Chapter 1: Meet the main character
3.3k 11 73
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Takeshi Kimura:

   It was 9 P.M. at night when I finished reading the manga. I lied down on my bed to think carefully once again.

   "What the f*ck did I just read?"

   I'm struggling to find any logic behind the story because it literally has no logic. Did I really use to read this manga in my previous life?

   Okay, so the main character here, Reiji, is very cool but somehow he refuses to acknowledge that. Well, that's the least annoying part here. Literally every Japanese romcom goes this way. (I might be harsh but anyway)

   There are much more things to be annoyed about after all. First of all, the two childhood friends of Reiji... Sanae and Mizuha

   Sanae, who is the best academic student in our school, loves Reiji since childhood. And she always helps him in studies and other issues. Literally anyone in the class knows that she likes him, except Reiji himself of course. 

   However what annoys me the most that the girl didn't have the courage to express her feelings. I mean, I don't have anything against Sanae but i think she really shot herself on the foot by not confessing to him way before. I will have no sympathy for her if she lose to Mizuha now.

   Now, Mizuha is... an absolute idiot. More than an idiot, you can say Tsundere. She also loves him since kindergarten. However she always behaved cold towards Reiji. Even now, she behaves somewhat like that. Although as the story progresses, she had some character development. And their relationship also is better than before.

   However both of the girls have to work quickly now. Because the deadline day is approaching. If you ask what is this deadline day, then I can say this is the most illogical part of this manga. 

   This Nakamura high school has a weird rule for 2nd year students. And that's the most annoying part of this manga. As they already have one year of experience in the school, now they have to choose.... a girlfriend/boyfriend.

   In what world, does a school need this rule? And what about the parents of us? Do they have nothing against this weird rule?

   And what if someone refuses to choose? It's very simple- The school will simply choose one partner for him randomly- from the ballot box.

   That will be terrible for both of the girls if eventually Reiji randomly gets another girl. And right now they only have two days left for the deadline. If they can't express their feelings by then, I'm afraid they have to forget about Reiji.

    Anyway, here the volume one ends. I don't have any other volume of this manga. So I don't know what is going to happen now... and most importantly...

  What am I supposed to do now?

  I thought carefully for a minute and then arrived to the conclusion. 

  Let's get to sleep...

  Yeah... just leave everything and sleep peacefully. 

  At this moment, my phone rang. I had charged put the phone on charge. I got up and looked at the name.

  It was written Miyano - the first name of Reiji. So Reiji is calling me at this time? I never talked to him so I was a little bit nervous. 

   "H-Hello?"

   {Hello! Kimura! Are you at the meeting spot already?}

   "Eh? Meeting spot? Where?"

   {Huh? At the Adatara restaurant of course! Where you always eat dinner.}

   "O-Oh? That's where I eat dinner right? I forgot about that."

   {Eh? What are you blabbering? Anyway are you there or not?}

   "N-No I'm not there."

   {Then come already! I'm going there. I need to talk to you about something}

   "O-Okay then."

   I sighed and wore my jacket.

                                ♤

   "Hey Kimura! You're late!"

   "I'm not! And what's the matter, Reiji?"

   "Huh? Reiji?"

   "What? Your name is not Reiji?"

   "No... I mean yes but you always call me Miyano, right? Why are you calling me by my surname? Do you perhaps hate me now?!"

   "C-Calm down. Jeez, I forgot I had to call you by your name."

   So here is our MC. He is just like our typical MC in romance manga - Dense, over dramatic and too emotional. However he is still very cool. 

   "Anyway, what did you want to discuss with me?"

  "Yeah.... I wanted to talk about Sanae..."

   "Sanae?"

   Sanae... the blonde heroine of this manga. Did she perhaps make her move on him finally?

  "She has just... told me something important."

  "Oh... so what did she tell you?"

  I was a little hopeful that she might have confessed him by now. But it seemed I was too optimistic.

   "She has told me that she actually in fact had liked me for a very very long time."

   "Oh so tha-- *Cough* *Cough*!"

   "H-Hey what happened? Take some water!"

   "Screw the water! WTF did you just say?"

   "Umm... I said that she had told me thst she actually in fact had liked me for--"

   "Liked you! She has told you right?! RIGHT?"

   Holy hell! I never expected her to confess! Take a bow, Sanae! Late, but NOT TOO late. I raised my fist in happiness. 

   "So.... Kimura?"

   "Yeah!"

   "What should I do?"

   "Eh?"

   "I mean what should I say to her?"

   "Huh? You didn't respond to her?"

   "Umm... actually she was talking on the phone and just after confessing she cut the phone."

   "Probably in embarrassment. You just call her again and tell your answer then."

   "But Kimura..."

   "Yeah?"

   "What should be my answer?"

   "You f*cking idiot!"

   

[To be continued]

I'll post the next chapter in next few hours!

   

   

73