CH.0010 – Top-Grade Class Four Mystic Plant!
90 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH.0010 - Top-Grade Class Four Mystic Plant!

"Look like this side of the valley has more powerful beasts. Interesting, powerful beats mean richer resources.

I wonder if can find something useful for my damaged mana veins?"

------------------------------

After a while, somewhere in forest

---Bang, bang, bang

At this time, Ezra was using trees as cover as he ran. And the loud hitting sounds were coming from stones that hitting trees.

After he killed the white wolf he continued his journey to his clan. And like he guessed he encountered stronger beasts along the journey. Three of them exactly.

A golden lion, a black bear, ,and a tiger. All of them were class 2 mystic beasts. But figthts concluded after few exchanges. Like the white wolf, they also stabbed from their vitals and died.

Right now Ezar was fighting with his fifth opponent.

Opponents, actually. Because there were seven of them, each was trowing human head-size stones from the top of trees. Although all of them were class one mystic beasts when seven of them attack together their attack power was higher than a class two mystic beast.

When Ezar encountered them he already knew that they were long-range attackers because of the stone stash on the trees. So he changed his battle style from a quickly decided fight to a long-lasting type.

So, last ten minutes he was running in circulars around these stone-throwing monkeys' area while evading their attacks by sometimes using trees as a cover or just simply ducking and jumping.

His main purpose for the last 10 minutes was to tire these monkeys and reduce their stone stash.

Although they had stone stashes on different trees, that doesn't change the fact that if they throw their stones continually, their stash eventually will be empty, right?

But it is not like he was doing nothing. He was gathering chicken egg size stones from ground while he was evading and running. These monkeys really shouldn't compote him with throwing stones.

After five more minutes, his effort finally gave its fruit. Stone-throwing monkeys' arms and legs tired from jumping from one stash to another and throwing stones continually.

And when Ezar found an opening in their attacks, he didn't waste the opportunity. With two egg-sized stones in his hands, he stopped suddenly.

Right side of the body to back, use your strength in your legs to your waist then to the chest to the shoulder and to the arm.

After taking his position he throw the stone in his right hand and while rotating his body with acceleration from throwing power he also dodged stones thrown by monkeys. And when he got to the right position he threw the stone in his left hand with turning power.

---Shu, Shu.

The moment, the last stone left his hand he began to run and dodge again.

Stone-throwing monkeys didn't understand what was happening. From their point, looked like the stones they threw were passed inside this human's body. How is possible? Is this human a ghost? They even didn't notice that their two companions is dead because of astonishment.

While Ezar was throwing egg-sized stones he aimed at two monkeys which were most far away.

And stones hit them right from their neck and went through so they died even before screaming.

After Ezar used a few more trees for covering while running, he stopped and threw two more stones.

---Shu, shu

Because there were two fewer monkeys now, it was easier for Ezar to find an opening.

Two more monkeys died just like before.

When stones thrown by monkeys become less, finally last three monkeys figured out what was happening. And they were terrified.

When they looked back and saw their companions' bodies only one thought appeared in their heads: Run. And they turned their back to Ezar and began to run. But that was a big mistake.

---Shu, shu, shu

Three more stones were thrown by Ezar and there more monkeys died.

And when just the forest become silent again a deep roar came from the monkeys' area.

---Roaarr

A monkey that was twice as big as other monkeys showed up at one of the tree's top.

It was the stone-throwing monkeys' boss. Normally, it would wait for an ambush while its lackeys stalled the enemies. And when it found a fatal opening, it would show up and deliver the last attack.

But this time even before finding an opportunity all his lackeys were killed. It was nearly angered to death. Now it has to find new lackeys and cultivate them with recourses. These were its precious recourses. If it doesn't need lackeys to guard its lair's area it wouldn't use one piece of its recourses on his lackeys.

Now all is gone because of this human.

"So you finally showed yourself. I thought you were a coward because of you were hiding all the time. Apologies for that.

Right now I am thinking you are an idiot. Otherwise, you would have already started running.

Well, the outcome won't change either way."

The boss monkey didn't understand what this human was saying but he understand he was looking at it with contempt. How there!!!

---Roarrr

With a big roar, the boss monkey jumped to the sky from the top of the tree to the place where Ezar standing.

And while still in the air it gathered to hand to make a big fist and lifted above his head. Look like it wants to hammer this human to death with his double fist.

But it was another big mistake. When he lifted his hands above his head he felt pain in its chest.

When it looked at its chest it saw a dagger stabbed heart from his chest. And when he tilt its head upward to look at the human it saw another dagger in front of his face. That was the last thing it saw.

---Bang.

The boss monkey's dead body fell from the sky to the ground.

"When you lifting your hands you blocked your own vision so you didn't see the dagger I thrown. And when you realized that you were injured instead of protecting your vitals, you chose to look around. I was right when I said you were an idiot."

Ezar gathered his daggers and the boss monkey's body along with lackey monkeys' bodies and began to walk in the direction of the boss monkey showed up.

After walking a while he reached a huge tree with a big hollow at the base. When he walked into the hollow he finally see what he was looking for.

"Purple meteor tulips. Haha, today is really my lucky day."

Purple meteor tulip is a mystic plant that only grows at places where a meteor fell. It a is class two mystic plant but a special one. If someone eats it he or she will probably die because it can't take orally.

But its nectar can be used to strengthen the body by applying to the skin. So it is very precious, especially for body cultivators.

And for Ezar, they were even more precious. Because if Ezar wants to cultivate his antra quickly he has to strengthen his body along with his spira energy in his infla.

If he cultivates his spira energy only and doesn't strengthen his body, after some point his body can't resist the inner pressure from spira energy and will blow up.

So he has to strengthen his body along with his inner energy. And purple meteor tulip was the perfect solution for that. It would be more convenient and easy than other ways he has.

After he gathered all the purple meteor tulips Ezar placed them into his cosmos bag carefully. And when everything was done he began his journey to his can again.

He thought this time he would exit the forest without something disturbing again. Although resources were good he could always come back to harvest them.

Right now he had to reach his clan and his home as soon as possible. He couldn't tell what is it but something was bothering him and he didn't like this feeling at all.

He was trying to use the shortest and most deserted way to his destination but still, he had to fight five times already. He really wasn't want to stop unless has to fight or find something very valuable for him.

After around one raba while he was scanning the area to find the most desolate way he found something interesting and stopped suddenly.

"Eh, angels fruits. And this much too."

Ezar quickly changed his direction to his northeast and ran fast as he can as. After 3 minutes he arrived at an open area where there was only one glowing tree. He stopped about 150 meters away while looking at the tree.

Or to be more specific he was looking at fruits on the tree. There were about more than a hundred fruits on the tree.

And all of them were glowing like the tree.


Hello Everyone, Author is Here;

I appreciate that if you support me on my Patreon;
https://www.patreon.com/moncherWN?fan_landing=true
Any amount helps no matter how small.

I want “I Cultivate with Science” to become a long-lasting novel. So I am waiting for your support.

7