Searching for the path
23 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I have rewrite the previous chapters after a review.please check them out.



Searching for the path

Power comes in many forms.From personal strength to money or connections to powerful people, he has seen all.He had been suppressed by power.He had also defeated the suppressor with power.

An example can be given about it.When Taichi was 14 years old,he was working in  a storage chamber.His job was to collect all the grains and to pay all the workers.He was like a living terror among the workers.They were poor people.They didn't know how to read or write or to do math.If Taichi wanted he could say a sack of grain was missing and all their hardworking will be for naught.

Not that he did.But he heard the previous manager did it.With any worker he felt anger,he would take his pay and then punish him by the owner.There he first felt the power of education. He had thanked his parents many times for it in his mind.

Another time when he was working as a sack lifter,a manager had done this with him.He first had beaten up the manager's bootlicker. Then threatened him.For the remaining days of Taichi's working,the manager had avoided him like a plague.

So think what your mind wishes,So it is true Taichi knew power very well.That's why he also knew,almost all the power in the world had no honor.A merchant or a wealthy man's power is his money.To make money he will cross all limits.He will sell bad products to the customers. He will lie to get a higher amount of money from the customers.A ninja becomes strong by learning how to stab people in the back.A ninja's main weapon is his trickery,bluffing and his stealth.Very few ninja battles are battled in front of each other in an open battlefield.

So,Taichi understood very well what he had gotten himself into.It is near impossible to be powerful while living a life with honor.

Isn't it very hard?Yes,it is.But will Taichi have it any other way?No,sir.

So,when the system gave Taichi the tools necessary to live life as he wanted, Taichi didn't just jumped at it.He had flown at it with his life and soul.So, He started his training so focused that he didn't even feel Ria was watching him for half an hour.

When his body couldn't even move,he stopped his morning training. Then he checked his mission to see he would need at least a week for it.By overworking himself,he felt his conscious leaving. Before leaving his consciousness, he felt Ria holding his shoulders. 

When Taichi's body stopped moving,it started to give out.But Ria quickly came into its resque.She carefully took him on the nearby cart.The oxen were moving freely.They had freed them last night so they could eat the surrounding  

grass.As Taichi didn't buy any food for them.

She gently lowered him on the soft mattress of the cart.All the things on it were already sealed in some big storage scrolls. They had also slept on it last night.

First,she took water from the river.With a wet cloth she washed his upper body and legs.Then she started making a good healthy breakfast.

While making breakfast,her mind drifted.She had got a good feel of Taichi's character. He was very honorable and gentle.By lying to Oakinson,his honor and self respect must have taken a good hit.That's why he was pushing himself so hard.She promised to herself no matter what Taichi will become, she will always stand beside him till the last breath of her life.

When Taichi woke up, a good two hours had left.Ria was just about to wake him.He gave a grunt while sitting up.His muscles were really burning.I must have left some damage in them.Crap,now I have to use the expensive medicine for it,he thought.

I am an idiot to think I can finish it in one day.

Ria shifted a pillow to his back so he can sit comfortably.

"Are you worried about me?Worry not the warrior's wife ,this warrior shall not be defeated by something like this.", Taichi said dramatically.

" Then why shouldn't you prove me wrong by standing up?",Ria said with an even bigger dramatic tone.

"Ah I have lost. Forgive me fair maiden", Taichi said more dramatically while trying to stand up after failing.

Both of them burst out in laughter.The previous days had given them the opportunity for bonding.So the atmosphere around them wasn't awkward anymore.The rest of the breakfast went with bickering between themselves. After breakfast, suddenly Taichi pulled Ria in his lap.Ria blushed very brightly as her chicks began to heat up. 

Ria didn't pull up though.She placed her head on his chest and began to enjoy the feeling.Taichi put his head on the crock of her neck.They remained seated for some time enjoying each other's presence and nature.

Then Taichi said," Ria,you don't know many things about me.I am going to tell you everything now." Taichi told her everything with a sad mind.After hearing everything,Ria began thinking about them.

Suddenly the blinking of system notifications came to his eyes.Taichi cleared his throat. Then,Taichi started using this time to check the system 

  notifications he had ignored earlier.

            For pushing your body to the highest difficulty it has ever faced,you have gained vitality,dexterity and strength.

          +5 str, +6 vit, +2 dex.

Immediately Taichi felt the rush.His pain lessened a lot.His muscles started expanding  a little.His chakra coils also recovered a little.His body felt lighter.Though it was not as great as first time.It still give him hope.It gave him the courage what's to come.

Does the host want to continue the tutorial?

Taichi looked at Ria to see her still taking all the things.

Why not?Please continue.

Host please think 'skill'.

 After thinking it , a new screen opened in front of Taichi's eyes.

                             Skill

Common:

Rare:

          Physical conditioning: Improves the rate of strain on the body by working out 50%.strain and knowledge improves with level.

      (Level 1)

Epic:

Legendary:

Heroic:

Again Taichi felt knowledge entering his mind.He instinctively knew where his working out needs improving.He started to think what needs to be done in the near future.

On the other hand,Ria was still dumbfounded.She had accepted with great mind strength about Taichi's clan and family. But this is completely different.So much sorrow! How had he handled them for this time!How can he smile with this much sorrow! She started crying for him.Taichi started to calm her.She stopped after some time.

Then came the moment of question.

"What should I do,Ria? How can I fulfill my promise?",Taichi asked her with a lost look.Ria noticed this for the first time this morning. The aura around Taichi had completely changed. An aura like an honored king entered her mind.

The answer came easily to her mind.

" You are gonna rule my love.",Ria said with determination in her eyes.

To be continued……..

Please let me know about it.

0