CH.0012 – To The Clan
70 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH.0012 - To The Clan

A deep eagle scream from the sky caused Ezar to frown.

[Wasn't today my lucky day? How is it turned this way? Damm it! While other beasts were rushing to the snake's lair, this baldy must have taken off, scanned around, and followed my trail.

I have to quickly deal with it. If I let it stall me too much, other class tree mystic beasts might come as well. Haaa...]

Ezar's brain began to analyze every piece of data that comes from his soul vision. And in a few seconds, he decided what to do.

[There is an open area with a few trees in the northwest. You want to get me, right? Come on then. Let's finish this the fastest way. A head-on fight with all we got.]

Ezar changed his direction to the northwest and increased his speed. He didn't want to fight with that baldy before he reached the open area.

And about 4 minutes Ezar arrived at the open area but this time he didn't choose the clearest path. On the contrary, he chose the bumpiest path. Because of that, he was jumping here and there while he was running.

When the eagle saw that his prey slowed a lot and even gave a lot of openings for it while he was jumping, it quickly dived to hunt its prey.

And when Ezar finally saw the human-sized eagle in his soul vision, a cold smile appeared on his face.

[Let's finish our showdown.]

Ezar again changed his direction to a place has crowded trees. And while still running there he chose a path with some trees.

When the eagle saw his prey running to the place with dense trees, it accelerated his diving speed to catch his prey.

And when it was about 10 meters away from Ezar, it spread its wings to slow down and got claws ready to catch its prey that was jumping right now.

But he didn't know that Ezar had jumped in the direction of a tree this time instead of on his normal path as before.

Ezar landed on the tree's body when the eagle was just 5 meters away from him. He bent his legs with the power of inertia and gathered his power at his legs. Now the eagle was 3 meters away.

[Now.]

Ezar jumped backward with all his power and while he was turning in the air he drew his daggers.

"You shouldn't come after me! Because today is my lucky day."

Everything happened so fast that even before the eagle didn't understand what was going on, his prey suddenly showed up in front of its face.

Although it wanted to slow down, dodge, or cover itself with wings, it was already too late to do anything.

Ezar daggers stabbed the eagle's two eyes separately. And while the eagle was screaming with pain Ezar gripped tightly his dagger. He lifted his legs and his body upwards with the power coming from his hand. He rotated his body above the eagle and landed its back with all his might.

—Bang

While the eagle was losing his balance he quickly pulled his daggers from the eagle's eyes and jumped from its back.

The eagle lost his balance because of Ezar's landing on his back and kicking while he was jumping. And with the inertia of diving, he heavily crushed the ground.

—Boom

After rolling on the ground to decrease his inertia power on him Ezar quickly stood up and ran to the eagle.

He knew that although his attack was fatal it wasn't powerful to kill the eagle instantly. He didn't want to alert other mystic beasts with the screams of the eagle.

So he went for the killing move. Although the eagle sensed him because of the movement of voices and tried to attack in that direction, this kind of blind attack didn't mean anything to Ezar who was using his soul vision.

—Slash

With a clean slash from his dagger to the eagle's neck. Ezar killed it instantly. Quickly took its body into his cosmic bag and ran.

Even though he was injured from the intense clash between him and the eagle, he knew that he didn't have the luxury of rest. If another class three beast found him in this situation things would get really ugly.

So he ran as fast as he could. To leave the forest, to his clan, to his home.

And probably because today was his lucky day after two rabas Ezar finally left the forest before encountering any more mystic beasts.

After passing a small hill Ezar now could see the clan walls. Running for three more rabas and he could reach the clan. But Ezar had different plans.

After running half of the way to his clan he slowed down and began to walk. He was wanting to protect his weak image in the clan.

Because of that, it took nearly one hour (ten rabas) for him to arrive at his clan's gate.

"Halt! Who is there?"

"Hımm... Hey, isn't he the trash of the clan?"

"Yeah, he is that cripple Silverlion. I heard he had gone missing. People say that he killed himself."

When Ezar approached the gate, guards finally noticed him, and like always they mocked him because of his crippled mana veins.

Ezar didn't bother because of their mocking and kept walking like he didn't hear anything.

But guards were angered when they saw his nonchalant attitude.

One of the guards quickly blocked Ezar's way inside the clan gate with his spear. The other two quickly surrounded Ezar.

"Hey, trash! I said something to you. And when someone says something to you you should respond. Didn't you know that? Hmph, no wonder you were trash. Looks like your parents didn't even teach you manners. Listen, whe...."

"Shut up!"

"Huh, what did you say?"

"I said... shut... up...!"

"Listen, tras..."

"JUST WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE!"

While Ezar was shouting at them, unintentionally he leaked some bloodlust. He was really pissef of right now. He could tolerate their mocking of him. But even dared to mock his family.

He couldn't play the weak while someone was humiliating his family. Even though they weren't his real family, they were still his family.

To him who has never had one, the family was his bottom line. Period.

And anyone who touched or insulted his family had to pay for it.


Hello Everyone, Author is Here;

I appreciate that if you support me on my Patreon;
https://www.patreon.com/moncherWN?fan_landing=true
Any amount helps no matter how small.

I want “I Cultivate with Science” to become a long-lasting novel. So I am waiting for your support.

7