Finding the system
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Please let me know about it.

Finding the system

The man went flying out of the door.His chest bones were shattered.There was a large hole in his chest where the heart was supposed to be.The blood of the thug was climbing down his hand.

Each of the thugs felt a primal fear from Taichi.Taichi was looking like a demon to them.The blood flowing on Taichi's hand,Taichi's angry expression, The silence in the air combined made them suffocated from fear.

Taichi wasn't so good as he was showing the thugs.Fear is one of the greatest powers.There was an outstanding part in his father's journal about this.

Remember Taichi,humans are made as a dominant species.They had always dominated others.For this,it is also true when they can't dominate anyone,they fear it.As they are made as a dominant species,fear is not ideal for them.So when humans faces something they fear, they make mistakes.So,Taichi in a war or any type of fight,you should always try to be the party to feared not the other way around.I writing this all things to just make you understand one thing.Remember,memorize I don't care.You must understand it fully.  

Whenever an enemy fears you,you have won half of the battle.

So even though his  entire body was screaming as his chakra channels hadn't recovered yet,he must not knw weakness in front of the enemy. Because weakness turns fear into courage.That's why even when he felt as if someone was pouring lava on his skin,he endured the pain by clenching his teeth.So, he stood straight.This was the moment he had to follow his plan.The first part of it was done.Now it was for the second part.

After hearing everything from Ria, he realized something. The mastermind behind the thug was out of his league.If the merchant hires a powerful ninja they are dead.Even if Taichi managed to kill him,there was no guarantee other members of his family or his organization wouldn't hire ninjas.

So,They have to move from the house whether they want or not.The first part of his plan was to show his power.The second part was to negotiate a deal with the mastermind. Taichi would 'sell' the property for now.But when he would have power,he would see each one of them.

"He is a ninja", a thug exclaimed with fear.They hadn't even seen him move a bit.Everyone of them was scared.A ninja is like a killing machine. Only a ninja can defeat a ninja in a straight fight.

For his plan to succeed he started acting.

"Oi shut up!My ears are hurting.Now tell me what do you want from her?",Taichi said with an arrogant act.

"Sir ninja, please forgive us.We didn't know you are her lover.We will never bother you.Please let us go.I have an ill mother in my home", one of the  thug said while putting his head on the ground.Seeing him the others also started doing the same.

" OK calm down.I will not do anything to you.You, in the back, tell your employer to come now.I want to sell this house.",Taichi said with a greedy expression.

The thug ran away to inform his employer.Taichi was standing with only his willpower. He went to Ria's bedroom and closed the door.The moment he closed the door he falled down on the floor.Ria quickly went to him and made him sit down on the bed.

"What has happened? Why are you bleeding? Where are all the thugs?", she panicked.

" Shh….h everything is alright.I am just a little tired.This is not my blood.Now listen…" he coughed up  a mouthful of blood.Seeing her panicked expression he put his hand on her chick lovingly.

"Now listen to me.You cannot stay here.They came here today to kill you.i have subdued them for now.Though I am afraid i am not strong enough to protect you yet,if they decide to come again with reinforcement. So we have to leave this place.", Taichi said looking straight into her eyes.

Ria's mind was not in her control.Her future husband is coughing up blood.He is going to die.On the other side he is telling her to leave this place.It is the place where she was born.All the pleasant memories of her were built here.He is not telling her any lies either.

Taichi understood he was dying.The time has come.

" Ria,bring me my bag.",Taichi said.It is now or never.

Ria made her decision. Her mother told her on her deathbed to find a good man and lead a happy life with him.Ria decided if she cannot have a good life here then she will lead a good life with her husband in another place.

Hearing Taichi's order she quickly went to Taichi's bedroom and found the bag on the bedside table.She took it, went back to her room and gave Taichi the bag.

Taichi opened it and started cutting the side of the bag with a knife.Soon a hidden compartment showed up.There was only a small vial there. The vial had a shade of purple color. Looking at it you could feel it is not right.This is something that has no right to exist.

Son.use it only if there is no other way or you are dying.Nobody knows where your    great grandmother found it.It is called 'The gate of soul realm '. It temporarily sends your soul where the dead goes after dying.There is nothing sure about it.Using this you may never leave the dead realm.It is the last vial.So use this only and if only as a last stance .May god favor you at that time with the soul of a chakra beast.

The words have burned down on his mind.It was written on the last page of his father's instruction.It is the last try,the final bite before death,the last stance before eternal slumber.

Actually,his plan didn't have this variable.

He wouldn't have to use it.But the poison was hidden in his body.It has taken the most vulnerable time of his body to attack. When he had no chakra,when there was internal bleeding all over his body.When his heart was failing,when he didn't even have something to suppress its effect.Such he had no other way.

He understood if he die, they would kill Ria.So for a safety barrier, he told her some of his secrets.

"Ria, if I die, tell them you are the wife of a Nara and Uzumaki offspring.'The most intelligent, important and vicious clan of konoha' and the godson of Mito Uzumaki who is the wife of the strongest ninja of the world, Senju Hashirama.", saying this he gave her a kiss on the forehead and drank the liquid of the vial. Darkness Consumed 

his mind.

The first thing he saw when he opened his eyes was darkness.Small ball of lights are moving everywhere.When a ball of light came in front of him he felt as if his nonexistent heart stop.In it was a demon with a monstrous body,a chimera with lower body of snake,head of tiger,tail of stone,upper body of a dragon.It gave his minda great sense of power.He just had to choose it.

But somewhere in his mind danger bells were going haywire.If he chose it,it would eat up his soul.Then it would return to his body instead of him. He ignored it.

Many demons,many pieces of light came.

He searched for the fabled chakra beasts as his father said in the journal.But there was none coming to him.He couldn't even move to search.The balls of light were coming to him.

He felt it .He didn't have much time.If he stayed here any longer, he would never be able to return.

 When he had given up all hope,a small light came.It was dying.He felt it.Something resonated in him with it.He chose it.The ball of light entered into his chest.

A whole world of pain came.The pain coming from a place he didn't know even existed.Deep in his soul the light was changing it.He became unconscious of this pain.

When he woke up in the real world a box of blue light met his vision.

        Thank you for choosing the 

       "Energy management system"

For choosing it in its final moment it will give freely five answers to any of the host's questions.

        Also by thinking you can communicate with the system.This function has been rewarded to the host.

  

He felt dumb.But he didn't have any time.Anytime the mastermind behind this scam will come.

Please help my body to recover.He begged to the system. 

           

                       (Ding….Ding)

           (15 points has been placed in                                                                                      . the vitality stat) 

Strength started entering his body.He felt all the internal bleeding stopped. Some wounds began healing.The chakra networks were upgrading at a visible rate.Then suddenly it stopped.The pain has lessened.He felt well for the first time in 3 years.The poison also retreated.Then Taichi took on his surrounding.His head was on Ria's thigh.He looked up to see her crying.

"Aren't you grieving early my love?Let your husband die first.", he told her playfully to reduce her sadness.

Ria couldn't believe her eyes. A few moments ago he was on the Verge of death. Now he was looking as if he had gone through a hospital and came back with full recovery.

She jumped into his chest."Please don't leave me like mother.I love you.I cannot handle any more of my beloved's death.I will simply die", she said tearfully.

" I will never leave you.Now stop crying.You are a big girl,aren't you?" said Taichi hugging her.He understood she had gone through a long time in sadness.So,he had to be careful.

At that time a sound of knocking came from the door.

"Sir ninja, the employer has come.please come out to meet him", a thug said Meekly.

Although he wanted to ask the system some questions about it. Time was not with him.

" I am coming.Tell him to wait.", Taichi said arrogantly.

After calming down Ria,he held her face.

"We will come back, I promise. But Now i have to  act a little.You just need to follow my lead.Okay?" said Taichi.Ria nodded at him.

Oakinson couldn't believe his subordinate's words. He was a small man at height but a huge man at length. He had golden hair and black eyes which were sharp and looking at them felt like all secrets were open to him.His mind was always thinking how to make profit.But now it has stumbled.

The ugliest girl in the village has a ninja lover. Is this some kind of joke!And he is not any common ninja.By the description of his power he should be at least mid  chunin level.He calmed down.Negotiations or businesses with ninja while being a normal human seldom got right.

So,At first he took his jonin level armour.Then he called his most powerful bodyguard. A high chunin level rogue ninja.He is a sensor at that too.

He pays a good amount of money to him every month.

When he reached the house,the dead body came into view. The chest had caved in.His heart had been destroyed completely.From his mouth and nose blood was still flowing.He nearly stopped the pile reaching his throat.The first thing after entering the house he came to the view of his subordinates kneeling.

They told him he was at his fiancée's room.He sat on a nearby chair.He started thinking how he would handle it. Even after 30 minutes when the ninja didn't come out,he ordered a thug to call the ninja.At first the thug didn't want to go.As he was deathly afraid of him. Then Oakinson threatened him with his family.Then the thug quickly went.

Ria and Taichi came out.Taichi had an arrogant expression on his face.Ria was following him from behind.They were acting as if Oakinson was an insect.

"Well look at that.Don't you think you should control your diet,fatty?", Taichi said with a mocking smile.

 Irritation built in Oakinson's mind.But he controlled it.He looked at the bodyguard to know Taichi's chakra level.The bodyguard signaled Taichi's chakra reserves was of an elite genin.Anger boiled in him.

" Hah! A lowly genin is threatening me.I will kill you, you swine.",he said with tightening jaws.The bodyguard became ready to kill Taichi upon Oakinson's first order.

Taichi saw the whole encounter. The ninja was a sensor. He didn't even think about that.How could he!A sensor ninja always gets the highest resources from a village. So they never became rogue. But his luck was very bad.

He saw the bodyguard became ready.Now there was only one option.He asked forgiveness to his father in his mind.He chose the only way he could escape from this situation.

By bluffing.

"You dare!I am the heir of the greatest konoha ninja clan.I am a Nara!You dare to kill me.My clan's people will kill every one of your family's. I have already sent a signal.They will reach here in under 2 hours.Come kill me now you bastard!"

Everyone's blood became cold.When a ninja clan generally attacks a normal people,they wipe out whole villages.If they even touch a hair of a clan heir there is no doubt,including they, their whole family will live their entire life in a cell suffering torture and pain.

Taichi made the bluff stronger by using the shadow control jutsu to lock the ninja.

Oakinson understood the severity of this situation.Immediately he caught a leg of Taichi and started crying.

"Please forgive me Taichi sama.I have made a great mistake.I will take full responsibility for it.Whatever I have it is yours.Please spare me and my family", he started begging and crying.The bodyguard fled the moment he heard about the clan.

Taichi let them grovel for a few minutes.then said," OK,I forgive you.Bring me immediately 10 million ryo.This will be the price for you and your family's life."

Oakinson immediately started running towards his bank.

After a few minutes Oakinson came with the money .After telling him a few times Taichi was satisfied the merchant went away.

After the departure of the merchant, he told Ria to pack everything she felt important.

Within an hour,Taichi and Rai left the village with 1000000 ryo.

     Congratulations the host has    unlocked the perk

(The bronze tongue)

The bronze tongue: lies does not always work.Sometimes it needs half truths as well.

Half truths will always sound more believable to the listener.

Cha+5

          

To be continued……..

0