Favours between co-workers
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  Alex rides that bike until he gets home, and there he was about to run into the house, but his cousin Chris calls him on the phone. Alex had been scared when his phone rang, he had thought for a second that the person was Minoru, but when he realized it was Chris, he breathed a sigh of relief and answered the call.

  "Hello?" asks Alex on the phone while he enters his house.

  "Hey, Alex!... Is it a good moment?" asks Chris being concerned about the fact that he could call at not a good time, but the time he was calling it was convenient.

  "Yes. What's up, cousin?"

  "Well... Are you home?"

  "Yes. Why?"

  "Oh good. I forgot one file at the desk on the desk in my room, can you bring it back to my work? And while you arrive, can you deliver three pizzas?"

  "Of course."

  "Fantastic. We will see there," says Chris before he closed the call between Alex.

  Alex goes to Chris's bedroom, he enters his cousin's room and notices that he has a messy bed, a fairly clean desk, and dirt on the floor. "Had my cousin really been a servant?" Alex wonders as he walks to the bedroom office and picks up the documents his cousin called to bring them to his office. Alex leaves Chris's room, then leaves the apartment, but before he leaves, he locks the apartment door for fear that a thief will come in and steal some money or something more valuable than Chris's money.

  He goes downstairs to the building where he lives, reaches the door, looks at a neighbour he doesn't know, but greets her because even though he's a murderer now, he's polite. Alex leaves the building and goes to the bike he came from the motorcycle bar and pedals to the restaurant where he has been working for more than a few days. When Alex rides on the city streets for a while, he feels melancholy, a strange melancholy that you don't think is possible. When Alex was little, he rode every day on the streets of the city on a five-speed bicycle. A bike that was later stolen by his father for Alex's birthday when he was thirteen. Alex had had his bicycle for five months until a group of older boys stole it from him when he was in the bicycle park. Alex loved the bike so when he lost it he was very sad. He didn't leave the house until he had to go to the store to buy food or when he had to go to school. Alex looks great on this bike as he rides a shortcut to the pizzeria. He thinks: "I missed the feeling of pedalling a bicycle in town ...".

  In a few moments, Alex arrives in front of the pizzeria, he decides to go behind the buildings because the pizzeria does not have parking for bicycles, the building is so big that he could certainly find a place where he could leave a bicycle like this while he is doing his work. Alex rides his bicycle behind the buildings, then with her into the garage where the scooters carrying pizza and the vans are going to bring the necessary resources to the chefs to prepare one of the most famous dishes in Italy. Alex enters the building with his bicycle, he leaves it leaning against a wall and goes to distribute the document that he took from home and had stored and folded in the pocket of his black jeans. Alex climbs the stairs to the room where Chris's office is located, he hands her the document, then Chris thanks him and tells him where the scooter with the pizzas is that are ready to be taken and sent to hungry customers.

  He leaves his boss's room where he controls the restaurant and goes back to the scooter and van area, when he gets there, he gets on a scooter, but just before he leaves, one of his employees comes out of nowhere and tells him.

  "Ascolta, potresti prendere qualche ordine extra. Devo andare in ospedale per vedere mio figlio."

  "What?" says Alex. "Speak English."

  "C-Can you take a few orders in plus? I really have to go to the hospital because my wife is going to give birth to my first child."

  "Of course!"

  "Grazie Mille!" says the Italian co-worker being happy that he convinced Alex to do his part of the job while he is going to the hospital to assist at the miracle of life.

  The co-worker of Alex puts three more pizzas in the backpack attached to the backpack of the scooter. And Alex is driving his delivery scooter from the Restaurant to those houses where he has to deliver the pizzas. The address of the houses where Alex has to deliver them is written on a piece of paper that had been left in the small trunk of that scooter with the eight pizzas plus three more from that co-worker, so eleven pizzas, the limit of the trunk on the scooter.

  Alex delivered those pizzas to different locations, but not too far away. Two of those pizzas had been delivered to the same block, but different apartments. Of course, there had been even unsuspecting customers, who hadn't even paid for the pizza, and one even spat in Alex's palm, an impatient tattooed all over his body and his whole room smelled of cocaine. Alex had wanted to teach her a lesson, but something like that would ruin the reputation of the restaurant she works for, so she decides to leave it alone and beat him another time. This work of his had lasted an hour, and he returned with the scooter to the place where it was to be left. Alex leaves the scooter in the air, and he goes to Chris's office to report, but even when he's ready to knock. Alex hears some voices in that office which don't belong to Chris or one of his co-workers.

0