hold on…
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Where am I?" Lily, walking on the endless darkness, She suddenly heard a sudden laugh. She turned around and saw the woman in kimono, she gets an uneasy feeling, she kept quiet "Oh dear look at you, covered in blood also mess hair" the woman coming closer to her, "Uhh Miss, what just happened?" Lily asked, "Oh you don't remember?" the woman asked and lily nods, "Well I've whispered to you to stop you to avoid that accident, I send Mr. Crow and troop to distract you but well you seem to do not even bother, oh well there are just normal birds in human eyes, I've sent Mrs. Whiskey,I thought you believe in superstitions, skip to that part, you were on your way home, well two jerks that come from a small party where the 2 and the other one they say he had a family anyway the 2 were drunk and still keep drinking and there you got hit in short "car accident", was it clear? Also, my name is fey, just a friendly ghost that guide humans like Mr. Crow and Mrs. Whiskers, you get it right?" Fey said, looking at Lily closer, "Don't push the kid, she is still confused" Mr. Crow said, pecking his own wing, "Well where did the pie I bake go?" Mrs. Whiskers suddenly asked. Mr. Crow pretends as if he doesn't know what she's saying, "Mr. Crow?" Mrs. Whiskers glaring at poor Mr. Crow, "Sorry about them" Fey said with an awkward smile, "Uhh umm" the only words manage to go out in lily's mouth, the three look at her, "umm hold on, who am I again? And that accident and all of this is real, right?" Lily said, but this gave shock to the three...

...silence...

*sob* "what do we do?" Fey asked, and the two are crying so hard that made Lily feel guilty but giggles, they look at her for a moment, "You all are just too cute when crying like babies hehe" she said still giggles.

 

Up next what will happen now since I just told you all the start?

Well I lily will make sure to have fun with them anyway hehehe see ya next time!

0