black and white
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We contrast in every way. 

 

Where I'm soft, you're rough around the edges. I could relate every comparison that could possibly be made to us. 

 

Maybe that's why it feels so good when we're together. Clashing like meteors through a planet's atmosphere, it's fiery hot and blazing when we meet. 

 

The fact that it shouldn't happen only makes me want it more, as cliché as that notion is. The thing is, I've stopped being able to feel the shame I once did. Stuck on this train to nowhere, I can't seem to jump off the fast track and wake up. Responsibilities don't matter like they should, but I'm past worrying at this point.  

 

Wrapped around you like gauze to a wound, I desire to heal any pain you ever felt. I want to bear every ounce of negativity that's ever been placed upon you. 

 

I wish I could rid your skin of the vile words they said. No matter how hard I scrub, it won't go away. Even if I draw blood, the root of the issue remains.

 

I'm the problem. The things they said were because of me- not because I can't stand up for myself but because the sadistic corners of my mind would rather watch as you take a bullet for me. 

 

Maybe then I'll have proof that my descent into insanity isn't all for nothing. 

0