CH.0011 – Soul Antra Technique
75 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH.0011 - Soul Antra Technique

"Eh, angels fruits. And this much too."

Ezar quickly changed his direction to his northeast and ran fast as he can as. After 3 minutes he arrived at an open area where there was only one glowing tree. He stopped about 150 meters away while looking at the tree.

Or to be more specific he was looking at fruits on the tree. There were about more than a hundred fruits on the tree.

And all of them were glowing like the tree.

Angel fruits. People call them angel fruits because they thought that they were gifts from angels from humanity. Even if someone was fatally injured and was at the death door, as long as he or she still breathing and ate an angel fruit he or she would survive. That is for sure.

Besides healing fatal injuries angel fruit also heals the hidden and inborn injuries, purifies all the poisons in the body, and cleans impurities in the body. Also, someone who eats angel fruits gains some immunity poisons, and his or her healing speed increases drastically.

Please, this is a top-grade class four mystic plant. And also a special one.

Like there are classes also there are grades in classes. So not every class four or class three mystic plants are the same.

There are four grades in every class; lower, middle, high, and top grades.

Although lower and top grades level four mystic plants are the same class mystic plants. They are totally different. One of them is nearly class five mystic plant and the other is barely a class four. So you can imagine the chasm between them.

Although one angel fruit's effect doesn't too much if someone can eat 8 or 9 angel fruit he would definitely gain perfect poison immunity and super recuperation.

If one angel fruit was precious, then when 9 of them gathered together batch's price would be 100 times even more than a single one.

And right now, in front of Ezar, there were more than a hundred of them. This was crazy for Ezar who came from a world that has no mana.

Of course, someone shouldn't celebrate too early. This kind of precious mystic plant always has some powerful guardian. And Ezar also knew that. Because of that, he was waiting right now to face the enemy.

After waiting a few more minutes finally the enemy decided to show itself.

---Hissss.

It came to the surface from one of the holes near the tree. And it stood beside the tree after it came from the hole while looking at Ezar.

Seems like it was waiting for its prey to approach the tree. But because there was no movement from its prey it decided to show itself.

It was a 12-13 meters long white snake that has some black scales. And from these black scales were oozing some kind of black mist.

"Probably a top-grade class three mystic beast and just one step away from class four. This one is tough. My body can't compete with a class three mystic beast's speed.

And that black mist gives me a bad vibe. Even if I somehow kill it, if I get poisoned, bitten then game over. It is too risky. Normally I will retreat and come back in the future when I have enough power.

But with angel fruit, I can heal my crippled mana veins in no time. Otherwise, it will take some time. And becoming a weakling in a dangerous world really annoys me.

Look like I don't have much choice. I hope I can survive this. Haaa"

After Ezra decided what he will do he quickly got to work. He closed his eyes and began to gather his soul power in front of him. His soul power gathered so quickly that even Ezar's clothes were blown by the wind that was created from the pressure of soul power.

While the snake was thinking that this is a good chance to attack, suddenly Ezar opened his eyes again.

"""Soul Dagger. One Dagger. Go."""

A soul antra technique; soul weapon. Although it looked simple it was a high-grade soul technique. Someone has to mold and shape his or her soul to create a soul weapon. And one mistake was enough to make him or her an idiot when dealing when soul.

So no one tries to use this unless someone reaches a high level of soul power control.

Soul dagger made by Ezar arrived at the white snake in a moment. Even before the snake could react it hit the snake and sunk into its head.

When the soul dagger sunk its head the white snake's body stiffened for a moment, the glow in its eyes extinguished. After that its body fell to the ground, lifelessly.

At the same time, Ezar was kneeling with one knee on the ground. When he felt a weird feeling under his nose, he touched the upper lips. And when he looked at his hand again he saw some red liquid.

"Haha, this time I really pushed myself too much. My soul was already injured because of the space journey. It isn't in the condition to handle high-level antra techniques.

This time I was lucky because of enemy's soul was weak and couldn't resist. Otherwise, my soul could be damaged beyond help by the backlash."

Normally Ezar would use the soul weapon technique to create a sword or a lance. But because of injuries in his soul, he chose the create a dagger that is easier to mold and smaller than others while still having high attack power.

After resting a bit Ezar stand up again and walked to the snake. Right now all the black mist around the snake was cleared so Ezar reached the snake easily.

---Slash

When he reached the snake with one slash with his dagger he split the snake's head in two. Then he crouched down and dig out an orb from the snake's head.

"It has really a besat core. A mystic beast core on the top of it is a top-grade class tree mystic beast core. Good timing. With this things will be easier."

Like the humans that use their infla to gather and cultivate their spira energy, some mystic beasts use their bests cores to gather and cultivate their mana energy.

Yes only some of them can use the beast cores because only a few mystic beasts are born with a beast core. And the mystic beasts that were born with beast cores have more potential to grow than mystic beasts without beast cores.

And for humans, beast cores are also very valuable cultivation resources. Although mystic beasts and humans have very different cultivation systems, basically both sides use the mana from the world that they are in.

So, for humans, about %40 of the energy in the mana cores can be used for their cultivation in theory. But of course, theory and pratic are always different.

Humans have to purify and clean the impurities and harmful energy in the beast cores to use them during their antra cultivation safely.

Normally a person can only absorb %20 of %40. And if someone has a technique or treasure that helps him or her to increase energy-absorbing from beast cores, he or she can absorb half of the %40 in the best situation.

In short, humans can only absorb between %8 and %20 useful energy from the magic beast cores. And the rest of the energy will be wasted.

But even this much energy is valuable for humans. Especially if the beast core class is higher than their antra level. And even if they don't want to use beast cores they always can use them as mana arrays' source, mana diagrams' source, mystic items' core, or a trading currency.

So, a class 3 mystic beast core was undoubtedly very useful for Ezar.

Ezar quickly put the beast core and snake's body into his cosmic bag. Now he could finally take what really want.

Ezar tilted his head and looked at angel fruits. There were more than one hundred angel fruits but some of them didn't ripen yet.

"I can't use the unripened ones so I won't take them. There are 36 of them so that means there are 87 ripened angel fruits. It is more than enough."

Ezar hastily began to harvest ripened angel fruits. And in five minutes, all ripened angel fruits are gathered in Ezar's cosmic bag.

"Time to leave. If other class three mystic beasts realize that the guardian snake is dead all of them definitely will go after its body and angel fruits."

Ezar began to run as fast as he could to the exit of the forest. And when he tried to spread his soul vision to a one-kilometer radius a pain stabbed his head.

[Damm it. I can't use my soul vision fully because of the injury before. Right now I can only spread it around a 700-meter radius. That is my limit for now. But if I keep it at my limit my injury might worsen. So a 500-meter radius. That is what I use. It should be enough till I exit from the forest.]

Ezar arranged his soul vision to a 500-meter radius and turned his direction to the shortest way to his clan. It was time to go home. Or was it not?

After nearly one and a half raba when Ezar thought that he was out of danger universe proved that he was wrong.

A deep eagle scream from the sky caused Ezar to frown.

[Wasn't today my lucky day? How is it turned this way? Damm it! While other beasts were rushing to the snake's lair, this baldy must have taken off, scanned around, and followed my trace.

I have to quickly deal with it. If I let it stall me too much other class tree mystic beasts might come as well. Haaa...]


Hello Everyone, Author is Here;

I appreciate that if you support me on my Patreon;
https://www.patreon.com/moncherWN?fan_landing=true
Any amount helps no matter how small.

I want “I Cultivate with Science” to become a long-lasting novel. So I am waiting for your support.

7