Logan, Logan Blaze
154 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

https://www.Patron.com/Thrustiez

There's really no benefit to you as a reader to join my Patron I mean you'll be able to dm me but I respond to most comments anyways lol. My goal is to buy a cheap computer/laptop to type with so I can make fanfics easier if you would like to help out with that you're more than welcome if not it's perfectly fine!!!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Why is she crying, did I scare her? 

"Are you ok?" I ask

"Crying"

'Am I safe? Mom dad, y'all told me that god would send an angel to guide me and protect me. I was scared and I started to lose hope but y'all were right an angel is here I'm sorry I lost faith, I will be strong now for my family." Chole thinks to herself. 

She looks up at me and I finally see her eyes there a slight shade of green. I see a tear start to slide down her face I lower my hand and I use my knuckle to catch her tear.

"We can't stay here, more walkers will be attracted to the sound of gunfire," I say. 

I know she's scared of me but right now she either comes with me or she will die. I reach my hand out to help her get out of the car. 

She looks at my hand and notices what I'm trying to do. 

"You're letting me come with you?" 

'Why is he helping me I have nothing to offer him I even stopped believing in God when all this happened.'

(she thinks that God sent him for her btw)

I start to smile why wouldn't I want to help her I am in constant pain and anger lately because I feel all the sins that the walkers have done in their whole life and what they have done when they were turned and who they bit. But when I'm around her all I feel is happy she is someone who has never sinned. There is not a bad bone in her body. 

"Of course, I need someone to keep me company." I look at her and smile. 

Chole POV.

I want to go with him but would he still want me to come with him or would he even help me there is no reason for him to I can't help him fight and I can't cook "Sniff".

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" the man asks me. 

" I'm useless I'm not strong I will just get in your way," I say while lowering my head. 

I was about to start crying again when I felt a hand under my chin I opened my eyes and felt he was lifting my chin our eyes met and at that moment it was like electricity spread throughout my body. 

"I am strong I will protect you nothing will be able to harm you, you say you are useless but you have no idea how much you help me,"  he says with a smile.

"What is your name?" he asks curiously. 

"C-Chole," I say a little flustered by his smile. 

"Nice to meet you Chole my name is Logan, Logan Blaze," Logan says with a smile. 

'I love his name' I think to myself 

I grab his hand but once I do feel extremely warm throughout my body I've never felt this way before. 

Logan POV.

She grabbed my hand and once she does I start to release my flames inside of her. I read in a comic book that a ghost rider would do this to his girlfriend to be able to protect her when he wasn't there. 

(I have no clue if that is true or not just made it up think of it as he put his essence or part of his soul inside of her so he will know where she is at, at all times and he will be able to feel her emotions no matter where she is at.   Make sense?)

"Y-Your very warm," she says while blushing. 

"Are you cold?" I ask. 

"No, not anymore," chole says while smiling.

I start to grin. 

"Where are we going?" Chloe asks. 

"Merle is leading us to a motorcycle, shop then we are heading to meet his old friends," I say with a glare at merle 

I could feel his blood start to boil I guess his body is still mad at them for leaving him. 

"I-I don't know how to ride a motorcycle." chole says while being nervous. 

'I hope he won't get mad because I don't know how to ride I'll just be slowing them down as I said.' chole thinks to herself while looking down.

"That's ok you can just ride with me." 

Chile looks up at me and just starts to smile. 

"Ok," she says

Quarry group POV.

"What do you mean there is a new kind of walker?" Shane asks

"Exactly what we said there is a very tall and strong walker that is a skeleton on fire," Andrea says. 

"You understand why I'm having trouble believing this right what you saying is completely absurd," Shane says.  

" how can u say anything is absurd anymore we live in a completely different world than that of a year ago. I woke up in a hospital with bodies all around it and walkers trying to bite me any chance they got." Rick says annoyed at Shane. 

"How is that absurd, let me tell you one is a walker the other is a literal skeleton that is on fire. You tell me rick if I told you I saw that thing what would you say." Shane says. 

Rick looks down knowing that he's right. 

"What's going on?" Daryl asks carrying a deer he got from a hunt. 

The whole group looks away except Rick, Rick not knowing Daryl is merle's brother. 

We fill Daryl in on what happened. 

"So y'all left my brother and instead of being honest, y'all come up with a bull shit story of a flaming skeleton. Y'all are worse than I thought." Daryl says. 

"We weren't going to leave him we just needed to calm him down he was calling us slurs and he put a gun to T-Dogs head," Glenn says. 

"But when we saw that monster we lost all reason. The way it looked and how strong it was you'll understand if you ever see it." Andrea says. 

Daryl throws the deer to the ground. 

"Where are you going? Shane asks. 

"To get my brother that y'all left."

As Daryl starts to walk toward his bike he here's a sound. 

"SOMEONES COMING" Daryl yells. 

"VROOOM VROOOM"

(Don't know how to do a bike sound XD)

____________________

Word count 1124

Hope y'all liked the chapter!!!!!

4