CH.0016 – A Fair Punishment
68 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH.0016 - A Fair Punishment

"So, Bekro from the House of Berserker. I told you to get lost, didn't I? So… why are you still here?"

"Ezar, you will pay for what you did? No one can go against the House of Berserker!"

"""Berserker Body! Activate!"""

Bekro's skin began the turn to pinkish and some red runes showed up on his body and his face.

"Ho. Normally, bloodline legacies awaken when someone broke through and reached the next realm after the metamorphosis realm.

I would normally praise you because of your talent but look like you didn't accomplish that in an orthodox way.

I guess you did that because of age-coming-ceremony. It seems House of Berserker is aiming for first place in the championship this year. Are trying to make pressure on the royal house? Interesting.

But, none the while, you shouldn't have followed an unorthodox way for short time power. It will be detrimental to your cultivation in the future."

"Shut up and take my wrath!"

Bekro run to Ezar while he was roaring like a beast. Ezar quickly stepped back a few steps and created more reaction time for himself.

Although the berserk legacy of Houser of Berserker was powerful it had a fatal weakness.

While it was strengthening the body of the user, it was also affecting the user's rationality and mind.

And because of that, Ezar hated this legacy. Actually, he was hating all kinds of techniques or items that affect one's mind, feelings, and rationality.

To him, his mind was always more powerful than his body. Wouldn't be a waste when gaining strength while losing intelligence?

So he shouldn't have gone against this bull head-on.

When Bekro reached Ezar's side, he began to rain fists. And Ezar calmly analyzed all his movements before dodging them one by one.

While he wasn't going head-on with Berko, that doesn't mean he was just dodging and doing nothing else.

At every opening that he saw, he was hitting there with his fingers. Meanwhile, Bekro was going crazy with his every missed attack.

10 Attacks

20 Attacks

50 Attacks

After attacking more than 50 times Bekro finally lost his mind and began screaming at Ezar while he was punching randomly.

"You coward, you trash, you cripple. Is that running all you can? Fight with me like a man!"

His burst of anger finally gave Ezar the opportunity he was waiting all the time.

He didn't go backward this time while he was dodging. Just opposite, he dodged Bekro's one random fist while closing in. And when he close enough he hit five centimeters above Bekro's belly button where his infla was.

—Ughh…

Berko suddenly stiffened, like a bolt of lightning passed through him. All the power in his body slipped away. Even his legs almost gave away.

While he was trying to understand what was going on, a fist suddenly showed up in front of his face.

—Bang

When Berko's body dropped to the ground Ezar deactivate his soul domain. It was really tolling for him. If he didn't rearrange the radius of the soul domain to 5 meters, he probably couldn't withstand Berko's attacks till now.

—Huuu

Ezar sighed a deep breath to relax his body. After that, he slowly walked to Berko's side.

"You, what did you to me? Why can't I gather my power? Did, did you cripple me? Ahhh, I will kill you! I will definitely kill you!"

"Shut up! I didn't cripple you!"

"Eh? Don't dare lie to me. If you didn't cripple me, why I can't gather my spira?"

"Because I seal your main mana veins and your infla. But don't elders of your clan can quickly fix you and after a few months, you will be as same as before."

"A few months? Are you kidding me? What about my training? What about my cultivation? What if can't participate in the age-coming-ceremony?"

"I don't care about any of them. Oh, I forgot. You can totally heal after a few months if you can here alive."

Ezar draw one of his daggers and placed it on Berko's throat.

"What are you doing? You can't kill me? I am the heir of House of Berseker!"

"So what? You should have known that someone from a founder house can't trespass from another founder house's land.

And if someone wants to be a guest they have to get permission first. Even if there is an urgent situation they have to send someone to inform the other houses.

Breaking these rules means declaring war on another house. And a defending house can kill any rule breaker without concessions.

So tell me now, can I kill you?"

Berko began shaking when he heard Ezar.

[Will I die today? No, I can't die! I have to live.]

"My house definitely will take avenge if you kill me? You and everybody from your house will be killed! And all of your property will be buried to the ground."

"Don't threaten me and people from my house again! Ever! Do you understand?"

Ezar pressed his dagger to Bekro's throat while he was speaking. A thin line cut appeared on Bekro's throat and a few drops of blood began to flow from the dagger's cut to his shoulder.

He knew that if he threaten this lunatic again he would slit his throat without a blink.

"Don't worry I won't kill you! After all, I am a righteous person. As a righteous person, I can't kill someone because he just wanted to cripple my legs, right?

"Nuna."

Nuna who was dazed because of her young master's performance came to herself with her Ezar's call.

"Y-Yes young master."

"Would you fetch a bucket of water for me?"

"Water? Why?"

"You will understand in a while."

"Sure."

Nuna turned around and went into the mansion to fetch a bucket of water. Every day someone was gathering water from the well at the backside of the mansion to fill wooden basins on the first floor of the mansion.

After all, they needed a lot of water daily. Cleaning the mansion, bathing, watering the plants, cooking, and even drinking they have to use water. And going to the well every time they need water was a toll.

So every morning they gathered water from the well and filled the big wooden basins in the mansion to use for later.

Of course, they separated the cooking and drinking water into another basin after they boiled the water. Please, hygiene is important.

While Nuna was going the fetch water she was thinking about what did happen in the front garden of the mansion.

[Young master just won against a cultivator at the ninth level metamorphosis realm easily. Moreover, the opponent was the heir of the House of Berserker. A founder family.

If the news goes out the whole clan one hundred percent will become crazy.

Haah, the House of Berserker definitely will come for revenge after this. But who cares? Young master came back healthy and it is all that mattered to her.

And if the enemy attacks, all I have to do is fight them, right? So there is no big deal.]

When Nuna went into the mansion Ezar shifted his focus to Bekro again.

There were two reasons for sending Nuna to fetch water.

One, he really would need water in a while.

And two, he wasn't want to what will happens now see by Nuna. Although he knew that she will saw the afterward but still he wasn't want to be in front of her when he was doing it.

"Now that we are alone, I can give you your punishment, right Bekro?"

"Punishment! You said you won't kill me? You can't change your mind…"

"Don't be afraid, as I promised, I won't kill you. But that doesn't mean you can leave there unpunished. But don't worry it will be a fair punishment. After all, I am a righteous person."

"What are…"

Without waiting for Bekro to finish his sentence, Ezar lifted his right foot and hit Bekro's left knee with all his might.

—Crack

"Aaahhh, aaaaaahhhhhhh… you, you crippled my leg. How dare…"

"Hey, we are still halfway through your punishment so, you should wait before talking till your punishment is finished.

Ezar lifted his right leg to hit Bekro's other knee.

—Crack

"After today, you should think about the consequences of your actions. Do some empathy and try to understand other people; their pain, anger, and thoughts.

I hope these crippled legs of you will remind you of what will happen if you are the one getting punished for your orders."

"You bastard, you definitely pay for what did you to me. My house will destroy your house and I will kill you with my bare hands. And…"

—Bang

Before he finished his sentence, Ezar kicked his chin and sent him to dreamland.

"I crippled your legs because you attacked me to cripple mines. But this kick was for the all rubbish you said to Nuna."

"Young master…"


Hello Everyone, Author is Here;

I appreciate that if you support me on my Patreon;
https://www.patreon.com/moncherWN?fan_landing=true
Any amount helps no matter how small.

I want “I Cultivate with Science” to become a long-lasting novel. So I am waiting for your support.

6