Gathering Information – Part 1
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  Tomorrow, Alex got called by Minoru to come to the Cinema in a car and take him from there. Alex accepted to do the thing because he has to do this job or he will suffer a similar fate to that old man who was tied in the trunk of the car and throw together with the car into the ocean. Alex took one of the cars that bicker Bar had deposited in a garage full of cars. Alex took the key to a car that is known as Mercedeza, and he takes one that is white and looks new but he is in that garage for almost a year and nobody has used it yet.

  Alex asked Nigel, one of the workers of Hjima and the owner of the Bar and this garage, and he told me those cars are stolen and kept here until someone will be wanted to take one of those cars. He didn't tell Alex how does the sales are working, but he can imagine is about an announcement on the internet and some interests are coming to take one of those cars.

  Alex gets in the car, starts it, and hears the engine sound, which makes him a little impressed because the engine sounds like this car was just bought. Alex drives out of the garage and goes to get his "boss" at the Cinema. Minoru sent a message to Alex saying, "Be careful not to be watched, Spanish-American.". This message has made Alex upset because he is not half-Spanish and half-American, he is just American, who was born in one of the islands close to Spain.

  Finally, Minoru sent him the coordinates where he is, and Alex tracks those GPS commands while listening to Nigel's stolen car with a song called "Out of touch" on Ruby Nostalgia Music radio. The song really sounds good and it's nice to listen to it while driving a car on stage, but it would sound better if you drove the car at night, not during the day as in the case before, but still, this song is great and it can be listened to at any time, to be honest.

  After a few minutes, Alex arrives in front of that Cinema where he will have to pick up Minoru, but to his disappointment, he enters the back seats with a woman, who seems much too young for him but would be more his daughter than a sixteen-year-old girlfriend. Minoru climbs back first, then is followed by this young woman with long blond hair, made up like any young woman who goes to town to mate with rich men and lives a luxurious life, with thin clothes to see her white skin velvety young female and does not even wear a bra, so much to see her chest in that thin shirt. If it was after Alex, this woman looks more like a prostitute than a child of Minoru or a girlfriend.

  "At the base of the Yakuza, Mr Rodriguez." says Minoru who was looking at that girl boobs.

  "Alright, Boss... To the docks?"

  "Not there, newbie. At the mansion." says Minoru annoyed at Alex for asking this stupid question, but Alex didn't even know where this murderous child's base or house was located in the first place.

  "Excuse my mistake, sir." says Alex starting to drive from the Cinema.

  "The house is located into the Richam Hills." says Minoru to his driver.

  "And faster you brown-Asian." says the annoyed girl with a squeaky, smelly voice of marijuana, a smell Alex can recognize even from a mile away.

  So it's clear, these two lunatics smoked marijuana in the cinema or near it. This information is not very pleasant, but the information about the location of the kid is interesting, Alex had thought. It stops at a traffic light, locates this location on GPS, puts the phone on one of those mounts to hold the GPS, and tracks the route. As he drove, he heard the two kissing intensely and smoking marijuana. Alex also heard something interesting from them while they almost had sex in the back of the car.

  "So... Are you going to help me become famous?" says the young girl who made Alex "brown-Asian" even though he is not even Asian, but his skin is not even that brown.

  "Of course, darling... I can make you famous, soon."

  "Oh, Mr Minoru... You are nice to a girl... Can you tell me if you are married?"

  "Married... Just divorced."

  "Oh... What kind of woman would give up such a man with money and so much power?"

  "An old one, darling."

  "You are old too, you know?"

  But after that, sentence, Alex could hear some intense kissing and the girl moaning. Alex looks in the rearview mirror and notices how Minoru puts his hand under the shirt of that young woman with the chest almost like a small coconut. Alex decides to let the two play and concentrate on the road. He also gathered useful information, the fact that this boss was married and divorced is something that could be useful, but if he knew who that woman who lived with such a man would be even better.

  During the trip, the two continued to cuddle. Alex didn't pay any attention to him and he concentrates on the road, when he enters the Richam Hills area, the boss explains the house number, which is Z32. Alex discovers what and how the house looks like, and he is not at all impressed because this house is not a house, it is rather a villa with a swimming pool, helicopter, and surrounded by guards and servants. This house has three floors and is huge. Alex arrives in front of the gates by car and those gates open automatically, making room for Alex to enter Minoru's property. Alex drives the car on a paved alley until he reaches a garage area.

  Immediately, Minoru and his young girlfriend get out of the car and they go to the villa together to finish the job they had in the car. Just as they were leaving, Alex drove off Minoru's property and returned home, at least that's what a Minoru guard had said when he asked him where he was going, and he left him and looked suspiciously at him. Alex to make sure he doesn't do something stupid.

  Alex drives the car to the motorcycle bar to report to Hajima, the former head of the Yakuza clan. When Alex stops at a traffic light, he glances in the back seats and notices a dropped phone. Alex wanted to pick up that phone but decides not to, at least not now because he's not equipped and doesn't want to leave fingerprints. Alex thinks, "If that phone belongs to Minoru then we could gather enough information about him, but if it belongs to that young whore ... I hope she has valuable information."

0