Chapter 7
28 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Then, it ended in a fast manner, and Leen, who had exhausted her mana, began to feel woozy.

 

[ You’re mana has been depleted ]

 

[ Status ‘Mana sickness’ has occurred ]

 

[ Mana regeneration has slowed down ]

 

Leen looked at the notifications that appeared and sat down on the ground for a few seconds, then she received another one.

 

[ You’re ‘Mana Sickness’ has now ended ]

 

[ The temporary effect of ‘Mana regeneration’ has ended ]

 

[The temporary effect of ‘Health regeneration’ has ended ]

 

Leen felt alright now, so she came to check on the Coachman and the mysterious woman.

 

Avigail, who had now calmed down after seeing Leen win, asked her with concern.

 

"Are you alright, mademoiselle?"

 

Leen softly nodded in return.

 

She went to Avigail, who was holding the collapsed woman in his feminine hands.

 

Softly and slowly, Leen took the cloth covering the woman's head.

 

 

"...Guide…"

 

It was Felicite.

 

She didn’t notice it at first because she was wearing different clothes, but it was clearly Felicite.

 

Leen checked the name at the top and saw Felicite’s name.

 

"nearest hospital now"

 

She said it in a voice louder than her usual.

 

Avigail quickly grasped the situation and lifted the reins of his horse as they took off.

 

Leen was holding Felicite on the carriage floor.

 

When she noticed that Felicite’s eyes were slowly opening,

 

"Mademoiselle, I thought the person I asked for help was similar to you, but it’s a coincidence that it was you."

 

"Stop talkingrest"

 

"It’s okay, mademoiselle, it’s just a little mana fatigue for continually exhausting my mana."

 

Felicite said as she slowly sat down.

 

"Where are we going, Mademoiselle?  Are we going out of the city?"

 

"??"

 

Leen confusedly looked at Felicite’s remark, and shortly replied.

 

"...hospital?.."

 

Avigail, who was listening to the two young women talking, stiffened like a rock as he sweat profusely.

 

"We are heading towards the southern city gate, Mademoiselle."

 

Leen looked at Avigail with confused eyes before.

 

"Please forgive me, I got lost a little while back. Please forgive me your nobleness. "

 

Like a child, Avigail sobbed as he explained his serious fear of Leen.

 

He thought.

 

I’m sorry dad, it looks like I’ll be killed due to my stupidity today and I can’t follow in your footsteps. But at least I’ll meet you in heaven. ’

 

Leen was confused, then turned mad, but she cooled off after seeing Avigail cry like a child.

 

"...It’s ok…"

was her response.

 

Avigail was surprised at being pardoned that easily as he turned back and looked at Leen’s face innocently like a puppy.

 

Seeing that Leen wasn’t angry, he thanked her with all the praise he could think of.

 

And it came to a halt when Felicite coughed, who was irritated at being ignored while in pain from her injuries.

 

"Hey kid, we’re still going in the wrong direction. Turn that horse around and follow my words."

 

"Yes, I’m sorry."

 

Avigail, feeling genuinely sorry about the number of mistakes he made the whole day, could only shrink back like a sheep towards Felicite’s voice.

 

 

While they were on their way to the nearest hospital, this being the slum, there was none nearby. Only guards, who sometimes appear, and always in pairs, were found. Surprisingly, few poor-looking people can be seen on the slum streets.

 

Shaking away the bad things she’d imagined, she took a look at what she had received from killing the man.

 

She gained 2 levels and loot.

 

‘...broken morning starrusted steel boots...bracelet of the strong ’

 

The only thing she received that was usable was.

 

 

Type: Bracelet

 

Name: Bracelet of the strong

 

Rank: Rare

 

+25 strength

 

Description: A Tribal Bracelet given to the members of the Zetau clan.

 

 

[ ‘Bracelet of the strong’ has been equipped ]

 

It looked like strings with leaves and bones. It wasn’t big, so it doesn’t really stand out much.

 

 

They arrived at the closest hospital following Felicite’s directions.

 

They quickly asked the doctor to treat Felicite’s injuries.

 

The doctor and nurses wouldn’t allow them in the same room while treating Felicite, so the two had to wait outside.

 

The hospital wasn’t decorated in white like the hospitals in real life; it had wooden walls inside and had statues of different gods as decorations.

 

Leen was exploring her surroundings when the doctor and nurses who were treating Felicite came out, and the doctor said.

 

"The patient has requested your presence."

 

And they went away.

 

Leen and Avigail, who followed along, entered the room and saw Felicite with bondage’s around her.

 

"Would you please listen to my story"

 

[ A continuation of the Hidden Quest occurred ]

 

 

PN: Sorry for the short chapter. I’m trying to get a 2 chapter release a day till Monday and due to the time I spent on the last chapter exceeded my expectations, added procrastination, and this is the result.

2