Prologue | The Museum
328 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"The birth place of man!"

"On little blue green planet, titled 'Earth', our origins grew. Our ancestors were content with our first planet, only sending the occasion probe into space. It wasn't until the growth of the ancestral 'black plague' spread world wide that our ancestors realized their need for exploration. To get away from the infection, they launched ships into space with millions in their cabins, and soon landed on our current home planet - Central.

"According to various journals, the infection spread through the planet within weeks. Spread within both the air, water, and through general skin contact. Those that were lucky enough to survive after being touched, would eventually awaken the first 'spiritual power', now known as Spiritual Strength. Many scientist believe that this was Earth's first and final evolution.

"An exploration team went back to Earth in 3065 bc* and found that the infected were thriving, breeding and living on. The planet was quarantined and frozen over. Above is one of the first and longest living infected. Signs show he has a spiritual strength of Double S and the physical parameters that are close to the supernatural. Who knows what would have happened if our ancestors did not leave that little blue planet?" 

Read a plaque. Each word was written careful, with an extreme amount of care. The exhibit had been up for almost 2 thousand years, worded by the founder himself. The first opening of the exhibit was recorded and shown on a flickering screen on a nearby wall. Dust gathered in layers on the glass, showing ever so slightly under the blinking red lights.

Alarms wailed through the building. The scuffling of feat echoed throughout the museum, creating an atmosphere of panic and gloom. Through all this noise and distraction, no one noticed that the cooling unit in this unused exhibit had long since broken down.

Behind glass, within rapidly cooling ice, a pair of bright red eyes blinked ominously.

*Before Central

Here it is, the start of a novel. Our protagonist awakens within an emergency after his exhibit had been neglected.  What will happen to our lovely little guy? And what will his conscience mind have to say about all this? 

7