Chapter 4
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Is the most famous and hottest guy in the school going to confess to the beauty of school? Is it finally happening?" everyone's thoughts were racing as Alex asked Sarah to come out of the classroom with a letter in hand.
"It was clear as a day, so that's why you asked me the other day about her and how he is overprotective of her. He is a bigger idiot than I thought. It is clear what the outcome will be based on her personality. You're a fool." Loki thought as he looked outside from the window.
Sarah turned and looked at Vanessa out of panic, not knowing what to do.
"You can go, don't be nervous," Vanessa said with an encouraging smile.
The two went outside, and Alex closed the door behind. Sarah's heartbeat could be heard from miles away. Alex passed the letter, which made her blush.
"What is this letter?" She asked nervously.
"I can't tell you, Sarah. Can I trust you with this letter?" Alex spoke.
"Yes, of course," she reassured him.
"I knew I could trust you, then please give this letter to Vanessa. I need your help." Alex said joyfully.
"Is that all?" Sarah asked, controlling her emotion as she was about to burst out crying.
"Yes, again, I'm sorry for bringing you here for something like this," Alex said.
Sarah quickly rushed to the bathroom to see what the letter contained as she opened it, tears ran down her cheeks.
After Alex returned to the classroom, Vanessa asked him where Sarah had gone.
"Why are you crying in the bathroom? Did he say something that upset you?" Vanessa asked as she wrapped her arm around her, trying to comfort her.
"Let me be by myself for the moment, Vanessa."
......
"Do you not see what you just did? I don't like you, and I will never like an idiot like you in this life or the next, so forget about Sarah or me." Vanessa shouted at Alex in the middle of the class, making everyone silent. Nobody expected such a turnout.
"I did expect this but not to this level. This is interesting." Loki thought as he watched the show.
Alex was lost and upset at the outcome because he did not think something like this to happen.
"It's funny to see you like this; you made a mess; that's why we are friends," Loki said and laughed as he wrapped his arm around Alex.
"Did I do something wrong?" Alex said without expression, staring blankly at the wall in shock.
"You didn't notice, huh? When did you start losing your brain? I remember you being better than this. Sarah liked you, and you just went and asked her to help you with Vanessa, her best friend." Loki explained, "I need to prepare popcorn for this drama. I love it." he thought to himself."
Alex didn't say a word and turned around to look at Loki. He was stunned hearing this.
....
A day flew passed, but Sarah was nowhere to be found. Everyone in the school learned what transpired, and it was all they talked about.
In the class, people were whispering about how Sarah was missing.
Loki caught Vanessa smiling for a split second when she heard the whispering, making him laugh inside.
After the class ended, Vanessa was on her to her house when she saw Loki blocking the path, but she didn't recognise him as Alex's best friend.
"It's funny to see someone doing something that I usually do." Loki laughed as he said.
"I'm not gonna waste my time with idiot psychos," Vanessa said as she was disgusted.
"I'm truly honoured that someone alike is saying such a thing; you're acting as a judge on others, huh?" Loki asked as he smiled.
"What are you talking about" Vanessa answered.
"You're the idiot one here. Know your lane; otherwise, I'll participate in this show, and you don't want that to happen."
"You think I will ever get scared of people like you?" she spoke
as she laughed and walked away.
"I don't understand why Alex likes a person like you, he is a fool, and I can't do anything about it, falling for someone who thinks she's the judge," Loki said while laughing again. When she heard this, she stopped walking and turned around with a severe expression.
"Finally, it did go through your thick skull; tell Sarah to come back to school because Alex wants to talk to her; make sure to say it's from Loki when she hears it; she will know what's best," Loki said without any expression and walked away.
As she was about to leave, she saw Sarah closely watching the interaction. She was surprised and terrified that Loki spoke to her best friend, so she hid close by to see what was happening. She only heard the part where Loki asked her to return to school, and it was a request by him; a chill went through her whole body.
"You're trying to enter my life again, Loki; I hope not." she thought.
"Did you hear it?" Vanessa asked.
"Not everything, only the bit that he asked me to come back, but I want to know everything he said. Did he threaten you by any chance? He's not the person to mess with; his best friend is the only thing stopping him." she said with a shaky voice.
"People are all act; he didn't threaten me, don't worry. In reality, they're nothing to be afraid of. Are you returning to school now?" she said, somewhat confident.
"Of course, Loki asked me, and I can't say no, but I don't care what Alex will say," she said.
"I remember clearly how Alex looked at him when Zac got transferred and how he spoke to me a couple of minutes ago; then he must be..." Vanessa thought to herself.
Loki was watching this from afar, knowing that Sarah was listening since this was her spot.
"I have to keep my eye on this girl."

0