100th Floor
354 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rae's POV

The spider woman is still here? I thought that she would have left a long time ago. Maybe she has resumed her work as the overseer? But Why is she not moving? If she resumed her work she would have most probably attacked me already so let me just let her be.

"Liza, how important is the level gap in determining who wins in a fight between opponents."

[ It is very important. I would say that the one with a higher level has the greater advantage in a fight. If the level gap is too high the one with the higher level is almost always assured of a victory. So...]

" So that means I most probably will die facing these monsters."

[ Yes that is the most probable outcome of your face-offs with the labyrinth monsters... Unless you quickly level up.]

"And how do I do that, let me guess, I have to kill the monsters."

[ Well, you are sort of correct but that is an oversimplification of the process so let me tell you all about levelling.

 Levelling occurs when one has achieved the levelling point by surpassing the experience threshold set out for them. These experience thresholds differ from person to person depending on various variables that surround the status of a character.

To level up, you need to gain experience points. Experience points can be gained either by an actual gain of experience from your daily living or by stealing them from other characters.

The former usually takes years to achieve so many people prefer to do the latter...]

"Let me guess, the latter is usually done by killing the one you want to steal the experience points from?"

[ Well yes, it's currently the only known way of getting experience points very fast.]

"So basically the only way for me to defeat the monsters is for me to defeat the monsters."

[ Well it doesn't have to be necessarily that way...]

" Wait what are you suggesting? Do you think I can go that low to gain levels?"

[ That is not what I meant, I meant that you should wake her up, besides if you kill her you will most probably be forever stuck on this floor for her dimensional web is all that bind the labyrinths.]

"Ok, that's interesting I never knew that... But wait won't she try to kill me when she wakes up?"

[ That is highly unlikely because of the celestial heritage you have.]

"What about alerting the Celestials, won't she do so?"

[That for now is impossible for her for the only system she has remote access to and complete control over is the labyrinth, anything outside that she doesn't have that great control or access to.]

"Okay, so how do I wake her up?"

[I believe just a shred of your DNA will be enough.]

"Celestial DNA detected, system starting up. WARNING! Magicule capacity on the lower levels, Unit 101DM requesting for ID 12052 DLC permission to switch on ego for preservation of magicule reserves."

"...Per...mi...ssion... Gra...nted?"

"Switching on ego...Where am I? Where is my king? And who are you? What just happened?"

"Slow down and just relax..."

"Okay, ..."

"Are you relaxed now?"

"...I think so."

"Okay, I will try to answer your questions. We are on the last floor of the labyrinth, your king? I don't where they are at, I am Ra- Raphael, You just woke up. Hope I have answered your questions fully"

" Well you have but I am not satisfied. You just said that we are on the last floor of the labyrinth, so how do we get out of here?"

" Well, we have to defeat the monsters on the levels and then open gates to the previous floor."

"Ahhh...Ok. I haven't understood any of that but as long as I can get back to my king, am good? Wait my king? is it my king or my queen? The last memory I have of him- she is some weird sentence from which I blacked out... I need to get back as soon as possible so that I can help her win the war."

"Looks like the gate is open so let us go through it."

"Okay... Raphael was it? So how exactly did we end up here?"

" I don't know you tell me."

"Wha-What does that mean?"

"Well, you are the one who brought us here."

"I brought us here? How? I don't even know this place?"

"Well, you did? Just forget it."

"I don't remember..."

"Wait do you feel that?"

"Feel what?"

" You didn't feel anything when we stepped through the gate?"

"Nope I felt nothing"

"Well, there is definitely something here. The eerie feeling of death looms all around this area"

"Okaaay, You are quite the paranoid woman. All I see is just a lot of trees and vegetation. I almost believe we are in a forest outside, wait are we outside or is this still a floor in the labyrinth."

"It's still a floor in the labyrinth."

"Could have fooled me, it definitely feels real like we are in the outside world."

"Look over there do you see that?"

"That is one giant footstep, what manner of creature could have made that?"

"I don't know but I am sure we are soon about to find out."

"You want to find that thing? Are you sane? Do you want to get killed us? Can't we just escape through a gate like the one we have used to get here?"

"Well if the labyrinth works like the dungeons I think we have to defeat it so as to get even a remote chance of escaping."

" Defeat a thing that can make such destructive footsteps. I forgot to mention but I am not really good with fights, so I think you have to do this on your own."

"Not good with fights? That must be the funniest thing I have heard."

"What do you mean?"

"... If you think you can't fight that monster with me then you can remain behind."

"I I will come with you... I will try to help you with the fight but I am not sure I will be of much help."

"Don't worry, you will be...Do you feel that?"

"Yes, the ground is trembling."

"Not only that, I can feel the stench of blood looming around."

"You are really sensitive because I can't feel... WHAT IS THAT?"

"Shhhh... You will attract its attention."

"How are we supposed to defeat such a monster?"

"I don't know."

[Alert! Necessary requirements met. The creator has now gain the skills perceptivity lvl 1, Tracking lvl 1]

That's cool and all Liza but the timing couldn't have been more worse because I think we are going to die. Just how am I supposed to defeat that abomination? It literally looks like something a mad scientist would concoct. A hybrid of a dinosaur and a dragon? Seriously just how am I suppose to battle this thing.

 

 

 

 

5