CH.0022 – First Generations
58 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH.0022 - First Generations

They were scared because of the main family behind the House of Silverlion.

The main House of Silvelion that at the center area of the continent. The same place where Ezar's grandfather and great-grandfather were.

The Clan of Zodiac was in the southern district of the continent and one of the four biggest powers in the northern part of the southern district.

Besides the northern part, there was also the eastern part, the western part, the east-central part, the west-central part, the southern part, and the coastal part in the southern district of the continent.

So there were seven areas in the southern district with nearly equal powers. Most of the biggest powers in these areas were established for more than tens of millenniums.

With a little more than a millennium old history becoming one of the biggest powers in the district was a huge accomplishment.

But the main reason for that was the Clan of Zodiac came to the southern district from the central district of the continent.

The central district was the most powerful district on the continent. It was at the center of the continent and it was surrounded by a huge inner sea. It was like an island in an island, a continent in a continent, a world in a world, a haven in a mortal land.

If someone looked at the continent from above he or she could see a ring-like continent with a huge island in the middle.

There was a huge disparity between the central district and other districts.

Be it power levels, culture levels, education levels, medication levels, or antra technique levels everything was at higher levels than others.

And for the people from the central district, other districts were like playgrounds. They were looking with contempt at people who were not from the central district.

And more than about a millennium year ago the first clan leader of the Clan of Zodiac left the central district with people from some of his clansmen and people from some other clans.

Actually, he was the heir and next clan leader of the Clan of Stars. But after his father died his little brother betrayed him and injured him.

After he ran and healed he came back with his followers. And when he was about to take back his position the clan council interrupted his fight with his little brother and detained him.

At that moment he realized who was the real culprit. The clan council wanted to rule the clan behind and they need a puppet clan leader for that. So they chose his little brother and planned everything else.

After the clan council detained him they accused him of betrayal the clan and wanted his execution.

But his little brother couldn't kill him and banished him from the clan while taking his last name.

On that day his last name changed to "Zero" from Stars. Zero was the common last name for those who lost their surname.

It means that people who were bearing this last name belonged to no family or house and they had no achievements in their lives.

The first clan leader forced the left clan territories and people who followed before also banished and forced the left with him.

He decided to leave the central district for good with his clansmen who were loyal to him till now.

But before he left the central district he made a call for his friends from other clans. If they want to help him and his clansmen in this tough time they could join them in the coastal area.

For those who came, he and his clan comrades would be forever indebted to them.

There would be no heartbreak for those who didn't come.

Five of his friends answered his call and met him at the coastal area with his clansmen.

One of five people was an heir from the Clan of Silverlion.

One was an heir from the Clan of Wolf.

One was an heir from the Clan of Berserker.

And two were banished heirs from the Clan of Grim Reaper. These two were fighting with others for the position of clan leader of the House of Grip Reaper. But they crossed the line and were banished from their clans.

They were hunted for a while and when they heard their friend leaving the district for good, they ran to the coastal area with their followers without looking back.

After they reached the southern district and proved themself other clans gave them ranger and shadow last names. Although they were from the same main clan, they hated each other.

The first leader of the House of Ranger and his followers had no affinity with the shadow element. So they had a low position at the Clan of Grip Reaper.

And the first leader of the House of Shadow and his followers believed that the House of Grim Reaper shouldn't use long-range weapons and should focus on more the shadow element.

Because of their disagreements, they fought at clan territory causing a lot of innocents to die.

The House of Shadow always looked at people from the House of Ranger with contempt because of their lack of shadow element affinity.

And House of Ranger accused people from the House of Shadow that starting the fight that caused them to banish from the clan.

For the other three heirs from the Clan Of Silverlion, Clan of Berserker, and Clan of Wolf. They didn't leave their clan without permission.

They got permission from their clan leaders before they left with some followers. But their clan laid down some conditions for them.

First, they couldn't seek help from the main clan in the future for the problems in the southern district. They were alone on this journey.

Second, they couldn't declare their independence from the main clan and they couldn't change their last names.

Third, they couldn't share main clan antra techniques and other secret information with outsiders.

Fourth, the leaders must had leave the southern district with their generation when they hand over their clan leader position to the next generation.

There were also some other rules for each heir. But those four common and most important ones.

Actually, these powerful clans would send their clansmen and heirs from time to time to other districts to them gain experience and other missions. So they just thought this like another experience mission.

So when Ezar's great grandfather and grandfather handed over their clan leader position, they left with their generation to their main clan like other Houses' Leaders.

Even clan leaders of the House of Shadow and House of Ranger left when they handed over the clan leader positions.

Although their first clan leaders made some mistakes, those mistakes weren't something that affect the next generations. So they left to seek more recourses and breakthrough chances in the central district.

Only powerful old generations in the clan belonged to the main clan family. The first clan leader left about 200 hundred years ago to seek a breakthrough chance.

But the second clan leader was still in the clan. He had titles of guarding elder and supreme elder.

But recently there were rumors about him that he died when he was trying to break through. And looks like because of this rumor other Houses had some secret agendas.

They couldn't attack the House of Silverlion because they were scared of the retribution from the Clan of Silverlion in the central district.

Even if their main clan said that they wouldn't involve them in the southern district's business, that didn't mean they will not care about their clansmen's death.

But they didn't need to worry about the retribution if their target was the main family.

The main family was banished so even if they were massacred the only response killers would get from the central district was a thanks card.

"Young master, I am going to east main square from here to deliver your letter. You should be careful at the clan council."

Grandpa Bora told Ezar and Nuna. He was going to "The Scholar's Fan" at the east main square.

There were four main squares at the Clan od Zodiac. And all of them were at the border of the central part.

The east main square had bookstores, stores that sold antra cultivation techniques and antra techniques, alchemy headquarters, etc.

The north main square had all kinds of trading stores and vendors, blacksmiths, etc.

The west main square had all kinds of restaurants, inns, etc.

The south main square had the mission center, arena, betting place, etc.

Of course, there were other kinds of stores and facilities in the clan. They were either in one of the main squares or one of the little squares that connect the main squares together.

And some of the stores and facilities were in the Founder Houses territory. There were either special facilities or stores like auction houses or they were stores or facilities that were only for specific Founder House's people.

So while Grandpa Bora was going to the east main square, Ezar and Nuna were going to the north main square.

"Hımm, don't worry about us Grandpa Bora, we will just have some fun at clan council and come back."

"Have fun at clan council? No, young mas…. Haaahhh… Never mind. Nuna, take care of the young master at the clan council."

"Don't worry Grandpa Bora. I will."

"???"

After Grandpa left them, Ezar and Nuna continued their way to the north main square.

While they were walking Ezar realized that Nuna was glancing at him from time to time.

"Nuna."

"Huh? Y-yes young master?"

"If you want to ask something you can always ask me, you know that right?"

Nuna averted her eyes while answering Ezar.

"Yes, young master. I know."

"So, what do you want to ask?"

"It can wait, young master. We should focus on the clan council right now."

"As I said before, you shouldn't worry about the clan council. Also, we have time before the clan council's gathering. I can answer your questions till then."

"T-then did the young master left the clan secretly because you find a way the heal your mana veins? You were lost for five days.

I… I just never thought the young master could leave for this long without informing us?"

"Hımm… What? Five days? Was I lost for five days? I thought it was just one or two days. You guys should have freaked out."

"Youn master, didn't you know how long you were lost? Something happened, didn't it? Young Master, you have to tell me. I can't protect young master from something I don't know."

"I don't intend to hide from you. It is just I couldn't find the right time to tell you. Well, I can tell you right now, but you have to promise me that you will not seek revenge for now."

"Revenge?"

Nuna's aura changed suddenly. Her bloodlust spread randomly and when squinted her eyes while holding her sword's hilt.

"Young master… who was it?"


Hello Everyone, Author is Here;

I appreciate that if you support me on my P@tre0n;

https://[email protected]/moncherWN

Any amount helps no matter how small is it.

I want "I Cultivate with Science" to become a long-lasting novel. So I am waiting for your support.

3