any moment. The interior of this place can be described as being a motorcycle bar, but which is transformed into a house because the old Yakuza boss is hiding there for his safety. He is not hiding because of the police, he is hiding because he does not want to be killed by his own son and to have his organs be sold by some illegal activities.

    Chris looked at Hajima and asks him.

    "Are you alright, master?"

    The old man named Hajima looks at Chris, who is close to his left side, he smiles at him and says to him.

    "Chris. Is this you?"

    "Yes... It is me, master." says Chris making a Japanese-style bow to show his respect for the boss who helped him tremendously in life, more than his parents would have ever done.

    "What are you doing h-here? Don't you have a job?"

    "I have but, it is about something important you have to know..."

    "Are you going to marry?"

    "Not yet, boss... We have found Minoru location."

    In the next few seconds, Hajima puts the duvet aside, stands up, ignoring the fact that he is old, and his bones ache, he hugs Chris and tells him in a voice that exudes the joy of an old man who finds out that the murderer who destroyed his life has been found. The old man, helped by the daughter and Chris, started to stand up and he looks at Alex and says to him.

    "Are you one of his workers?"

    "For a moment, sir." says Alex to the old man Hajima. "Until his driver will be back from the vacation."

    "Then let us make his vacation much longer." says the old man smiling at Alex like he realizes he has won a treasure, and he looks at one of the guys who are on the couch. "Roger! Your mission is to search where the driver is located and kill him. If the situation gets worse, killed everyone around him, even his family."

    "Right, sir." says the guy named Roger who is taking his sniper rifle which is located in the back of the sofa, and the other guy is following Roger because he needs a driver.

  "Now..." says Hajime looking at Alex. "Your mission is to work with Minoru, gain enough information about his men and help us kill him."

  "Alright, sir." says Alex to the old Hajima who is looking quite satisfied at Alex.

0