CH.0015 – Soul Domain 
72 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH.0015 - Soul Domain

"Miss Nuna although you said you wouldn't accept my proposal, you also said that you were bound to your house with an oath and only the house leader could approve your marriage proposal. So I quickly understand what you implied. Don't worry today I am here the talk with the House of Silverlion's master.

"What I implied? You shameless clown, I…"

Ezar finally intervened when he saw that Nuna held her sword's hilt.

"Nuna step aside. I will deal with the situation from now on."

"Young master, it is not like what you think. I…"

Ezar looked at her face warmly. Her panicking face was… really cute.

"Don't worry. I know."

Ezar slowly walked between Nuna and that prick. And when was 5 meters away from Nuna he stopped suddenly.

"Nuna, from now on you will not intervene in the situation in any way, understand?"

"Young master, that…"

"Nuna, did you understand?"

"Yes… young master."

"Good. Promise me."

Nuna bowed her head to avert her eyes.

"I… I… I…"

Ezar turned his head back and looked at her.

"Nuna, raise your head and look at my eyes."

Nuna did as was told. Raised her head and looked at Ezar's eyes.

When their eyes locked she saw something in Ezar's eyes that she couldn't see for a very long time.

Besides the comforting look that his eyes always had, there was also confidence in his eyes.

[Young master is changed. I don't know what happened but something definitely changed the young master. This feeling… Like old young master is back.]

"Young master, I promise to you."

"Good girl."

While Ezar walking to the Bekro and his men Nuna's face became red like a tomato because of the childish compliment from her young master.

Ezar now could focus on the situation with peace of mind. Since their childhood Nuna never broke a promise for once when gave it to him.

Now time to enjoy his guests.

He stopped ten meters away from them.

"So Bekro, house of berserker's heir. What do you want?"

Bekro's lips twitched because of Ezra's attitude. But calmed himself when he remembered his purpose for coming here. In the future would be a lot of chances to deal with this trash.

"Like I said before I want to accept my proposal for miss Nuna as a House of Silverlion's master.

Don't worry I will not disappoint you with my generous offer. After miss Nuna becomes one of my concubines you can join my house.

You will be given a mansion in the house. You can enjoy the rest of your life in riches. Women, food, and money you can all of them. All you have to do is say yes. So what would you do?"

"Hahahahahahahaha."

Ezar began to laugh like he heard the funniest joke ever.

"Money, women add food, right? It is funny that you think you can give more than I have.

Every food I ate at the House of Silverlion's table is more delicious than any food you can give me.

Every breath I took under House of Silverlion's roof is more valuable than any riches you can give me.

And tree royal women at House of Silverlion are more precious than all the women of your House of Berserker.

But besides those, the funniest thing is that you are thinking about marriage with Nuna. A toad wishing the eat swan meats. How hilarious.

Let me tell you something. You are not worthy of even a fingernail of her. And still, you dare to say that you want to take her as a concubine. Dream on, you toad.

Get lost, you are not welcome in the House of Silverlion's land anymore."

The area became a silent for while.

"Good, good, good. Is that mean that you are refusing my offer?"

"Do I have to repeat myself? Do have a mental disability? Toad, get lost."

"Hahaha, do you think you can get away insulting me and my house? I already gave you face more than you deserve. Now face my wrath, trash. Men beat him up. I want you to break both of his legs."

The two lackeys were standing all the time behind Bekro. When they heard Bekro's order they ran to the Ezar.

Both of them were at the seventh level of the metamorphosis realm. Although they were two levels below Bekro, still, for Ezar who barely won against a class three mystic beast, they weren't opponents Ezar can deal with.

But this place wasn't the forest and his opponents weren't mystic beasts.

Ezar smirked coldly when he saw running lackeys.

["""Soul Technique: Soul Domain. Activate."""]

Ezar's soul power surged and spread in a moment. But like soul vision, it didn't spread a wide area. Ten-meter radius. That was its boundary.

But soul power's intensity was countless times more than soul vision. And because of that, the data that came from his soul domain was much more detailed than his soul vision.

The muscle movements, breathing changes, every tiny mimic, all kinds of materials, every injury in the body of people who were in the domain, their antra levels, and even their soul levels.

All the pieces of information were appearing in Ezar's brain like an endless river flowing through his brain.

This was the soul domain. A high soul technique. But unlike the soul weapon, it wasn't dangerous to Ezar unless he push him too much.

The only downside was using too much soul power but to Ezar who replenished his soul power during the journey between forest and clan, he could last a few minutes.

And besides those this technique's best side was it doesn't affect only outside of the body, it also boosts someone's mind.

Right now Ezar was watching two lackeys' movements in slow motion. His soul power boosted his brain's analyzing and processing speed because of activating the soul domain.

[They are trying to attack me from both sides at the same time. Hah, how naive.]

Ezar quickly stepped three steps to his left. Thanks to that move, now he was closer to one of the servants than to the other.

And just like he thought they didn't coordinate again and one of them attacked him first.

[There are muscle movements on his right shoulder, right arm, and right hand. A right-hand fist will come. His upper body is balanced so the fist will be a horizontal one.]

Ezar was already ducked when the fist came. While fist was going through above his head he quickly grabbed the opponent's wrist with his right hand and lifted it to unbalance him.

While he standing up his left hand already was going for a punch. Ezar aimed his opponent's blind point which is the right side of his belly. He punched the area between his ribcage and pelvis.

When the lackey was punched with an unseen fist he could swear he almost saw the stars.

"Ahhhhh….!"

While the lackey was screaming in agony the other lackey finally reached them.

[His body leaning backward, and his center of gravity shifting to his right leg. He doesn't lean his body left or right, so it will be a left-leg front kick.]

Ezar quickly kicked the first lackey's backside of his knee while still holding his wrist. And when he kneeled on the ground Ezar grabbed his neck with his left hand and pulled him both from his wrist and neck to between his and second lackey.

At that time second lackey's leg was already in the air and he was kicking with all his power. Although he realized what was going on at the last moment it was already too late.

---Bang

The first lackey's face was brutally kicked by his companion's full-power kick and at the same time with the kick, Ezar released the first lackey's wrist and head.

The first lackey blew away and his body could stop only after rolling 5 meters on the ground. And judging by his condition he looked faint.

The second lackey who was perplexed by the situation came to himself when he saw the smirk on Ezar's face.

While he was raging with anger his body unknowingly began to execute his one of most powerful moves.

[His center of gravity is shifting to one leg. One of his shoulders going backward and his torso leaning to his left side. He will use a turning roundhouse kick with his right leg.]

Ezar quickly crouched ground and stretched out his right leg while turning around with all his might.

The backside of his right foot hit the weakest point of the opponent's body, the backside of his left foot which is the only support point of his body when executing a turning roundhouse kick.

Yep, with a dragon tail sweep, Ezar broke his opponent's attack.

And while the second lackey was still in the air he put his hands on the ground and with the help of inertia he made a handstand with his backside facing the opponent.

When his opponent fell to the ground, he fell backward, stretching his right leg and bending his left leg at the knee. It was an axe kick and the kick hit his opponent right from his chest.

---Crack

Seems like Ezar just cracked the second lackey's ribcage. Meanwhile, the second lackey coughed blood while his eyes were going backward. And just like the first lackey, the second lackey also fainted.

While Ezar was slowly standing up Nuna was watching all the show with her mouth open.

[Did young master just win against two antra cultivators at the seventh level of the metamorphosis realm with his uncultivated body?

If people in the clan hear what did happen today, they will definitely go crazy? This is one in a thousand-year talent. Not even those talented people can't do what the young master did. He… he is definitely one in a millennium-year talent.]

"So, Bekro from the House of Berserker. I told you to get lost, didn't I? So… why are you still here?"

"Ezar you will pay for what you did? No one can go against the House of Berserker!"

"""Berserker Body! Activate!"""


Hello Everyone, Author is Here;

I appreciate that if you support me on my Patreon;
https://www.patreon.com/moncherWN?fan_landing=true
Any amount helps no matter how small.

I want “I Cultivate with Science” to become a long-lasting novel. So I am waiting for your support.

6