A legendary perk
24 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                    A legendary Perk

Ria POV:

Ria woke up from her peaceful sleep by hearing the chirping of birds.The morning air was slightly chill.It was so early in the morning the sun rays had yet to come.There was peace in the air.The air had scents of some wild flower.Watching them,She began to drifting off.She held the bedsheet closer to her body.

But suddenly her eyes turned beside her. Where is Taichi?Where had he gone?She started panicking till she heard the grunts and loud footsteps Opposite of her makeshift bed.

Ria and Taichi had camped in a clearing in the forest.The clearing was made by Taichi and was akin to a oval shape.It had many boulders in one side where Taichi had placed them after removing them from around.Near the boulders she found him training.

My life has really changed.I cannot even believe it sometime ,she thought.

Yesterday was like a rollercoaster to her.First ,Taichi began dying then suddenly mysteriously began healing,leaving her house,taking money from Oakinson,escaping to a far forest etc.

After escaping her village,they had gone to a nearby settlement. There they bought 4 chakra enhanced oxen,food and other necessary things for a couple of months and went to hide in a far forest.Normal people wouldn't even be able to make it here in under a week.

But somehow Taichi had created a mysterious gate and when they had passed it... boom they were here.

In the evening when Ria was preparing diner, Taichi suddenly came with a massive deer.After seeing it,she had given up on any thoughts on Taichi.

This is just ninjas doing ninja things, she thought. She stopped thinking about it.

 After some time she was able to gather enough courage to leave the warm bed.She took the thick bed sheet though.Last night she had used it to escape from the cold.

Her eyes again wandered to Taichi.He has untamed black hair which just calls you to comb them,A beautiful shade of violet eyes,sharp nose,strong jaws .

His body was Lean and strong though it was on the skinny side.The few muscles hr had looked like a coiled rope that is brimming with strength.A six pack body and a handsome face, any girl will be interested in him.

She asked him the same question yesterday night.Maybe he has just proposed to me on a whim or maybe he just wants to see his mother's face everyday.There are many weird people in the world.Many questions were on her mind.

But he answered all her questions. "Never forget Ria.Your inner beauty attracts me.I have met many great beauties on my journey.Many of them proposed to me.I rejected them all because they don't have the inner beauty that I want.So don't feel scared.I really love you and I had thought about it clearly on a cool mind, not on a whim.I have also come to terms with my mother's death.I am not a crazy man.So, I would appreciate if you don't think about me like that", he told her passionately.

Her face blushed even thinking about it.She again looked at him.She just prayed to god please let me live all my remaining life with him……

POV Normal:

After waking up Taichi has first finished all his morning works.He wanted to know about the system today.Yesterday he didn't have enough time to know about the system.He was very busy.

After getting the supplies,they had been on a hurry.But the system had helped again.It had given them a one use teleportation gate.He could still remember all the words.

          Mission accomplished

          #1. live life a little longer

      Escape the merchant's hive alive with Ria and you unharmed.

Reward:100 exp,20 system coin.

       Hidden mission accomplished

       #give some punishment to the       tormentor of Ria.

   Reward:a one time use teleportation gate,50 system coin.

When they were getting ready for a long trip the gate suddenly appeared and the system gave him a message saying about its use. He trusted the system. It had saved his life before. And it didn't failed him.

His plan was to take all the supplies in his big scrolls and take the oxen a little far from the settlement to free them.So if anyone was following them they would be unable to track him down.By the time they would understand it was a distraction Ria and Taichi would be long gone.After reaching the forest,they had found an ideal place to camp.But the place was full with big trees.It had taken 6 hours to cut all the trees and clearing all the boulders.

Thanks god.He at least had enough intelligence to buy an axe.

Taichi shook his head to get rid of his unnecessary thoughts. Yesterday had been spent without any training .So he had to do extra today.

But before that he should know about this system.

"System,are you there?", Taichi thought.

" Yes host.The system is always ready for you. "

"Can you tell me about yourself?Where are you from?Why were you in the soul realm?How can you come back from the soul realm?How it is possible that you who had no life was on the verge of it's final moment?"Taichi asked everything that came to his mind.

" Okay host.let's start from the beginning.I am a matured black hole.When I was a couple of billion year old,I matured.From then I first gained intelligence,consciousness,sentience.After few hundred years of my awakening, a spaceship came inside me.There I met my first host.From his dying mind,I gained the knowledge of system.I felt intrigued by it.it was a chance for me to see how life can be spent.After gaining sentience,I didn't know what to do.So it was a very important chance for me. So with all my energy I became a sentient entity and helped my first host the space pilot to come back to his planet.But alas he was killed on an road accident after s month.Then, with his soul I went to the purgatory or in your words the soul realm.I had spent an innumerable time there.All my energies were almost spent. But you came and give me a place in your soul.Thus I came back from there."

Taichi was dumbfounded. Half of the things the system said he didn't understand. Though he got the gist of it.The system was like a little child.He wanted to question about the other things but the system interrupted him.

"Host if you want to know more you have to pay me on system coins.All the free questions have finished."

Taichi then remembered. Oh I had five free questions.No matter.I will ask it again some time after. 

"How many coin will I need for a question?", Taichi questioned aloud.

" That will depend on the question. Do the host want to go through the tutorial?"

Taichi thought about it for a moment.Sure why not?Better get some free information.All right.

"Host think status" 

Status,Taichi thought.Suddenly  a screen opened in front of him.

"Host this is your physical and spiritual measurement.

                        Status

Name:Taichi Uzumaki Nara.

Level:5

Exp:100 out of 1900

System coin:70.

Bloodline: Active use locked   ((Effect:Active locked

              passive: High vitality.Body can store  a large amount of oxygen.)) 

Abnormalities: Heavily poisoned (poison prevents chakra growth), damaged chakra coils,irregular heart beating.

Perk:The Bronze tongue.

For more information's of your status reach level 10.

One of Taichi's doubt cleared. Ria had assumed she had found him after he lost his ship.It was not the case.He was fighting one of his village attacker.But he was badly beaten.Then the village attacker had thrown him on the sea half dead.There is no chance a normal man could have been alive for that long.Because where Ria had found him,It was at least 60 kilometers from ever he was thrown.But it didn't intrigued him.

Taichi finally understood. Why he hadn't been growing for the past 3 years.It's that poison.

Fuck you basterd .The next time you will not escape me.But his body distressed.An melancholy sigh left his mouth.Dark thoughts entered his mind.How will I keep my promise? How will I gonna live a life and avenge my family?How can I change the world without chakra?

No I will not give up.My honor is on the line.How will i be a human if my honor leaves me!How will my pride of a husband be if I cannot guard  my wife! How will I become a human if my self-respect leaves!I will not become like it.I will try my entire life,every breath I take I will try.My honor demands it.I will not give up.If I need,I will sacrifice every happiness in my life but I will achieve power.

Something raged in his blood.His soul felt a change. Unconquerable determination poured in his body.Suddenly his eyes glowed a deep violet.It became slitted for a moment. The shekels of something started breaking until there was none .

                  (Ding...Ding)

The requirement of a major perk has been met………

Perk inadequate…..

Initiating…..

Perk upgraded..

……..Ding……

             

          A legendary perk had unlocked…

 

THE MAN OF HONOR:Honor demands it.My path is on honor.My soul is on honor.My life is on honor.Lying, treachery, bad works are beneath me.Whatever stands on my honor will be stumped to a pest. 

     

Everybody will feel the aura of honor from you.You are a king of your own making.Mountains tremble before your honor.Sees vaporize from your honor.Sky feel threatened from your honor. The more power you have the more honorable you seem.Honour excludes from your being.

                      Cha+50.

                    

 A normal Perk has been modified by the legendary perk to be an epic perk…...

The king's tongue: Whatever I say is the law.If you don't follow you perish.

Your order gives pressure to the listeners. Your words will be heard like majestic,if you want. 

                    Cha+30.

Taichi felt the change.The hesitation on his minds thoughts were completely gone.A new kind of strength entered him.The strength of truth and honor.

                          (Mission created)

#1:complete 10000 pushups.

#2:complete 10000 sit-ups.

#3:complete 10000 km of run.

……. …

 ……….

………

#50:Complete 10000 rounds of high kicks 

Reward:Poison removed,10 system coins,200 exp.

 

Yes,this is my chance.This is the opportunity I have been waiting for.Let's go grind.All other thoughts left his mind.Thus he started his training with a new vigor.It is the time for grind.

To be continued…...



Please let me know about it

0