Gathering Information – Part 2
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  Alex had been called by Minoru, the gentleman who controls the Yakuza clan in Ruby City and who temporarily hired Alex as a private driver, which is a mistake for him because he has contact with the old head of the Yakuza, Hajima. Today, Alex had to take Minoru and his girlfriend to the villa where he lives. A mansion that seems to be guarded by a lot of personal guards and a swimming pool, that's all Alex could discover, but one thing is for sure that inside that mansion may be a lot of big things hidden there, such as weapons, drugs, acid, or anything else dangerous to civilians.

  After he transported Minoru and his young girlfriend to the mansion where they went to do what bees and flowers do, the protagonist discovers a phone in the back seat with the help of the rearview mirror. Alex wanted to give it to him, but he, not having any gloves or equipment to avoid leaving fingerprints, decides to leave it and hand it to Nigel or Hajima. Alex drives to the biker bar, which is located almost three kilometres from the house of Minoru.

  While Alex was driving to that place, he turns on the radio and he is listening to a news radio station, and the guy at that station is saying something which made Alex feel bad he turns on that station.

  "Last night, Ruby City police discovered a car in an ocean, and that car was in the trunk of an old man's body. That corpse has a lot of bruises all over his body, he was tied to the trunk in the trunk and he also had a few broken bones ... About five if we look at the doctors' reports. Anyway, this old man has been identified, it's Mr Huskey, an old man who owned a pawnshop that has now gone bankrupt because he's started to have few customers lately, but that's not important, what's important is the fact that the police didn't even manage to find the killer, but we assure you that the police in this city will catch him soon."

  "Man... I am fucked!" says Alex changing the radio station to one who is playing a nice Gorillaz song. "W-What if they discover it was me? N-No! No! Calm down, Alex. You were in much bigger shits than this one, remember... No! This is much bigger than those!"

  Alex stops talking to himself and thinks about it because he has more important things to do, and that is to drive and not have an accident because this beautiful car does not belong to him and he does not have much money to redeem it if he crashes. While he was driving to the place where he has to report to Hajima, he is thinking about Chris. "Why does that man never told me he is in relations with Yakuza? Or any criminal organizations?"

  After a few minutes of driving to the motorcycle bar, Alex arrives safely and without damaging the car Nigel has given him. Alex parks the car in one of the parking slots, he leaves the car unlocked because there is nobody in this area who will try to steal a car whose value is almost no more than forty thousand US dollars. Alex walked to the door of the bar, first, he knocked on the door, and then the guy named Nigel opens Alex's door and asked him.

  "Have you done something to the car?"

  "No, mister. I drive her safely and without problems." Alex says, stepping aside to let Nigel look at the car he stole some time ago and notices that its beauty is intact and without pigeon shit.

  "Good." says Nigel letting Alex enter the motorcycle bar and he closes the door behind him.

  When Alex entered the bar, Nigel looked at Alex. He searched around his body, which makes Alex quite scared because he thought he was one of those guys who are desperate to have sex that they forgot their circumstances if it comes to cousins or step-sisters, or their limits. But Nigel didn't hurt Alex by using his sausage after when he has finished searching around Alex, he asks him.

  "Did they put a microchip on you?"

  "No. They were drunken and were smoking weed when I had them in the car." says Alex to Nigel while both of us go upstairs to Hajime to gave him the report and his son's phone who could help them so much in finding a weak spot on that bastard. "But he forgot the phone."

  "He forgot the phone?!" asks Nigel being happy at Alex.

  "Yes. He did forget it in the car, but do not worry, I did not touch it."

  "Good job, newbie." says Nigel when both of them arrived at the upper floor and we are going to the room where Hajima is staying in the bed and waiting for Death to come and to take him to Heaven.

  We enter the room where Hajima is, Alex looks at the leader and notices that he is in the same condition as before, sick and unable to get up until he has to go to the bathroom. Even though this man is very old and has health problems, he still has the power to remember really important things. Mr Hajima sees Alex coming, he looks at him waiting for a good report, and Alex gives him one that almost made him get up from there and beat his own son with a belt or worse, with acid.

  "I drive you-" stops Alex for a second because this man hates the guy the boy he helped him be born. "Pardon! I drive Minoru to his house. While I drive him there was another lady there, and that lady looked like she was a teen. Anyway, both of them were drunk while I drive them to their house, and they also smoked weed, but they did that before they have entered the car."

  "Dear God!" says Hajime not being able to believe that such a leader of a Yakuza clan could be more irresponsible than one of a street gang.

  "And while I drive him to his house. I also discovered that the guy is divorced and he lost his phone in the car. But I left the phone there in the car, on the backseat."

  Hajima looks at Nigel, and he tells him the order he has to do.

  "Nigel. Call Mike to come here and hack the phone of my s- Minoru!"

  "Yes, sir!" says Nigel leaving his boss and Alex.

  "And you, young boy..." says Hajima looking at Alex. "You have done well. Now continue to work for Minoru until you'll gain enough information. After the next mission, he will give it to you, you will have to come to me and report it. Understand?"

  "Yes, sir!"

  "Good. You may go, now."

  Alex leaves the room where Hajima is, he leaves the bar and then goes to a bicycle that had been parked there. Even if Alex had sworn he would give up on crime, stealing a bicycle doesn't compare to drug trafficking, car trafficking, prostitution, or worse, killing for pleasure.

0