Chapter 3
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After school, Loki went back to his usual spot, his balcony. He grabbed a cigarette and lit it with his favourite lighter. The design of the lighter was quite intriguing; that is why it was his favourite—a hand holding a puppet attached to it.
Loki closed his eyes as he imagined the violin from Passacaille in Barcelona by Taku Matsushiba echoing in his ears.
"The pieces of the puzzles beautifully hold hands to create a remarkable story of an image; each one is important. But, I'll choose each piece."
At the same time, in Zac's home, the chairman and father of Zac sat by the dinner table holding a glass of wine and staring at Zac in a terrifying way and decided to break the silence.
"I should say this before everyone leave this table. Zac, I'm transferring you to another school."
"Are you being serious, father? This is your school; why do I have to transfer." Zac got up from his chair and said he looked perplexed by this decision.
"This is a decision that can't be revoked. It's a serious matter. Your father already knows why I don't need to explain it further." his uncle was also around the same table and decided to add salt to Zac's wound. This decision surprised Zac's mother, but she didn't say anything.
Loki opened his eyes and looked at the people outside his balcony, enjoying the scenery and smiled as he saw Don reading the book.
.........
Under the sunlight, every shade was kissed into brilliance, a masterpiece that made you abide and enjoy it for a moment.
"The stage is set," Loki whispered, "the performance begins".
He imagined the piano piece Je te vuex by Erik Satie as the teacher called out Zac's name as he was about to get transferred. Zac turned around and looked at Loki with a furious expression.
After the class ended, the gossip started to spread through the school due to his sudden transfer of Zac; after all, his uncle was the director, and his father was the chairman. How could this possibly be?
Loki was casually smiling and imagining the movement of the bow on a violin, creating a beautiful piece in his mind. Alex saw him with that smile and asked him.
"Loki, do you have anything to do with this? I know you well enough."
Loki stopped smiling, turned around and replied, "I don't even know the guy, and I have no clue why there is a big fuss over this."
After hearing this, Alex kept staring at him but gave up after a few seconds.
"We should hang out more instead of smoking on your balcony all the time," Alex said.
"Smoking clears my mind, and I like the outside view from my balcony," Loki replied.
"Yes, totally," Alex said sarcastically.
.....
On another side of the school, Sarah and Vanessa talked about all sorts of things.
"I have been thinking about this question, but I felt embarrassed asking you, do you like any boys in our school?" Sarah blushed when he asked.
"I don't waste my time with boys." Vanessa laughed as she said.
"But I've only seen you talk to one boy, and that was Alex; he is really confident and totally hot. Is it him that interests you? Don't be shy; you can open up with me." Sarah tilted her head as she asked in burning curiosity.
"I am telling the truth. I don't waste my time with boys." Vanessa repeated it while laughing.
"I'm going to be honest with you, and I want you to keep it a secret; I secretly like a guy in our school, but I think he likes you instead," Sarah said while tapping her foot, embarrassed.
"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me beside you; I don't have anyone to share it with," Vanessa said with a serious expression as she stared into her eyes.

0